• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed it but Wiggy said Whiteside would be out of the League. This was when he played for the Heat.

Whiteside is still playing.

I saw it. I didn’t take part in the Wiggy bashing there because while his take was extreme and over the top, he wasn’t wrong in saying Whiteside was terribly overvalued. He just exaggerated the extent of the overvaluing too much.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed it but Wiggy said Whiteside would be out of the League. This was when he played for the Heat.

Whiteside is still playing.

Yes, partially true.

Wiggy said Whiteside would be out of the league, clearly he was wrong.

However, others said he would be more than the role player that he has turned out to be. So, they were also wrong.

Wiggy was more wrong...Whiteside making it 10 years says that. But that's not victory lap worthy.

Now, his take on Lonzo...agree with @tlance...you can victory lap and dunk on him over that one. lol

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it. I didn’t take part in the Wiggy bashing there because while his take was extreme and over the top, he wasn’t wrong in saying Whiteside was terribly overvalued. He just exaggerated the extent of the overvaluing too much.
Bottom line.....he was wrong.

Has Riles lost his fastball? This should be good.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whaaaaaaat? exxagerate? He went from a max guy people were saying should get DPOY attention, and people were claiming he was one of the best centers in the league to taking back to back minimum contracts on different teams- playing 15 minutes a game off the bench.

the difference between max player people were heralding as a defensive force and dominant center- to being a back-to-back vet minimum guy playing 15 minutes a night cannot POSSIBLY be over-exaggerated. lol. Cmon.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, partially true.

Wiggy said Whiteside would be out of the league, clearly he was wrong.

However, others said he would be more than the role player that he has turned out to be. So, they were also wrong.

Wiggy was more wrong...Whiteside making it 10 years says that. But that's not victory lap worthy.

Now, his take on Lonzo...agree with @tlance...you can victory lap and dunk on him over that one. lol
more wrong? from max player, "defensive force" "one of the best centers in the league"

to- making the vet minimum- 4 teams in 4 years, and playing 15 minutes a night and just hanging onto a backup center role?

honestly, if that doesn't say it all there is nothing that i can say that will breath sense into this.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more wrong? from max player, "defensive force" "one of the best centers in the league"

to- making the vet minimum- 4 teams in 4 years, and playing 15 minutes a night and just hanging onto a backup center role?

honestly, if that doesn't say it all there is nothing that i can say that will breath sense into this.

He's 10 year veteran, you said he'd be out of the league so yes....more wrong.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get that. He just need to quit acting like he had a bad career. Most 2nd rounders will sign up for 10+ years in the league

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if there is a 3rd year of no new years parties and no Christmas parties im going to lose it.

this really just sucks. I wish i could throw caution to the wind- but 270,000 people were diagnosed with Covid YESTERDAY. unbelievable. T his fucking sucks.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And after this season he had in Utah, safe bet to say he got another 2 years at minimum in this league so yeah shitting on a 2nd rounder who manage to have a 12+ year career is hilarious

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whaaaaaaat? exxagerate? He went from a max guy people were saying should get DPOY attention, and people were claiming he was one of the best centers in the league to taking back to back minimum contracts on different teams- playing 15 minutes a game off the bench.

the difference between max player people were heralding as a defensive force and dominant center- to being a back-to-back vet minimum guy playing 15 minutes a night cannot POSSIBLY be over-exaggerated. lol. Cmon.
Where is Tristan Thompson? LOL.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to say- after watching Jordan and Howard- it may be easy to look at Whiteside and say- HEY that guy can help! lol.

honestly- Lakers should trade for him. lol. That would make my day.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after this season he had in Utah, safe bet to say he got another 2 years at minimum in this league so yeah shitting on a 2nd rounder who manage to have a 12+ year career is hilarious
And potentially get a starting gig somewhere.

He started for Portland just 2 years ago and averaged 15.5ppg and 13.5rpg.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all know it's not really about Whiteside for Wiggy, it's about the Heat. His inability to keep his ridiculous biases in check is why he's a board clown.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if there is a 3rd year of no new years parties and no Christmas parties im going to lose it.

this really just sucks. I wish i could throw caution to the wind- but 270,000 people were diagnosed with Covid YESTERDAY. unbelievable. T his fucking sucks.
Covid is done dude. These strains are no longer deadly. At least not more deadly than the flu. The mutations are much more mild. We are out of the worst of it. People can do whatever they like now. It will just take people assimilating back to normal. That process will be slower for some more than others.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know it's not really about Whiteside for Wiggy, it's about the Heat. His inability to keep his ridiculous biases in check is why he's a board clown.
LOL.

"Riles has lost his fastball." And then he goes and gets Butler.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to say- after watching Jordan and Howard- it may be easy to look at Whiteside and say- HEY that guy can help! lol.

honestly- Lakers should trade for him. lol. That would make my day.

Is he still in the league?

yes.

More wrong.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such a false narrative

if you are grading him on being a 2nd rounder- sure.

as was said above? why was he a 2nd rounder instead of a lotto pick? Certainly not because of talent- but because he just doesnt have a head for the game of basketball.

I was grading him on the scale that people were calling him a DPOY candidate, and one of the best centers in the league- which was, is, and always will be a joke of epic proportions. Its so funny that so many people said that stuff. They really did. You among them.

sure- if you want to grade him as a 2nd rounder- great career- got his pension. I never said anything in that regard. I said as a max player he was an absolute JOKE, and that being considered a high level center was an absolute joke.

looks like he found his level finally- backup center making the minimum. Good for him hanging on by a thread.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense but this debate is dumb so I’m gonna King Solomon this shit. Both sides are going to the opposite extreme.
-Whiteside not an elite player and big deal he got looks unwarranted
- Whiteside was never so bad that he was out of the league. He’s been around as a legit NBA performer for a decade.

It’s somewhere in the middle. One thing we can all agree on…Hassan Whiteside really isn’t worth a multi year, multi page debate.

Move on or Ima cut that fucking baby in half!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense but this debate is dumb so I’m gonna King Solomon this shit. Both sides are going to the opposite extreme.
-Whiteside not an elite player and big deal he got looks unwarranted
- Whiteside was never so bad that he was out of the league. He’s been around as a legit NBA performer for a decade.

It’s somewhere in the middle. One thing we can all agree on…Hassan Whiteside really isn’t worth a multi year, multi page debate.

Move on or Ima cut that fucking baby in half!
Blame wiggy and dj for that. Heat fans stopped caring about Whiteside once he left their team