• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man.

Sometimes I really do wish that your job was a public one so that we could ridicule you every time you make a mistake.

It is actually very complicated. Guy makes 1 mistake and you assume he is “bad at his job”.

Guess what? If he actually is bad at it, he won’t be doing it for long. But 1 mistake in a random regular season game does not define someone’s career or their value.
The problem is this isn’t just some job, that’s why it should be the best of the best and it’s the NBA’s fault for not holding them accountable. If a player makes a mistake they get fined

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also a pretty decent passer and a good screen setter.

Wonder if the Dubs take a chance on him again?
Yeah he is just a huge liability defensively. The Bucks already have a shortage of big men do it really does say how bad he’s regressed. I get he is a backup but I’m not sure he worthy for backup role in GS

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a starter sure.....but as somebody off the bench for 15mpg.....he'll be fine.

Fine?

Maybe.

But if he were an asset, the Bucks would have kept him.

He is washed.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is this isn’t just some job, that’s why it should be the best of the best and it’s the NBA’s fault for not holding them accountable. If a player makes a mistake they get fined

It is the best of the best.

If he is a decent official, this will be a blip on the radar and we won’t hear about Matt Kallio again.

If he keeps making bad calls like this one, he will lose his spot.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever he actually meant by it, considering that Porter He’s father spent time in jail for accidentally shooting and killing someone, this is probably not going to go well for that announcer.

I'd suspect not

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see it and was a miss....that said I'm sure they miss a lot of travels in the game and we still had chances to win.

It's not just about that missed called in the Cavs game I mentioned. The incompetence of the refs is a problem. It's game after game. Twenty/thirty+ years ago the refs weren't this bad. Not nearly as many missed calls league wide.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just about that missed called in the Cavs game I mentioned. The incompetence of the refs is a problem. It's game after game. Twenty/thirty+ years ago the refs weren't this bad. Not nearly as many missed calls league wide.

That isn’t true.

There just wasn’t as much attention paid to missed calls.

Social media and availability of single video clips has really changed the way people look at games.

30 years ago, you watched the game live, and you saw the highlights next day on Sports Center. A particularly egregious call like the Lowry ejection would make those highlights (Tim Duncan laughing, for example), but calls like this aren’t any more common today.

You didn’t get to see the super slow motion replay on any particular call you wanted to focus on like people do today.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn’t true.

Social media and availability of single video clips has really changed the way people look at games.

30 years ago, you watched the game live, and you saw the highlights next day on Sports Center. A particularly egregious call like the Lowry ejection would make those highlights (Tim Duncan laughing, for example), but calls like this aren’t any more common today.

You didn’t get to see the super slow motion replay on any particular call you wanted to focus on like people do today.
Gotta love Joey Crawford

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA refs are back at it. Lowry passed the ball to the ref after a foul on the Heat. The offical is unable to catch the ball and ejects Lowry.

This is the bullshit I'm talking about. Even the Blazers commentators are ripping them.

Embarrassing

Did Lowry flop when he got T'd up?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn’t true.

Well actually it is. There's no question the refs today are lousy. If you don't want to hold them accountable for missed calls that's fine.

Not sure why you mentioned social media. When I see missed calls I'm watching games live. Not looking up highlights.

So you really trying to blame social media for the refs incompetence? If so I completely disagree with you. Social media has nothing to do with refs missing calls game in and game out.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great undrafted find by the Heat.

Was wondering why they took so long to lock him up this summer, seemed like someone could've jumped in and snagged him. Maybe they had an agreement in place, just not signed?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he is just a huge liability defensively. The Bucks already have a shortage of big men do it really does say how bad he’s regressed. I get he is a backup but I’m not sure he worthy for backup role in GS

I hear DeAndre Jordan is available for a low low price.... :D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well actually it is. There's no question the refs today are lousy. If you don't want to hold them accountable for missed calls that's fine.

Not sure why you mentioned social media. When I see missed calls I'm watching games live. Not looking up highlights.

So you really trying to blame social media for the refs incompetence? If so I completely disagree with you. Social media has nothing to do with refs missing calls game in and game out.

The refs aren’t more or less incompetent than they were 30 years ago. In fact, they are probably better.

It is your perception of the refs that has changed.

And yes, it is because of social media and the multiple angles you get to see the plays from that didn’t exist 30 years ago.