• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Klay can ever get healthy, I think he could do it as well since he was prone to insane shooting nights.

Klay got 60 in late 2016 and yes he can go nuts from 3 and get another maybe.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is just wild to me for a couple of reasons. The first being that basically no one in their 30s scores 60 points. You'd think maybe a couple more would be up there. The other is Steph is old enough to make that list. Like damn, he's already 32. I guess he's had that babyface so long that it tricks you and realize "wait, he has been around awhile now".

Being able to make a bunch of 3's certainly helps.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he won't be, which is a big reason why they ain't winning a ring this year.

His +/- was high due to assists and defense

IDK, I think it's more to do with sharing the court with Steph. All the starters had good +/-. The most encouraging thing is that Wiggins has been playing well. You know Steph will be good, and the expectations are high for Wiseman, but many have already written off Wiggins. When the Warriors traded for him last year, I was a little shocked he was only 24. Feels like he's been around forever.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, I think it's more to do with sharing the court with Steph. All the starters had good +/-. The most encouraging thing is that Wiggins has been playing well. You know Steph will be good, and the expectations are high for Wiseman, but many have already written off Wiggins. When the Warriors traded for him last year, I was a little shocked he was only 24. Feels like he's been around forever.
Wiggins will be 26 in February

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They need to trade oubre ASAP if they want to compete. Get a SG that can shoot. They'd have an outside shot at the playoffs

But that would probably be the worst thing for them long term lol

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to trade oubre ASAP if they want to compete. Get a SG that can shoot. They'd have an outside shot at the playoffs

But that would probably be the worst thing for them long term lol

Yeah, it's probably better for them to get two top 8 picks in the upcoming loaded draft. They'll need luck for the Minny pick to land outside the top 3 but as high as possible. It would probably be best if they can play well enough to not be one of the worst teams so that they have some confidence going into next year, but to still miss the playoffs, so that they can be in the lottery. And then of course, they'll need luck for their lottery balls to fall their way.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's probably better for them to get two top 8 picks in the upcoming loaded draft. They'll need luck for the Minny pick to land outside the top 3 but as high as possible. It would probably be best if they can play well enough to not be one of the worst teams so that they have some confidence going into next year, but to still miss the playoffs, so that they can be in the lottery. And then of course, they'll need luck for their lottery balls to fall their way.

The Warriors have Minnesota’s pick. That probably hits top 5.

They aren’t bad this year. They are too expensive to tank again.

2 top 8 picks isn’t happening unless they narrowly miss the playoffs and hit the lottery with their spot.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point Blake Griffin is a net negative. God i hope he declines his option.

Out here hoisting 10 3 pointers. Wtf

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point Blake Griffin is a net negative. God i hope he declines his option.

Out here hoisting 10 3 pointers. Wtf
I posted this a little up-thread... but watch this defense by Blake on the deciding possession yesterday...

... burnt to a crisp.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this a little up-thread... but watch this defense by Blake on the deciding possession yesterday...

... burnt to a crisp.

The opponents offensive rating goes up 16 points when Blake is on the floor

16!!

The team rebounds better and plays substantially better defense when he's on the pine. The former is supposed to be one of his strengths. Fuck this bum.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fill this old dude in on that, what's Steph's connection to the Crying Jordan meme?

The one from last dance where MJ said "and i took that personally"

Steph was talking about all the clowns disrespecting him. They better put some respect on his name

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The opponents offensive rating goes up 16 points when Blake is on the floor

16!!

The team rebounds better and plays substantially better defense when he's on the pine. The former is supposed to be one of his strengths. Fuck this bum.
So you're saying it probably wasn't a coincidence that Detroit got their lone win of this young season when Griffin was out of the lineup?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying it probably wasn't a coincidence that Detroit got their lone win of this young season when Griffin was out of the lineup?

None whatsoever lol

Gotta say I'm impressed with Sadiq Bey. 21 years old so he came in ready to play. Hes definitely better than Sekou

And Josh Jackson...where the hell is this coming from but dude seems to be turning it around (minus the ankle injury last night)

So yes...they are better served with those two playing over Blake.