• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hield is a way better fit but RW can take some that slack away from AD and Lebron. He can still takeover a game and has great vision. My bet is their main priority is to get some shooters now but I also thought that the last two season too lol

It's a good regular season move. Lebron can rest some and you can still win games with Russ/AD. Or if one guy is hurt, you still have 2 stars so you'll win plenty of games. But the Lakers shouldn't be making regular season moves. They need to make closing line up playoff series moves. You're jamming a square pegged Russ into a round hole with this move. It could work out, but if it does, its mostly gonna be on the strength and skill of Lebron (and AD), not because of fit or xs and os.

All I know is every vet min player (which is basically all they can afford) they target better be able to shoot. I mean every single one. You can't at least hit league average from 3, don't even call them

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are the Cavs trading for Ricky Rubio? Are they trying to collect the entire set of small point guards?
Picks!! but in all seriousness they needed a backup PG and Garland can learn from him. Not crazy about it

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm reading the Wizards, as of now, still want to keep Beal !?!?!

That is such a fucking Wizards move.

They were barely a playoff team with no real future with Beal/Westbrook. What the hell do they think they can do now? There's no free agents that want to play with Beal that can make them contenders. The only solution is to trade Beal. Send him to GS for those picks and Wiseman. Hell, if you want have an all star, send him to Philly for Simmons. At least he's younger and you have him under contract longer.

But no, they're apparently gonna do what the Wizards always do. I can't remember where I heard it the other day but its true, "Never underestimate the Wizards desire to be mediocre"

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were barely a playoff team with no real future with Beal/Westbrook. What the hell do they think they can do now? There's no free agents that want to play with Beal that can make them contenders. The only solution is to trade Beal. Send him to GS for those picks and Wiseman. Hell, if you want have an all star, send him to Philly for Simmons. At least he's younger and you have him under contract longer.

But no, they're apparently gonna do what the Wizards always do. I can't remember where I heard it the other day but its true, "Never underestimate the Wizards desire to be mediocre"

Apparently from what I read it gives the Wizards the best chance to retain Beal. Gives them financial flexiblity to build a roster around Beal. Gives the young guys the keys to the car and Beal can cash out.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the 3rd star we needed to form a big 3. Pretty sure I mentioned us trading for him earlier this season.

As a totally unbiased NBA fan I really don't want to see the Lakers get better.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed.