• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-22 Season Thread

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puck did you get your free Kings birthday tickets?
I am going Tuesday for mine and again in March for a Kraken game, thanks to a friends birthday.
Kings were so bad early in the season , they had to give tickets away. I should have signed the wife up as well.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puck did you get your free Kings birthday tickets?
I am going Tuesday for mine and again in March for a Kraken game, thanks to a friends birthday.
Kings were so bad early in the season , they had to give tickets away. I should have signed the wife up as well.

I did not know they were doing that, I'll have to look into it. However I'm not on the vax train, nor my kids, so going to Kings games is not on the list until something changes for people like us who want to protect our rights and freedom of choice especially for children who are minors.

At least here in OC, especially highly conservative areas like YL and NB, they are basically giving the finger to Newsom and Biden and just doing what people have the right to do but LA is a complete cluster and we haven't headed that way really since all this started.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know they were doing that, I'll have to look into it. However I'm not on the vax train, nor my kids, so going to Kings games is not on the list until something changes for people like us who want to protect our rights and freedom of choice especially for children who are minors.

At least here in OC, especially highly conservative areas like YL and NB, they are basically giving the finger to Newsom and Biden and just doing what people have the right to do but LA is a complete cluster and we haven't headed that way really since all this started.
I have all the shots. Last year I was handling 20,000 Covid samples a day, so while my work hasn’t required it yet, I got it as soon as I could. For those that don’t know I work in a large testing lab. Covid was and still is a big part of our day. I got a promotion in December and now work from home on national accounts. No more handling peoples blood, piss, stool, spit or snot any more. And no more driving the 74 daily.
Staples/crypto requires proof of vaccines and masks to enter. No hockey for you Puck.

Fox4Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sad, isn't it? I am not vaxxed nor is my wife and I am definitely not letting my kids get it. To each their own, I fully support anyone's decision to get it, just as I would expect people to support other's decision to not get it. It's funny that we call it a vaccine, when it is just a flu shot for COVID.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have all the shots. Last year I was handling 20,000 Covid samples a day, so while my work hasn’t required it yet, I got it as soon as I could. For those that don’t know I work in a large testing lab. Covid was and still is a big part of our day. I got a promotion in December and now work from home on national accounts. No more handling peoples blood, piss, stool, spit or snot any more. And no more driving the 74 daily.
Staples/crypto requires proof of vaccines and masks to enter. No hockey for you Puck.

Bullshit. How long have you known me? We've been to games together my friend, if I want a way in...I'll get it.

You should know me better than that, I know a lot of people who can make it happen. Just being an honest Libertarian - and these days an honest person and dad - I don't want to do something dirty to enforce my rights. But if necessary I will.

I have no problem with people who want it for whatever reason, I just don't want my rights infringed upon. It works both ways and have no problem standing my ground.

Come and f**king get it. Not a good idea.

=)~~

Last edited:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad, isn't it? I am not vaxxed nor is my wife and I am definitely not letting my kids get it. To each their own, I fully support anyone's decision to get it, just as I would expect people to support other's decision to not get it. It's funny that we call it a vaccine, when it is just a flu shot for COVID.

I come from a family of doctors - 5 in fact (my dad, sister, BIL, 2 uncles) - and 3 of the 5 do not support mandatory vaccinations. One of those 5 is my dad who is dead, but knowing him he would support it too. It's a real thing, but it isn't life threatening at all unless there is a reason for it to be.

I caught it in late 2020, nothing since. Meanwhile my ex, my daughter's mom, my mom, my sister, etc. who all got vaxxed have gotten it after getting the vax. My cousin died 2 months ago from it, vaxxed and all, but she wasn't healthy.

I'm worried about my oldest daughter, her POS mother did it to her without telling me. I have primary physical custody but we still share 50/50 legal custody, which means medical, school, important decisions cannot happen without dual consent. I already told her you do that to my youngest daughter, you will go to jail. And she will, I talked to my attorney. We do not know the long term repercussions of this. I am already concerned based on things I have read and stats about my daughter.

