• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhhh...

are the Lakers really trading for Westbrook?!?!?

I do commend them for getting rid of KCP if its true. He is terrible and has a bad contract.

Kuzma is at least a guy that teams would want even if he doesnt have a lot of excess value because of his contract.

but geezus- gettind rid of KCP is a coup. They made Clutch happy by giving him his money and got rid of him. Good move- even if the Westrbrook fit is going to be hilarious.

AT least if LEBron is hurt and has to sit a few games the wheels dont come off. I think this is a regular season move more than a postseason move- and i think its a move they made when they realized there were no other major moves that were realistic. Hield was not going to happen.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm reading the Wizards, as of now, still want to keep Beal !?!?!

That is such a fucking Wizards move.

They were barely a playoff team with no real future with Beal/Westbrook. What the hell do they think they can do now? There's no free agents that want to play with Beal that can make them contenders. The only solution is to trade Beal. Send him to GS for those picks and Wiseman. Hell, if you want have an all star, send him to Philly for Simmons. At least he's younger and you have him under contract longer.

But no, they're apparently gonna do what the Wizards always do. I can't remember where I heard it the other day but its true, "Never underestimate the Wizards desire to be mediocre"

You gotta think beal oked this deal

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering what the Warriors do today.
Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm reading the Wizards, as of now, still want to keep Beal !?!?!

That is such a fucking Wizards move.

They were barely a playoff team with no real future with Beal/Westbrook. What the hell do they think they can do now? There's no free agents that want to play with Beal that can make them contenders. The only solution is to trade Beal. Send him to GS for those picks and Wiseman. Hell, if you want have an all star, send him to Philly for Simmons. At least he's younger and you have him under contract longer.

But no, they're apparently gonna do what the Wizards always do. I can't remember where I heard it the other day but its true, "Never underestimate the Wizards desire to be mediocre"

I am telling you man.

This is what they do.

I swear the organizational goal is to build a team that can win 40 games and maybe make the playoffs.

Like the exact opposite of what the goal should be.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
denying GSW the ability to call themselves the all time greatest team in a 72 win season while coming back from 3-1, and having LeBron tea-bag Draymond was a lot of fun- i gotta say.

According to you Steph Curry sucks, so was that really an accomplishment?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

But Russ isn’t exactly a trade asset at his salary number.

So I think the play is to move the contract and hopefully trade Beal for those assets.
Or you are really banking on rui and devi….

really curious who they draft now