• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Allen tonight. Guess did not pass reconditioning. Could be a rough one without Garland and Rubio, too.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is a true story, bksballer. Rondo does little in the present scheme of things night-in and night-out. If the Cavs can use him, Pelinka should move him even for draft capital. We have several other players like him that Pelinka should move just to open up spaces for guys like Stanley Johnson who signed a 10-day contract and he is starting. Young, plays decent defense, and gives ya 7-12 points a night. I am pretty sure he'll be signed to a full contract here in the next couple of days.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is a true story, bksballer. Rondo does little in the present scheme of things night-in and night-out. If the Cavs can use him, Pelinka should move him even for draft capital. We have several other players like him that Pelinka should move just to open up spaces for guys like Stanley Johnson who signed a 10-day contract and he is starting. Young, plays decent defense, and gives ya 7-12 points a night. I am pretty sure he'll be signed to a full contract here in the next couple of days.
I am fine with that. Wonder what would be going back to LA.

if you guys could get Windler you should take him in a second.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I firmly believe Pelinka should start emptying the roster of old-do-nothing players that were supposed to be this mega team that looked so good on paper. Guys like Deandre Jordon, Bazemore, and Collison who should go back to being retired.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with that. Wonder what would be going back to LA.

if you guys could get Windler you should take him in a second.
Don't know Wiggy but even it is for a couple of second rounders, if I were Pelinka, I'd do that deal in a heartbeat,

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are beginning to make it known that Westbrook probably will not be traded this year. If that is indeed true, what Pelinka is beginning to do is he appears to have gone into semi-rebuild mode and he is signing young, defensive minded players who can shoot to a decent degree. He found one in Stanley Johnson on a 10-day contract. The Lakers are interested in Jeremy Grant on the Pisstones roster and Lamb who is with the Pacers so there maybe a trade involving say Bazemore and THT.

Pelinka has three more young, defensive-minded players who can shoot on his roster that the Lakers should start playing more like the Jones Brothers (Jemerrio and Mason, and no, they aren't related, I just refer to them as such) and the rook Center Jay Huff. All of them should be playing.

They can't do any worse then the geriatric, lazy-ass bastards already playing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As mentioned, not sure if this adds to Wiggy's rant or alleviates.

since Pangos is our only PG on the roster he can help, though not sure he'd be here before garland comes back. Kind of wanted Rubio to be more pass first, so I guess that's something Rondo could do filling in for Garland 12-15 minutes a game or so.

It could actually be a very good move for the Cavs. Rondo is a basketball savant and from what I've read and heard, young players at every stop he's had love the guy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not just saying this---- but I dont think there is any way the Cavs would trade Mobley even if the Lakers offered Davis, a first round pick, THT and Monk.

not that I am saying you really thought that- I realize its a joke--- but I look around the entire NBA and I dont think there is much the Cavs would trade for Mobley.

Its still so early- but if someone had a gun to my head and said- over under- Mobley is a top 10 player within 4 years- YES OR NO- I would struggle- but say YES.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could actually be a very good move for the Cavs. Rondo is a basketball savant and from what I've read and heard, young players at every stop he's had love the guy.
They need a facilitator and ball handler BAD. This is a good move even it he is washed. All he needs to do is be a role player and ball handler for limited minutes behind Garland

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are beginning to make it known that Westbrook probably will not be traded this year. If that is indeed true, what Pelinka is beginning to do is he appears to have gone into semi-rebuild mode and he is signing young, defensive minded players who can shoot to a decent degree. He found one in Stanley Johnson on a 10-day contract. The Lakers are interested in Jeremy Grant on the Pisstones roster and Lamb who is with the Pacers so there maybe a trade involving say Bazemore and THT.

Pelinka has three more young, defensive-minded players who can shoot on his roster that the Lakers should start playing more like the Jones Brothers (Jemerrio and Mason, and no, they aren't related, I just refer to them as such) and the rook Center Jay Huff. All of them should be playing.

They can't do any worse then the geriatric, lazy-ass bastards already playing.
Windler would be a great get for you guys. A 3/4 that can shoot a 3 and reobund.....just needs playing time. With the Cavs front court he doesnt have much opportunity- esp. because they like Wade's experience.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its such a shame. I know Allen and Garland will be back relatively soon.....but losing Sexton and Garland really puts a cap on what the season couldve been.

All healthy?

PG: Garland
SG: Okoro
SF: Markkenen
PF: Mobley
C: Allen

Bench:

PG: Rubio
SG: Sexton
SF: Osman
PF/C: Love

honestly- thats a roster - that with how they were playing- couldve been fun to watch and couldve done some fun things.

Still can make a play-in spot no doubt about it--- but the ceiling is lowered when you lose 2 guys like Rubio and Sexton for the season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs have no one that can get them into their offense right now.

I mean- at least Osman could have been an emergency PG but he is still out too.

Allen, Garland, Mobley, Rubio, Sexton, Osman--- thats a lot of guys to be missing.....lot of teams are missing guys though. just sucks so bad Rubio and Sexton are just done.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo would def help you in that condition of getting the Cavs into their O. Rondo has many years of experience doing that and he doesn't mind letting others shoot and score.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo would def help you in that condition of getting the Cavs into their O. Rondo has many years of experience doing that and he doesn't mind letting others shoot and score.
Rondo playing with Allen, Mobley behind him should have a little easier time defensively.

the key is just to get them into the offense.