• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Cut tracker...(new free agents to look at and news of our own who've been let go)

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they cut Haskins at the half? I nearly vomited.
He said he likes it at the Steelers better because tomlin gives a scouting report on the opponent. I guess the dumbass doesn’t know what a game plan is. Lol

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins proves even more Ron made the right move bwahahaha

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I am wrong but weren’t you one of the people that said I was wrong about signing our key guys ( mainly D-line ) and you want to take 8 mil out of our TMAC fund for a 32 yr old stop gap? You can’t sign toys if you want to keep the Corp guys and the roll over is a huge have . You literally have 3/4 ‘s of either Payne’s or Tmac’s contract right there for a stop gap toy who is gone next year .

you can’t fix every need in one off season . Go with what we have and draft more depth early in next years draft unless an injury precludes that .

and yes. We will have a key injury

8 mil represents a number IMO that he should jump at. I was unaware that signing a vet to a 1 year deal would greatly effect our cap moves next year.
for example are you saying that if our cap is going to be 50mil, and we are sitting on 16 right now - it would go to 66mil on a roll over?
And that by signing KJ Wright to an expiring 1 year deal, it would still drop 58? If so, I'm still considering signing him BUT....not at 8 mil

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they cut Haskins at the half? I nearly vomited.
For better or worse, I promised to post his stats... horrible first half pretty decent bounce back at the end. It's understandable why you almost hurled in the first half. That interception was U.G.L.Y!! There were two deeper passes that were total drops both to McCloud, one bounced off of his shoulder the other a perfect throw down the sideline... McCloud couldn't keep his foot inbounds. Here are his finishing stats: 9/16 108 yards, 1 TD, 1 pick, passer rating, 71.9 and Completion %: 56.25.

I hope that he makes the final cut or gets on the practice squad. The skillset is there, he just needs seasoning!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For better or worse, I promised to post his stats... horrible first half pretty decent bounce back at the end. It's understandable why you almost hurled in the first half. That interception was U.G.L.Y!! There were two deeper passes that were total drops both to McCloud, one bounced off of his shoulder the other a perfect throw down the sideline... McCloud couldn't keep his foot inbounds. Here are his finishing stats: 9/16 108 yards, 1 TD, 1 pick, passer rating, 71.9 and Completion %: 56.25.

I hope that he makes the final cut or gets on the practice squad. The skillset is there, he just needs seasoning!

You are a great dude, seriously. I was giving you a little ribbing and you took it like a champ. I defended Haskins for a long time here and even wish we had not benched him. I am a believer in ensuring you have a dud before getting rid of him. That being said, I don’t wish him well. He is gone; I don’t see that he was screwed here or that we were completely foolish in our handling of him.