• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He not playing in Barclays this season

They are soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking stupid. All the media figures should stop keeping it professional with the ones in this piece and just clown them at every opportunity. " They deserve every ounce of shame thrown their way.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand why people don't take Covid vaccines. Are they chickenshit of the extremely rare and pretty harmless side effects? Or is it simple childishness?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is exempt

Medically that makes no sense. They going to risk infecting an arena full of people because of one anti vaxx nut job?

Yes they are. It is quite easy to find with a quick google search. Road players are exempt.

It is stupid but at the moment it is the truth and been that way since the Knicks, Nets, and Warriors announced that they will follow mandate made by local government

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand why people don't take Covid vaccines. Are they chickenshit of the extremely rare and pretty harmless side effects? Or is it simple childishness?

The internet has bred an entire anti information society. Their knowledge of the world is passed largely through social media of which is mostly at best second or third hand accounts of some random persons conspiracy bullshit.

We are getting less intelligent every day.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People have their own views on it which is cool but when it is mandatory for your job then you should probably just deal with it. I know people at my company that are nurses who decided against it and are now jobless. It is what it is but I would be livid as a Nets fan

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The internet has bred an entire anti information society. Their knowledge of the world is passed largely through social media of which is mostly at best second or third hand accounts of some random persons conspiracy bullshit.

We are getting less intelligent every day.

KAT had the best tweet on it when that Nicki Minaj BS came up a few weeks ago. I just hate the lame excuses. They been doing research since like December when the vax first came out. We are now approaching October. Just say you don't want it and save us the shitty excuses.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KAT had the best tweet on it when that Nicki Minaj BS came up a few weeks ago. I just hate the lame excuses. They been doing research since like December when the vax first came out. We are now approaching October. Just say you don't want it and save us the shitty excuses.

I mean....KAT lost his mom so he's going to be especially passionate. I nearly lost my aunt this past month to covid and even when I say this people still doubt the validity of the account. But there are a lot of anti vax folks and it is all bed through the net. We didn't have this vaccine hesitancy before it.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple as this

Ask them how many people they know have died from the vaccine and how many have died or almost died from covid.

The latter wins going away and yet people think they're somehow immune to it.

This and other events have pretty much led me to pull away from politics altogether. I just don't have the energy for it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean....KAT lost his mom so he's going to be especially passionate. I nearly lost my aunt this past month to covid and even when I say this people still doubt the validity of the account. But there are a lot of anti vax folks and it is all bed through the net. We didn't have this vaccine hesitancy before it.

Lot of misinformation on there as we can see from this conspiracy BS Kyrie seem to believe.

O/U how many games Kyrie play if he doesn't get the vax? I'm at 23ish games knowing he will be hurt

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of misinformation on there as we can see from this conspiracy BS Kyrie seem to believe.

O/U how many games Kyrie play if he doesn't get the vax? I'm at 23ish games knowing he will be hurt

Less than 20. The man doesn't love basketball anyway. This is his perfect platform to launch his insane bullshit onto the league. He will cause major issues over this. I guarantee it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I'll say is the NBA need to clear up the road players unvaccinated being exempt when they play in NYC or San Fran. Saw lots of verified NBA accounts talking about it tonight on twitter and they are just as confused why those players would be exempt. A nice detailed explanation would be great before October 19th.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I'll say is the NBA need to clear up the road players unvaccinated being exempt when they play in NYC or San Fran. Saw lots of verified NBA accounts talking about it tonight on twitter and they are just as confused why those players would be exempt. A nice detailed explanation would be great before October 19th.

The only thing I figure is that the franchises from those cities feel they don't have direct say over what another franchise and or city does. Although I've heard varying accounts that when a player from let's say Houston (no state tax) plays in California they have to pay California state taxes. Which would make them an employee in that state or locality and thus subject to their rules.

It's very confusing from a legality standpoint.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I figure is that the franchises from those cities feel they don't have direct say over what another franchise and or city does. Although I've heard varying accounts that when a player from let's say Houston (no state tax) plays in California they have to pay California state taxes. Which would make them an employee in that state or locality and thus subject to their rules.

It's very confusing from a legality standpoint.

The tax rates thing has never made sense.

The tax rate for the city/state of the players’ home team is all that should matter.

If I have to travel out of state for work for 2 days am I getting taxed at a different rate?

No.

Why make stuff so unnecessarily complicated.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have this vaccine hesitancy before it.

Actually, we've always had folks who are anti-vaccine, you just didn't hear about it because we didn't have social media and previous vaccines weren't politicized.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, we've always had folks who are anti-vaccine, you just didn't hear about it because we didn't have social media and previous vaccines weren't politicized.

That is the problem.

When the polio vaccine was introduced, Jonas Salk was celebrated as a hero and American leaders banded together to encourage people to get vaccinated.

The level of stupidity surrounding the politicization of Covid is truly astounding.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the problem.

When the polio vaccine was introduced, Jonas Salk was celebrated as a hero and American leaders banded together to encourage people to get vaccinated.

The level of stupidity surrounding the politicization of Covid is truly astounding.

Yeah, and it's coming from both sides. People have legitimate questions/concerns that should just be able to be dealt with through discussion/debate.

But it seems to always devolve into "Anti-vaxxers are trying to kill everyone" vs. "Fascist government trying to force this on people" nonsense.

And the longer it stays like that, the more dug in and extreme both sides get.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and it's coming from both sides. People have legitimate questions/concerns that should just be able to be dealt with through discussion/debate.

But it seems to always devolve into "Anti-vaxxers are trying to kill everyone" vs. "Fascist government trying to force this on people" nonsense.

And the longer it stays like that, the more dug in and extreme both sides get.

Who should speak to kyrie?