There is zero need for this, it should be a personal decision.

Last edited:

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife was terminated for no vaccine. Cant go back to work in her field unless she complies....so shes basically retired

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife was terminated for no vaccine. Cant go back to work in her field unless she complies....so shes basically retired

That is so wrong, it's disgusting. Meanwhile people handling food behind a piece of plexiglass is safer? Yeah no.

That happened to my friend, she was forced to take the jab because she works for a well known national college. Literally 10 days later the 100+ employee mandate was stayed by a federal court. She is pissed as hell she had to choose between paying rent and keeping a job she has.spent over a decade being good in, I felt bad for her.

Everyone is over Covid, literally everyone. States like CA still love spreading fear because fear means control. I can tell you right now there are groups, I'm included in them, who will make a stand. Even for the fearful.

Someone needs to step up for others and we are ready. I'm not talking violence. We dont beleive in that either. Get behind me or get out of my way, either way a message will be delivered.

Its about freedom and your rights. Exercise that or lose them all.

Last edited:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to hockey, I love all you guys.

44 sucks. Hate seeing him on a highlight reel so often looking like J Blow.

Must be the number.

=)~~

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game
Low energy and sloppy play. Fortunately the Pacific is wide open so Kings might make the post season.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is so wrong, it's disgusting. Meanwhile people handling food behind a piece of plexiglass is safer? Yeah no.

That happened to my friend, she was forced to take the jab because she works for a well known national college. Literally 10 days later the 100+ employee mandate was stayed by a federal court. She is pissed as hell she had to choose between paying rent and keeping a job she has.spent over a decade being good in, I felt bad for her.

Everyone is over Covid, literally everyone. States like CA still love spreading fear because fear means control. I can tell you right now there are groups, I'm included in them, who will make a stand. Even for the fearful.

Someone needs to step up for others and we are ready. I'm not talking violence. We dont beleive in that either. Get behind me or get out of my way, either way a message will be delivered.

Its about freedom and your rights. Exercise that or lose them all.
I know more people that have taken the jab and he been a lot more sick than those that have not taken it. When I caught covid, it was like having the flu. I monitored O2 levels of myself and wife and we got through it just fine. I simply dont trust anything that government is trying to enforce us to take. Doesnt sit right with me. A vaccine is something that takes a long time to get right. Not something that they can throw together in a year without testing etc.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a clarify a one thing. You do NOT need to be vaxed to go to Kings games. A negative test result is also acceptable.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game
Low energy and sloppy play. Fortunately the Pacific is wide open so Kings might make the post season.

Oilers turning it up, Kings need to start winning some games. I think the next stretch of about 10 games will tell us who the Kings are and if they're going to be built for tye playoffs.

And happy belated birthday Laguna D, I posted on your FB but not here. Hope you had a good day buddy.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oilers turning it up, Kings need to start winning some games. I think the next stretch of about 10 games will tell us who the Kings are and if they're going to be built for tye playoffs.

And happy belated birthday Laguna D, I posted on your FB but not here. Hope you had a good day buddy.
Happy bday to you as well

I am going to toss half the cake the wife made.. 4 layer cake for 2 people

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys see what these sheisty clowns in Anaheim pulled last night in OT against SJ to win?

Sure it's legal but don't we hear "the spirit of the game" stuff when things like happen?

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys see what these sheisty clowns in Anaheim pulled last night in OT against SJ to win?

Sure it's legal but don't we hear "the spirit of the game" stuff when things like happen?

You know, people are going to squawk about this, mainly it will be “the spirit of the game” just like you said. There will be a lot of “old time hockey” talk too. But to me, if it’s within the rules and no penalty was called, the Ducks won fair and square. Would I be upset if this happened against the Kings? Sure I would be.