• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that tip in with less than a fraction of a second gets counted...then the dubs are all but cooked in this one.

#ShitHappens

And they're playing like shit tonight.
I do recall.....shot went in before buzzer but definitely seemed like took a little too long to start the clock.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched your Cavs last night. Shit man, down six players? How much longer is Allen gonna be out? And it sucks Mobley's gonna miss a month with that elbow issue.
Guessing Allen back for the game Monday. Maybe Markkenen too.

Does suck....really wanted to see how this big lineup would have done against GS.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally nobody thinks that.

But at some point, you would think it would sink in that NBA basketball is impossibly hard to officiate because of the speed of the game and the amount of legal contact that takes places. Refs are human and they make mistakes.

The refs officiating at the NBA level are some of the best in the world. And yes, they too make mistakes.

We don’t need to hear how terrible they are every day. The reality is they are actually pretty good at their jobs. They just have a VERY difficult, very public job where the public has benefit of slow motion replay.
well said and applies to NFL refs, as well...which IMO is tougher to officiate.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he never leaves in first place if he cared about his promise :noidea:

Maybe he wouldn't have left in the first place if the Cavs got him a better supporting cast? I still give him extra credit for getting the '07 & '18 Cavs all the way to the Finals though.

Replace LeBron with any other player in the league those two years I mentioned & I don't think the Cavs make it all the way to the Finals.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he wouldn't have left in the first place if the Cavs got him a better supporting cast? I still give him extra credit for getting the '07 & '18 Cavs all the way to the Finals though.

Replace LeBron with any other player in the league those two years I mentioned & I don't think the Cavs make it all the way to the Finals.
Hard to build around Lebron and get guys here when Lebron, himself, wont commit. Hypothetical, but what do you think happens if Lebron tells Bosh "if you want to play with me you better accept a trade to Cleveland"? I mean, when he committed in 2.0 (even though he lied) Love wanted to come.

Agree on that last comment.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to build around Lebron and get guys here when Lebron, himself, wont commit. Hypothetical, but what do you think happens if Lebron tells Bosh "if you want to play with me you better accept a trade to Cleveland"? I mean, when he committed in 2.0 (even though he lied) Love wanted to come.

Agree on that last comment.

My guess is had the organization done more with the roster maybe LeBron doesn't leave in the first place?

But after the Cavs improbable run to the Finals in '07 what exactly did management do to get LeBron more help over the next three seasons? From what I remember it wasn't much.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is had the organization done more with the roster maybe LeBron doesn't leave in the first place?

But after the Cavs improbable run to the Finals in '07 what exactly did management do to get LeBron more help over the next three seasons? From what I remember it wasn't much.
I believe Lebron, Wade and Bosh decided years before the Decision they'd be joining forces.

As I said, hard to get guys to come when Lebron wont commit. I remember the one time they had cap room they tried to get Allen and Redd before settling on Hughes. If Lebron commits might Allen or Redd have come?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deion actually has a case to be made

He did play on all the units (offense, defense, and special teams). I'm guessing that Bednarik, Groza, and Thorpe did, too.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did play on all the units (offense, defense, and special teams). I'm guessing that Bednarik, Groza, and Thorpe did, too.
Never saw those guys play but Deion was the best corner I ever saw and terrific running back kicks and pretty good as a receiver

Add in being an all-star baseball player and GOAT is a legit topic with him