• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but did you know that White people are the largest recipients of Welfare? Or does that not fit into your narrative?

I’m against indivisible welfare. It’s literally unconstitutional for anyone with the ability to read

Individual is not general welfare

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m against indivisible welfare. It’s literally unconstitutional for anyone with the ability to read

Individual is not general welfare

So just goalpost shifting to fit into your scope of what you want to "prove"? You literally just singled out black people for blaming White people and saying they're just expecting a government check, when a simple google search could have proven otherwise.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile back to reality....and away from the politics someone dragged into this forum, which apparently could use a moderator for hiccups/faux pas for days like this....

....but I digress....

Julius Randle is in covid protocols...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well tonight the Warriors should have no excuses against the Nuggets. Just looked at the report and they're decimated too by injuries and HS protocols.

I think it would be a nice way to round out the year with a W on the road. Not sure yet if Poole plays, but they said he got some light court work done yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if they held him out another game until the new year started.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

Andrew Wiggins getting some all-star buzz right now. Nothing concrete, but the fact that he's even being mentioned is certainly something. Still useless?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randles time here in NY is done . Move him barret and q and fornicate at deadline and bring in players who can play on a more consistent basis .

Randles body language on the court says it all …

This team stinks, had a hard time beating Depleted bottom dwellers , where they will soon be.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t other counties require military commitments?
Yep many still do. It's a good idea for social cohesion. Doesn't have to be military, kids could choose something like Teach for America or some kind of domestic Peace Corps. The country gets some value and the kids get a year of development and social interaction with people of different backgrounds

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Why does anyone care what some athlete thinks about anything outside of the sport he actually plays?
It's human nature. We look up to and follow the lives and opinions of celebrities. Not everyone but many.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Why does anyone care what some athlete thinks about anything outside of the sport he actually plays?

Exactly, lol. Or really anyone for that matter. Who gives a damn. You're free to like or listen to any persons opinion. Or you're able to completely disregard it. Ain't that deep.

My father in law pretends he knows a bunch about basketball and his opinions are ALWAYS wrong. I just nod my head and disregard what he says. Not that big of a deal.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's human nature. We look up to and follow the lives and opinions of celebrities. Not everyone but many.

They have a stage to share their voice.

It is important for people who have that stage use it as a catalyst for positive change.

But man, if you don’t agree with an athlete or celebrity’s opinion, just ignore it and move on.

Crying about it just makes you look bad.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep many still do. It's a good idea for social cohesion. Doesn't have to be military, kids could choose something like Teach for America or some kind of domestic Peace Corps. The country gets some value and the kids get a year of development and social interaction with people of different backgrounds

I’m not against that.

I think it’s nuts to expect kids to know what they wanna do at 18 with minimal life experience

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Try again.

Sterling got banned for saying less
the picture of the cop that LeBron posted was ridiculous.

And he is so dumb. Jacob Blake- first off lived- he didnt die like LeBron said. 2nd- the guy was wanted for felony sexual assault and had a warrant out on him- he didnt want to be arrested. 2nd- the cops were called on him for threatenening his ex. Third, the cops tried to arrest him and he fought back. The cops tried to taze him and it did nothing. He then fought back, ran to vehicle, and grabbed a knife- and was thus shot.

and everyone said- well if this wasnt a black person - different outcome.

MAybe I am naive...but if i was a wanted sex offender with a felony warrant, and my ex called the cops on me for threatening violence, and then i fought with the cops and went for a knife in my vheicle....chances are ANYONE is getting shot. I dont care if you are freaking Hilary Clinton. lol.

i mean- obviously there are plenty of terrible police incidents, i am not denying that at all. but geez- that was a BAD guy to make a hero out of. unbelievable.

anyway i digress

back to your regularly scheduled programming.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've refrained from two responses already. Trying to move it along with why Wiggins should be an all star this year.

Yeah, I had to delete a couple of my own posts because I didnt notice what thread I was in. lol