• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get everyone's deal with Wiggy but it does sometimes come off like big market/small market and it is a bit humorous considering the running percentage of fans here.

I like what the Cavs have done. I also like what the Heat are doing this offseason

But truth be told the Cavs (as it stands now) have a heck of a core to build on

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get everyone's deal with Wiggy but it does sometimes come off like big market/small market and it is a bit humorous considering the running percentage of fans here.

I like what the Cavs have done. I also like what the Heat are doing this offseason

I haven't been around most of the day but I think most wouldn't care about the cavs if he was a different type of poster. They would be looked at as the Kings or your Pistons and I'm sure most on here would agree.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big men just don't do that much.
Pretty sure they'd have gotten to fringe playoff team with their own players just getting older. I mean, if the guy can be Anthony Davis there'd be enough talent around him to be a 5-6 seed I think.....but he wont be right away.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been around most of the day but I think most wouldn't care about the cavs if he was a different type of poster. They would be looked at as the Kings or your Pistons and I'm sure most on here would agree.
no doubt. because of WiggityWack i keep hoping the Cavs AND the Browns never win anything again(which is bad because Wamu is cool and i know he'd love seeing the Browns pick one up). but the last time the Cavs did anything the guy would never let us hear the end of it...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think so, too......while I like the Mobley choice I'd definitely be more excited with a stud wing. Not saying I would not have taken Mobley where we did.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there are some Cavs' fans here?

"Fans"

Austin Powers Movie GIF

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team who went to 4 Finals and won 1 would be looked at as the Kings?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so, too......while I like the Mobley choice I'd definitely be more excited with a stud wing. Not saying I would not have taken Mobley where we did.

He seems similar to Ayton but better on defense

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt. because of WiggityWack i keep hoping the Cavs AND the Browns never win anything again(which is bad because Wamu is cool and i know he'd love seeing the Browns pick one up). but the last time the Cavs did anything the guy would never let us hear the end of it...
I'm sure the grief he gets is warranted as is the grief most here get from others but the guy has said some complimentary things about the Heat and some comments he takes/took crap for Heat fans had the same opinion (like when he said they wouldn't beat the Bucks in the bubble season).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmm, just a tad better than the Kings...?

that one better? lol...
I could see calling the Browns a few years ago the NFL version of the Kings. Maybe even the cavs pre Lebron compared to the Kings of the last decade+. But Lebron was here and that does count despite the "what have they done without Lebron" questions.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have full confidence the Cavs are on the right track- and especially considering their past draft positions- have really drafted pretty well.

The Heat on the other hand have shoved all their pieces in the middle of the table and have about a 2 year window now- and its still not like they are an elite team with realistic championship aspirations.

but we shall see!

I sure hope Mobley turns out as good as so many people think. I hate taking a big so high in the draft- but, as i have read over and over- bigs with this skill set do not come around too often. I am very excited about him and Garland and Mobley growing together on the offensive end, and Allen, Okoro and Mobley growing together on the defensive end.
Like they were on the right track, pre-LeBron?

Asking for a friend.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean there's something to getting to the finals i guess. thing is no one outside of your own fan base is gonna get hyped over being a runner-up. if we talked about how many times the Lakers have simply been to the finals the number nearly doubles their current amount of O'Briens...