• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny....Wiggy used to rep Cavs And Thunder on FN. But, hasn't mentioned OKC in a while. Used to be a huge RW fan.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like they were on the right track, pre-LeBron?

Asking for a friend.
pre-lebron? which pre-lebron time?

you mean when they drafted Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson, and had the #1 pick to take Wiggins and then traded for Love? uhh yah. Id say it was close. Some ways that was better- some ways this rebuild has been better so far---- but they are definitely acquiring a lot of good young talent and assets to take that next step.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny....Wiggy used to rep Cavs And Thunder on FN. But, hasn't mentioned OKC in A while
I liked the Thunder because I think Presti is amazing---- and I still think he is amazing. I def. root for them and I cant wait to see how the long term team is built there. Its not Presti's fault his owner was cheap and Durant is (was?) a coward.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ayton a solid player but not sure I see that similarity.
Ayton is more of a traditional center.

Mobley - as a prospect- has a lot of Bam in him- but a lot higher offensive ceiling, and better on the perimeter. It seems to me what most people are projecting is a rich-man's Bam with more perimeter skills, playmaking, and a little more rim protection.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It lets you not have to take on bad contracts. Just picks or prospect type players
And then if he evolves into a star this year? Big mistake, trust the process

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying he will become AD but you watched him a lot more than us, in your opinion what big is a good comparison?

AD is a very good comparison. It's likely going to take him a minute to acclimate because he's too skinny and he's very young. But the skill set and talent can't be denied.

I don't think he'll be quite the ballhandler that AD is. But AD was a point guard before he had a growth spurt. I think he can be a better 3 point shooter. If he reaches his potential, everything else will be about the same.

If the Cavs are smart, they'll draft his brother Isaiah next year. Isaiah projects to be a role player, but he plays his ass off and loves to defend and rebound. More important, he and Isaiah play well together.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ayton is more of a traditional center.

Mobley - as a prospect- has a lot of Bam in him- but a lot higher offensive ceiling, and better on the perimeter. It seems to me what most people are projecting is a rich-man's Bam with more perimeter skills, playmaking, and a little more rim protection.

I saw Bosh and Ayton when reading his scouting report prior to getting drafted....Bosh is the comparison I see the most

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Bosh and Ayton when reading his scouting report prior to getting drafted....Bosh is the comparison I see the most
I guess i am remembering older Bosh more when he became more perimeter oriented. I think people are putting Mobley to much into the big man box- I understand he is 7 feet- but he has a lot of wing in him to with his handle and his athleticism and playmaking.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexton is pretty good
Also, it’s not like they would be getting ridiculous offers for him. I’m sure they got some offers, I’d guess trying to lowball them and steal him away. Keep him another year or two and if he improves either trade him or sign him. If he gets worse, well you either dont pay him and let him walk or pay him less. No incentive to trade him now

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexton is pretty good

He wasn’t even as valuable as delon Wright last year.
Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody + salary

Don’t think they would or should trade for Lillard, just that they have a more competitive package than the other teams you mentioned.
speaking of teams who shouldn’t have traded for a pg,

why did your boys trade for holiday?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn’t even as valuable as delon Wright last year.

speaking of teams who shouldn’t have traded for a pg,

why did your boys trade for holiday?

Because they are the Wizards?