• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep many still do. It's a good idea for social cohesion. Doesn't have to be military, kids could choose something like Teach for America or some kind of domestic Peace Corps. The country gets some value and the kids get a year of development and social interaction with people of different backgrounds

I’m not sure what else you would need cause it would be a lot of plans/programs

Military
Teach for America

But…are you wiping out some college grad opportunities with some of them

Like I said, a lot of work, but might be something that’s actually worth it

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

Andrew Wiggins getting some all-star buzz right now. Nothing concrete, but the fact that he's even being mentioned is certainly something. Still useless?

It’s not backed up by any stats

Being a decent, Kelly oubre level player on a good team like the warriors js all it is

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not backed up by any stats

Being a decent, Kelly oubre level player on a good team like the warriors js all it is

Wiggins does not deserve to be an all star.
But he is much better than Kelly Oubre.

Oubre posts the same stats as Wiggins, but he has no basketball IQ and therefor no ability to fit in with team concepts.

Wiggins is capable of fitting in. He is doing it very well in GS.

The best Wiggins comp, IMO is Harrison Barnes. That is the role he is playing and why it is working.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've often thought we need to reinstate the draft or something similar where all young people of all backgrounds are forced to work together on something. Maybe a year of public service requirement after senior year in HS.

The kids these days?

We seriously don't want them on the front line. Believe me!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kids these days?

We seriously don't want them on the front line. Believe me!

I don’t know much about the military. But would 2 years basically just get them trained for that?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins does not deserve to be an all star.
But he is much better than Kelly Oubre.

Oubre posts the same stats as Wiggins, but he has no basketball IQ and therefor no ability to fit in with team concepts.

Wiggins is capable of fitting in. He is doing it very well in GS.

The best Wiggins comp, IMO is Harrison Barnes. That is the role he is playing and why it is working.

Wiggins is also guarding the best wing player nightly on the opposing team for the best defense in the league.

We've seen success be rewarded in terms of the number of allstars. If you look at Wiggins per 36 number this year, they're on par with most wings that are in the All-star conversation (aside from the superstars).

Especially in a year where so many guys are down due to injury, I don't think it's unreasonable to consider him a borderline allstar.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep many still do. It's a good idea for social cohesion. Doesn't have to be military, kids could choose something like Teach for America or some kind of domestic Peace Corps. The country gets some value and the kids get a year of development and social interaction with people of different backgrounds
Here is a list of volunteer groups or programs other than the military that pre-teens and teens today can get involved with to support your assertion msgkings. Back-in-the-day like the 1960's, there were state and federal encouraged programs like 4-H and the Conservation Corp that one could join and you'd spend your summers in some location or locally helping the disadvantage or just community-building.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a list of volunteer groups or programs other than the military that pre-teens and teens today can get involved with to support your assertion msgkings. Back-in-the-day like the 1960's, there were state and federal encouraged programs like 4-H and the Conservation Corp that one could join and you'd spend your summers in some location or locally helping the disadvantage or just community-building.

1) thanks for the list

2) besides the sexist af ones, that’s a cool list

3) I volunteers at the local boys and girls club for a college class. It was interesting as so many of them just wanted people to hang out with. This would’ve been a cool one to do out of hs as well.

4) the one Downside is many of them don’t really help with getting kids to the next step of what they wanna do, but would help them just be more “well rounded” as college claims they want

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If these refs are better, i would like to see some of these refs get relegated to the g league when they are back

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is some fucking bullshit.

Colin Sexton AND Ricky Rubio out for the season. Just shoot me. I hate sports. Honestly. The Browns fuck me on a weekly basis. The fucking Indians have their NAMES changed by woke bastards- after a summer where Bieber, Civale, and Plesac- their 3 experienced starters ALL get hurt- their freaking manager even misses half the season! Baker tears his labrum then fractures his shoulder and his dick shrinks every time there is a close game. And now the Cavs give me a slight slight glimmer of hope---just a glimmer of hope- and destiny fucks them in the ass- and 2 of their top 6 players are just DONE for the season before January even starts.

I hate sports. Hate hate hate sports. OSU loses to Michigan for the first time in a decade.

fuck 2021 in the hardest fucking way..
Not sure this makes it worse or better....not sure if mentioned here, but Shams said we might be dealing for Rondo.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As mentioned, not sure if this adds to Wiggy's rant or alleviates.

since Pangos is our only PG on the roster he can help, though not sure he'd be here before garland comes back. Kind of wanted Rubio to be more pass first, so I guess that's something Rondo could do filling in for Garland 12-15 minutes a game or so.