• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting article.

Lowry is 35. Butler turns 32 in September.

Butler is eligible for a 4 year 188M extension. Lowry is going to get at LEAST 25M a year. Bam almost makes 30 a year.

Giving Lowry and Butler new contracts at age 32 and 35, having no first round pick this year- trading away last years 1st round pick in the sign and trade-- and having no first round pick in 2023. Its going to be an old roster.

Riley is saying the hell with it- one more chance before i retire. Someone is going to be left holding the bag.

In an East with the Nets, Bucks, Sixers as the elite- do they even have a reasonable chance?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting article.

Butler is eligible for a 4 year 188M extension. Lowry is going to get at LEAST 25M a year. Bam almost makes 30 a year.

Giving Lowry and Butler new contracts at age 32 and 35, having no first round pick this year- trading away last years 1st round pick in the sign and trade-- and having no first round pick in 2023. Its going to be an old roster.

Riley is saying the hell with it- one more chance before i retire. Someone is going to be left holding the bag.

In an East with the Nets, Bucks, Sixers as the elite- do they even have a reasonable chance?
Lowry is worth the risk for one year but anything beyond that isn't ideal. Giannis signing supermax and winning a championship this year is a big dent in their plans I'm sure...there will be guys they can go after next year but putting another $16M/year into Duncan Robinson isn't helping their chances of finding a star long-term. Lowry, Butler and Bam is good for a top 3-4 seed in the East and that is a competitive roster but will it be enough to get past the Nets or Bucks...I'm not so sure.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will see, even if it isn't a perfect fit this would be crazy but imo he can get more than the MLE so he would definitely be all-in for a championship

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lonzo and LaMelo

Oh Snap GIF by T-Pain

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lowry is worth the risk for one year but anything beyond that isn't ideal. Giannis signing supermax and winning a championship this year is a big dent in their plans I'm sure...there will be guys they can go after next year but putting another $16M/year into Duncan Robinson isn't helping their chances of finding a star long-term. Lowry, Butler and Bam is good for a top 3-4 seed in the East and that is a competitive roster but will it be enough to get past the Nets or Bucks...I'm not so sure.

I wouldn't give Robinson that kind of money

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm

spencer dinwiddie isnt gonna stop you from tanking....

Dinwiddie + Kemba + SGA isn’t going to help them get in the bottom 5 either.

There are only a handful of teams with 3 guards as good or better.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will see, even if it isn't a perfect fit this would be crazy but imo he can get more than the MLE so he would definitely be all-in for a championship

i don't like it, but i guess i get it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting article.

You never give up do you?

A simple, “I was wrong about the Heat” would go a long way.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting article.

I think this past season showed that the Heat were kind of in that weird spot where they were good enough to make some noise in the playoffs, but not quite good enough to get to the finals. Stuck between contender status and that 7-10 seed that we typically consider NBA purgatory.

So, they had choose between starting a rebuild or going all in to try to get another title.

Looks like they made their choice.

They have a reasonable chance against the Bucks and Sixers, those are flawed teams. A healthy Nets is a different animal and I don't see the Heat getting past them. But, the same thing can be said about pretty much every other team in the league if the Nets stay healthy.