• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are Kyrie and Wade bad fits lol. On the court Kyrie knew his place with Lebron and Wade had no issue deferring either.

Same way Westbrook is. They were both ball dominant guards, score first guards.

Lebron and Wade did have issues deferring, especially in their first season together and it cost them the title that season. Lebron, not wanting to step on D-Wades toes, kept deferring to him late in games.

After that season, they got together, D-Wade was smart enough and humble enough to acknowledge that Lebron was the better player and started deferring to Lebron.

Kyrie also had his issues with deferring to Lebron, which is why he left Cleveland.

So yeah, there were issues.

Last edited:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron and Wade did have issues deferring, esecially in their first season together and it cost them title that season. Lebron, not wanting to ste on D-Wades toes, ket deferring to him late in games.

After that season, they got together, D-Wade was smart enough and humble enough to acknowledge that Lebron was the better layer and started deferring to Lebron.

Kyrie also had his issues with deferring to Lebron, which is why he left Cleveland.

I’m not sure we ever truly know why Kyrie does anything

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Russ isn't one of those selfish guys who just has to get his stats but his on court play is a harder fit by far

I guess you missed the part where I said that Westbrook would be his biggest challenge because he is an even worse fit.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed the art where I said that Westbrook would be his biggest challenge because he is an even worse fit.
If Westbrook is ever going to adjust his game in any way it will be when Lebron comes back. They know they got ground to make up, will be interesting to watch.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Westbrook is ever going to adjust his game in any way it will be when Lebron comes back. They know they got ground to make up, will be interesting to watch.

Agree. There were a couple of games before Lebron got hurt where I thought Westbrook played pretty much exactly how he needs to play. He had about 18-19 points with 5-7 rebounds and assists. If he does that most of the time and only goes "full Russ" when needed, the Lakers should be fine.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,930.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. There were a couple of games before Lebron got hurt where I thought Westbrook played pretty much exactly how he needs to play. He had about 18-19 points with 5-7 rebounds and assists. If he does that most of the time and only goes "full Russ" when needed, the Lakers should be fine.
If he shoots one more 3 that’s one too many

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed the part where I said that Westbrook would be his biggest challenge because he is an even worse fit.

No. I agree he's a bad fit. As I've said I don't think the other two were bad fits

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he shoots one more 3 that’s one too many

When he stays within himself and shoots them in the flow of the game, he actually hasn't been terrible. It's when he's going full Russ and jacking up 3 after 3 that gets him trouble. He usually starts missing layups and midrange shots when that happens.

I'd like to see him play more like DeRozan...embrace the midrange and drives to the hoop and don't shoot more than 2-3 three's a game.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I agree he's a bad fit. As I've said I don't think the other two were bad fits

Well, you're the only one who doesn't. If memory serves, even Lebron and D-Wade knew they weren't an easy fit, but thought they could figure it out and they eventually did.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this guy is just going Super Saiyan troll.

Wasn't he just crying about not getting playing time because of his China tweets?

Like, I agree Lebron, me and probably most of us are selective with our outrage.

But, if he gets cut, who picks him up?

What exactly is his endgame?

Does he think LeBron will denounce China?

Don't hold your breath.

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron and Wade did have issues deferring, especially in their first season together and it cost them the title that season. Lebron, not wanting to step on D-Wades toes, kept deferring to him late in games.

After that season, they got together, D-Wade was smart enough and humble enough to acknowledge that Lebron was the better player and started deferring to Lebron.

Both were better shooters from the field and turned the ball over less.

Interesting fact: As putrid as Russ is from 3, Wade was a tad bit worse.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade more so than Kyrie.

Kyrie can shoot. But, he didn't want to defer. Everyone, but him, knew the ball should have been in Bron's hands if he was on the court. Kyrie could never accept that, which made him a bad fit.

Wade wasn't a good 3 point shooter. But, he deferred for the greater good and did other things.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron’s absolute prime was Miami.

But his stats were down a little for a pretty obvious reason. He was playing alongside Wade who was pretty darn close to an equal when they first joined.

He never had anything close to an equal peer in Cleveland.

Oh yeah, and by the 2nd stint in Cleveland he wasn’t an all world defender anymore.

And exactly where did I say LeBron's prime years weren't in Miami? I was talking about numbers in individual seasons. I even said that.

You're actually saying that averaging 26.8/8.0/7.3 is better than 30.0/7.9/7.2, 27.5/8.6/9.1 or 27.4/8.5/8.3? Okay, but I disagree.

Part of my #3038 comment- LeBron's best stats year(s) wasn't in Miami

I clearly stated I was talking about individual seasons.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trap game for a high school team
Unreal how many were out...and truth be told, didn't even realize until really late in game when it was mentioned that Cedi was out, as well.

Almost wish we just hunbg but were down 10-15 most of game as opposed to making me think we had a shot. Made it annoying.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait...get worse end of 3rd. Then a little better.

Watched your Cavs last night. Shit man, down six players? How much longer is Allen gonna be out? And it sucks Mobley's gonna miss a month with that elbow issue.