• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest "chucker"? Jordan Clarkson- 11th in attempts at 8.4 per game and 30.6%.

That has been Jordan's MO from the jump. When he's on he's dangerous, but his shot selection needs a lot of work.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick a topic

Hong Kong
Trump
Economics
Jacob blake
Rittenhouse

Literally anything

Dude is a clueless virtue signaling bitch
could not have said it better myself. The Jacob Blake one was probably the worst.-- I take that back- Rittenhouse was probably the worst....I take that back- they are all the worst.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, only because you disagree with him and are completely unable to see any other point of view.
"point of view"

right. I mean- but point of view isnt truth.

there is not my truth and your truth.

there is only THE truth. And LeBron seems to live in a world were facts dont matter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick a topic

Hong Kong
Trump
Economics
Jacob blake
Rittenhouse

Literally anything

Dude is a clueless virtue signaling bitch
So politics lol. Just an awful person that has an opinion that differs from you. Lebron is a saint compared to MJ and a long list of athletes and I am someone that doesn’t agree with a lot of what he has to say as well

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it’s not

He said it.

Multiple times

Please prove this statement of yours then.

If you can prove that he said he “hates white people” then you have a legitimate case to back your assertion of LeBron being a bad person.

But LeBron didn’t say that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t specify that

The hell I didn't. Comment # 7837 I specifically asked you- and what did he say that was incorrect about DJT?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are pretty close to reality Shanemans. You go to any given all-Black school and you ask the youngsters (pre and teens) if they hate Whitey, you'll find on average, responses that are the same or similar to LeBron's when he was in the scholastic environment.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are pretty close to reality Shanemans. You go to any given all-Black school and you ask the youngsters (pre and teens) if they hate Whitey, you'll find on average, responses that are the same or similar to LeBron's when he was in the scholastic environment.

Sure.

But here is the thing, that comment is still a far cry from what Q is asserting.

He was expressing his feelings as a kid. Past tense. And he still didn’t say he hated anybody.

For example, I don’t want anything to do with @WiggyRuss, but I certainly don’t hate him. That would be pretty harsh for someone I have never met.

Pretty large leap there.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

But here is the thing, that comment is still a far cry from what Q is asserting.

He was expressing his feelings as a kid. Past tense. And he still didn’t say he hated anybody.

For example, I don’t want anything to do with @WiggyRuss, but I certainly don’t hate him. That would be pretty harsh for someone I have never met.

Pretty large leap there.

Nah. Try again.

Sterling got banned for saying less

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah but this is not subject to all black schools. I feel like any school that lacks diversity takes a different mental approach on almost everything. All boys school or all girls schools don't really learn the dynamics of how to integrate with each other at a younger age. Predominately White, Asian, Latino, Black, etc. will all have some sort of ingrained bias built in because they aren't exposed to anything different. Predominantly rich private schools vs. poor public school.

That's why society has such a hard time understanding the hardships that each go through. Experiences aren't shared, so there's no empathy.

Just my 2 cents.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but this is not subject to all black schools. I feel like any school that lacks diversity takes a different mental approach on almost everything. All boys school or all girls schools don't really learn the dynamics of how to integrate with each other at a younger age. Predominately White, Asian, Latino, Black, etc. will all have some sort of ingrained bias built in because they aren't exposed to anything different. Predominantly rich private schools vs. poor public school.

That's why society has such a hard time understanding the hardships that each go through. Experiences aren't shared, so there's no empathy.

Just my 2 cents.

A far bigger issue for that imo is that no one wants to accept responsibility for their situation and taking ownership.

They blame things like white people and expect the govt to just hand out chekcs to solve things that was personal issues

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A far bigger issue for that imo is that no one wants to accept responsibility for their situation and taking ownership.

They blame things like white people and expect the govt to just hand out chekcs to solve things that was personal issues

Ok, but did you know that White people are the largest recipients of Welfare? Or does that not fit into your narrative?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my 2 cents.
I've often thought we need to reinstate the draft or something similar where all young people of all backgrounds are forced to work together on something. Maybe a year of public service requirement after senior year in HS.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've often thought we need to reinstate the draft or something similar where all young people of all backgrounds are forced to work together on something. Maybe a year of public service requirement after senior year in HS.

Don’t other counties require military commitments?