• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 draft

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we're doing about QB? We either keeping Mitch or drafting a QB early

Trey Lance (proj. mid-late 1st)
Mac Jones (late 1st - 2nd)
Kyle Trask (2nd - 3rd)

...... Big drop off ....

Ian Book
Sam Elinger
Felepi Franks
Kellen Mond
Jamie Newman
etc ...

I'm not sticking around with Mitch anymore. Ideally we can grab a OT first and hopefully Jones or Trask is still avalible in the 2nd

Todd McShay brought up Zach Wilson as a top 5 qb and WFC has him rated at no.3... .....

I thought Mac Jones looked impressive in the Champuonship game Monday.....

Id take the chance with with Mac or Zach with our first.......Ot with the 2nd.

Nice post btw.....
I'm seeing a lot of QB's in the top 10 picks in most moc drafts. Most of the names mentioned like Jones, Lance besides the obvious top Trevor and Co. The one that I hear dropping into the second is Trask. If the Bears do not end up with Wentz, that would be probably the move. Which would also spell the end of Nagy and Pace. Nagy and Pace need experienced help right now, not named Foles. Sans that, ie a draft rookie, they will be out, unless by some miracle that rookie is much better than humanly possible.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing a lot of QB's in the top 10 picks in most moc drafts. Most of the names mentioned like Jones, Lance besides the obvious top Trevor and Co. The one that I hear dropping into the second is Trask. If the Bears do not end up with Wentz, that would be probably the move. Which would also spell the end of Nagy and Pace. Nagy and Pace need experienced help right now, not named Foles. Sans that, ie a draft rookie, they will be out, unless by some miracle that rookie is much better than humanly possible.

Lol....humanly possible......?......If thats what they are looking for then Watsons the man.....And Im on that train big time.......Ive expressed my thinking on that,so Im mot gonna post it again.....And I highly doubt anymore the Texans will trade him.......They are gonna make him suffer,which sucks,but hey.

So frst and foremost we need a qb and absolutley an olineman as 2nd most pos.needed.....
And Im still on the Mac Jones train too,inti which being I want him,he wont be there......lol

I see Orlando Brown who is 24 of the Ravens wants out,hes a 2x probowler at right tackle but took over for Ronnie Stanley this past season as a left tackle cause of injury......He was a 3rd pick.....So not really sure what they would get,but I doubt a frst.....

And at wr.....Thats another " As rhe World Turns"......

And ues,right now I think it should be all offense to spend picks and fa on......

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some mocks have Mac Jones going to Washington who picks right before us. Freaking 20th pick in the draft ugh.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some mocks have Mac Jones going to Washington who picks right before us. Freaking 20th pick in the draft ugh.
That would be tough, as tough at the draft that saw Aaron Donald picked right before the Bears pick. Still gets me goat.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As the article asks, would Bears fans be happy taking a WR at #20? Because I sure as hell wouldn't. But, assuming we lose ARob and subsequently fail to sign a name FA at the spot, we may have no choice, and that sucks.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As the article asks, would Bears fans be happy taking a WR at #20? Because I sure as hell wouldn't. But, assuming we lose ARob and subsequently fail to sign a name FA at the spot, we may have no choice, and that sucks.
The word is this upcoming draft has a very strong WR class, as strong as last years. While yes the Bears need O line help (not to mention a QB), the talent available at 20 in WR might be too good to pass up, especially if AR walks.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word is this upcoming draft has a very strong WR class, as strong as last years. While yes the Bears need O line help (not to mention a QB), the talent available at 20 in WR might be too good to pass up, especially if AR walks.

Daniels and Whitehair were both second rounders. We can definitely find o-line help in the 2nd/3rd if an undeniable best player available situation presents itself....

...is a thing a normal franchise that didn't have a guaranteed sh*t on a stick quarterback every single year under center would say.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As the article asks, would Bears fans be happy taking a WR at #20?
:hellno:
Because I sure as hell wouldn't. But, assuming we lose ARob and subsequently fail to sign a name FA at the spot, we may have no choice, and that sucks.
Nah. There’s some good WRs in this draft that can replace Robinson but we can wait til the 2nd or 3rd for that