• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anyone really doubts whether or not Mark Jackson can coach. Most of the Warriors fans on here credit him for teaching them defense and how to play and how to win.

The question is...can he do it without pissing off literally everyone in the organization from the owner all the way to the locker room attendants. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you explain to me what's happening in Israel then? Because that country, until they changed the definition of vaccinated (you now have to have a 3rd shot), was well over 80% vaccinated, yet hard a surge of cases and hospitalizations.

On the question I proposed, even Fauci can't explain it.

I have not paid any attention at all to what is hapenning in Israel, so no.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

Seems fair. But why are they only concerned with the people in the expensive seats? lol

It'll be interesting though to see what it does to attendance.

I'm actually interested to see what teams come up with and how they differ in approach.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems fair. But why are they only concerned with the people in the expensive seats? lol

I'm actually interested to see what teams come up with and how they differ in approach.

I would assume because they are close to the players/coaches and other officials.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone really doubts whether or not Mark Jackson can coach. Most of the Warriors fans on here credit him for teaching them defense and how to play and how to win.

The question is...can he do it without pissing off literally everyone in the organization from the owner all the way to the locker room attendants. lol
He deserves a lot more credit than Kerr IMO.

Kerr isn't a very good coach IMO. Maybe slightly above average.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Thunder are requiring proof of vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I've had blood clots. I'm likely more susceptible to it as a result.

There's no long term data as well. If this virus had a 10% mortality, I think the general stance would be far different. It's basically risk analysis. I've had Covid twice, had a recent anti-body tests, which for the next several months I'm good. There is no difference really right now between me and a vaccinated individual at that point. We both have antibodies which fight against the virus. The vaccine was also geared towards a particular strain, and I do question the efficacy as to how the immune system responds to other viruses over the long term.

My stance isn't - THE GOVERNMENT TOLD ME TO GET IT! F THEM!

As I said once Delta hit the scene it makes vaccination a bit more of a personal choice as to a public health issue as the vaccines efficacy as to spread for delta is clearly limited.

Where I see companies being in the right on mandating vaccination is in the clear statistics backing vaccination decreasing hospitalization risk and even up to death. Many companies provide life insurance, and obviously the cost of having a person on a vent is substantial.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said once Delta hit the scene it makes vaccination a bit more of a personal choice as to a public health issue as the vaccines efficacy as to spread for delta is clearly limited.

Where I see companies being in the right on mandating vaccination is in the clear statistics backing vaccination decreasing hospitalization risk and even up to death. Many companies provide life insurance, and obviously the cost of having a person on a vent is substantial.

Unless you're in a high risk field, you should not be required to vaccinate.