• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do too but you do less bc Curry gets every call. All I ask for is consistency. If you are watching this game…not happening
Lol so much wrong with this. You’re thinking of James Harden.

Cept for this year. Lol James knows what it’s like to play real basketball.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers are just an inconsistent train wreck right now with so many guys coming in and out of the lineup.

I really couldn't tell you what do expect from them the remainder of the season. Just got to hope we could find our gear at some point.

I knew at the time that the loss of Edmond Sumner was an understated one. Even though he technically was the 3rd PG (before we dumped him on the Nets for luxury tax purposes), he was bound for significant PT.

We all know by now how injury-prone Malcolm Brogdon is, and even Bjorkren new that McConnell thrives off the bench. Sumner actually started 24 games for us last year and the Pacers actually played decent in those games...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dont lack depth. You been running this BS for a while. They play a traditonal 9-10 man rotation like the other 29 teams lmao. Just say you are a hater and move on.

They dont have a player in the top 32 of MPG in the league but yeah they will tire out lmfao
LOL Just last week you called Markieff Morris "an important rotation player". That says it all, really.

Maybe you think Gabe Vincent's performance tonight is sustainable, otherwise you could really use Wall.

I really couldn't name one Miami bench player I could trust in the rotation beyond Herro and Dedmon.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna ask you about that. You wanted to ship him out. This year he's back to DPOY form and has finally matured and stopped getting techs. You still want him out?

The formula is back.

I wanted him gone because he kept doing stupid stuff and saying stupid things. It was more about getting rid of a headache who wasn't helping the team anyway. And I had some concern that his treatment of Wiseman bordered on bullying. If you recall, one of the techs he got last season was from yelling at Wiseman.

His offense has definitely improved from last year. The Warriors probably still couldn't get much for him, and at this point, they're playing so well that you obviously don't mess with that. If he maintains this offensive play, then this can be a championship team. 56% shooting this year compared to 44% last year. During the championship years, he was a decent offensive player, but he subsequently regressed to the point where his good work on defense was negated by his horrendous offensive play. I think it's very difficult to win a title nowadays if one of your star players gets the Tony Allen treatment.

Finally, he must also avoid moronic mistakes like getting 2 technical fouls seconds apart at the end of a close game. Hopefully, Draymond has finally learned his lesson regarding technical fouls.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Just last week you called Markieff Morris "an important rotation player". That says it all, really.

Maybe you think Gabe Vincent's performance tonight is sustainable, otherwise you could really use Wall.

I really couldn't name one Miami bench player I could trust in the rotation beyond Herro and Dedmon.

He is an important rotation player. He can give you the occasional 10+ points. Solid 8th or 9th guy.

Gabe Vincent only plays with injuries and when Oladipo is back then he'll never play. He is a situational role player at best. I'm far from a fan of Vincent

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading to MIKADO Japanese Steakhouse on Friday with the wife and her sister and boyfriend,

Getting the filet mignon and chicken with the friend rice.....hibachi is so fire.

@trojanfan12

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is an important rotation player. He can give you the occasional 10+ points. Solid 8th or 9th guy.

Gabe Vincent only plays with injuries and when Oladipo is back then he'll never play. He is a situational role player at best. I'm far from a fan of Vincent
This Pacers fan is still waiting for 'Dipo to finally get healthy. Instead we traded him for another injury-prone guy that's two years younger in LeVert.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Pacers fan is still waiting for 'Dipo to finally get healthy. Instead we traded him for another injury-prone guy that's two years younger in LeVert.

He is never going to be the guy he was before the injury which is fine. If they can get the player he was in Houston then I'm ok with that. He is going to be a bench player so no big deal

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Markieff Morris is a good player. He can score, rebound, and play defense.

How are your Pacers doing? Morris would be the first big off the bench for Indy.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8ppg and 3rpg (in 18mpg) would be way better than any backup big on the Pacers.

46% and 36% from 3-pointland.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets need to find a way to get more out of $92 million man Aaron Gordon.

Michael Malone has publicly complained about how everything falls apart when Jokic sits, but ultimately it's on him the head coach to do something about it.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they play in NYC, and because they give the ball away far too often in game after game...I'm just gonna start calling the Knicks the Big Apple Turnovers until further notice, or at which time they begin playing better and start putting together wins like they should.

The Magic now have a total of 4 wins on the season....and 2 of them have been against the BTA's

Embarrassing would be putting it mildly.

Damn...I was so pissed off yesterday after watching that Knicks BAT's debacle against Orlando that I screwed up their newly acquired moniker's acronym...lol

It's BAT's......not BTA's

:L

That said....my birthday is on Saturday, and they'll be hosting the Rockets that afternoon/early evening.
I'm hoping they can man up and find a way to win that game.

:hope:

Last edited:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not going to know how good this team will be until about Christmas. Westbrooks first couple of months in both Houston and Washington...he was pretty bad for the first couple of months, then played a lot better as the season went on. Heck he about singlehandedly got the Wiz to the playoffs.

Lebron made it work with Kyrie and D-Wade who were also bad fits for him. Westbrook will be his toughest challenge because he's a worse fit than those 2 were and he doesn't shoot as well, but I think we can trust Lebron to figure it out.

How are Kyrie and Wade bad fits lol. On the court Kyrie knew his place with Lebron and Wade had no issue deferring either.

I know Russ isn't one of those selfish guys who just has to get his stats but his on court play is a harder fit by far

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you think the refs are perfect

Literally nobody thinks that.

But at some point, you would think it would sink in that NBA basketball is impossibly hard to officiate because of the speed of the game and the amount of legal contact that takes places. Refs are human and they make mistakes.

The refs officiating at the NBA level are some of the best in the world. And yes, they too make mistakes.

We don’t need to hear how terrible they are every day. The reality is they are actually pretty good at their jobs. They just have a VERY difficult, very public job where the public has benefit of slow motion replay.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are Kyrie and Wade bad fits lol. On the court Kyrie knew his place with Lebron and Wade had no issue deferring either.

I know Russ isn't one of those selfish guys who just has to get his stats but his on court play is a harder fit by far

They weren’t good fits because they both are extremely ball dominant players who struggled playing off the ball.

They both made it work, but they weren’t complimentary pieces like LeBron and AD, or Giannis and Middleton, Curry and Klay, etc.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren’t good fits because they both are extremely ball dominant players who struggled playing off the ball.

They both made it work, but they weren’t complimentary pieces like LeBron and AD, or Giannis and Middleton, Curry and Klay, etc.

Bad fits = 8 consecutive ECF titles I guess. We can just agree to disagree here.

Great players figure a way to make it work.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad fits = 8 consecutive ECF titles I guess. We can just agree to disagree here.

Great players figure a way to make it work.

Right.

They figured out how to make it work because they were great players. Especially Wade and Bron.

Wade and Bron were also 2 of the best 3 players in the entire league and both in their primes when they joined. Even though it was the tail end of Wade’s prime.

Had they been great fits also, they would have won 4 rings. Maybe more because maybe LeBron doesn’t leave.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

They figured out how to make it work because they were great players. Especially Wade and Bron.

Wade and Bron were also 2 of the best 3 players in the entire league and both in their primes when they joined. Even though it was the tail end of Wade’s prime.

Had they been great fits also, they would have won 4 rings. Maybe more because maybe LeBron doesn’t leave.

They ran into an equally excellent Spurs team. No question the first year losing to the Mavs were a result of growing pains..I think the lure to get a title for Cleveland was enough for him coupled with the fact Cleveland lucked into the kind of player they normally can't get in FA in Kyrie.