• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you will never like him.

But I can tell you are softening a bit.

I can’t remember the last time you called him “LeClown”
hey, gotta things in perspective, coach. I root for the name in FRONT of the jersey...

my excuse, and i'm sticking with it...

(just so you know, I still grumble silently)...:D

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, gotta things in perspective, coach. I root for the name in FRONT of the jersey...

my excuse, and i'm sticking with it...

(just so you know, I still grumble silently)...:D
As you should

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for tanking another year
I get why a team doesn’t purposely tank but there goes the value of their draft pick. Could they somehow compete in the play-in, sure? But making moves like this puts them in the “not top 5 draft pick but not a playoff team” range. I guess there hope is we have so manh other picks, hopefully they become valuable. I still think the logic will be, trade a ton of picks for a star that wants out.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why a team doesn’t purposely tank but there goes the value of their draft pick. Could they somehow compete in the play-in, sure? But making moves like this puts them in the “not top 5 draft pick but not a playoff team” range. I guess there hope is we have so manh other picks, hopefully they become valuable. I still think the logic will be, trade a ton of picks for a star that wants out.
There is no telling what Presti has in mind. This could be smoke until after SGA signs his extension.