• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm....

Does this ranking look right to y'all?

A few things jump out at me.

Bruce Brown at 30...

Westbrook at #10.

Bamba at #16.

But, the biggest issue....

Kyrie over Beal.

I would honestly want Beal over Lavine and Harden.

But, Kyrie is just flagrant due to his toxic, petulant personality.

That list needs a lot of pruning. The vast majority won't be available, either by player options, RFA, or team options.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm....

Bruce Brown at 30...

Westbrook at #10.

Bamba at #16.

Kyrie over Beal.

I agree Briwn at 30 is just stupid. Harden at 2 is equally ridiculous, no way he will be the 2nd most sought after player. I don’t even know what to say about Irving anymore.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go check his net worth, his ring total, Jordan's ring total, and his age and them get back to us.
LeBron is officially a billionaire with a "b". At this point the money is not so much as important as his opportunity to play in the NBA with his son. If that means staying with the Lakers to accomplish that I am sure he will then re-up. If not, I fully expect him to move along to a team say back near Cleveland. He has already talked about this many times. It is available for public consumption if you are willing to read all of the articles about it. There are a host of them.

Last edited:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is officially a billionaire with a "b". At this point the money is no so much as important as his opportunity to play in the NBA with his son. If that means staying with the Lakers to accomplish that I am sure he will then re-up. If not, I fully expect him to move along to a team say back near Cleveland. He has already talked about this many times. It is available for public consumption if you are willing to read all of the articles about it. There are a host of them.
shopson is just not willing to look at this objectively, he keeps saying things about how a player wouldn't do this or a player wouldn't do that. Yeah, most wouldn't take a huge cut in pay or whatever. LeBron James is in his own category. He's not "a" player. He's beyond that. He's in control of all of it and he's a freaking billionaire. Money matters zip, he will make happen what he wants to make happen.

And people keep saying 'well how does he know where to be to play with Bronny?'...you don't think when it's time for a team to draft Bronny in 2-3 years, LeBron won't be calling the teams in line to draft him and say 'you get him you get me too'?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James income from 2021-2022 was $111.8 million. He became a billionaire in March of this year.
His argument would make sense with literally almost any other player in the league. But it does not apply to LeBron James

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shopson is just not willing to look at this objectively, he keeps saying things about how a player wouldn't do this or a player wouldn't do that. Yeah, most wouldn't take a huge cut in pay or whatever. LeBron James is in his own category. He's not "a" player. He's beyond that. He's in control of all of it and he's a freaking billionaire. Money matters zip, he will make happen what he wants to make happen.

And people keep saying 'well how does he know where to be to play with Bronny?'...you don't think when it's time for a team to draft Bronny in 2-3 years, LeBron won't be calling the teams in line to draft him and say 'you get him you get me too'?
When these sorts of "players" get this wealthy, there are not many constraints to how one player may want to accomplish his plans before his playing days are over. I am fairly confident that when LeBron is done playing in the NBA (and he may certainly win a title with his son) that James will consider buying an NBA franchise or at least be a part owner of a club. It is entirely within the realm of his future plans from some of the "hints' he has dropped along the way.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When these sorts of "players" get this wealthy, there are not many constraints to how one player may want to accomplish his plans before his playing days are over. I am fairly confident that when LeBron is done playing in the NBA (and he may certainly win a title with his son) that James will consider buying an NBA franchise or at least be a part owner of a club. It is entirely within the realm of his future plans from some of the "hints' he has dropped along the way.
He's still the giant presence in the sport, not necessarily bigger than the league but by far the most important part of it. Dude is going to put himself exactly where he wants for the remaining 3-4 years of great play. The clock is ticking and no more messing around.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Bronny going to be in next year's draft somehow to coincide with Lebron's free agency? He would have to skip college altogether.
Bronny could indeed play two college years and then leave to become an undrafted FA. There are tons of those as each team brings a host of them in every preseason. There are many avenues for this to work. It is just a matter of time and I am pretty much confident that we will see it occur in the next three years or so.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers' FO office (meaning those idiots known as Team Rambi) and Jeannie Buss would do themselves a favor to have plans to continue their course into the future WITHOUT James. If they don't, they will be looking like the dolts that they already are.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm....

Bruce Brown at 30...

Westbrook at #10.

Bamba at #16.

Kyrie over Beal.

Westbrook at #10 !?!?

See NBA teams! Look how high he's ranked! Come and get him. You totally want him. This list proves it.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Bronny projected to be drafted? Don't know much about him except that he is LeBron's son and that he is much, much smaller than him.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Bronny projected to be drafted? Don't know much about him except that he is LeBron's son and that he is much, much smaller than him.
I don't follow it closely but when I see the topic discussed it seems like he may be a second round type talent in a year or two. But again the obvious big picture is a team drafting him doesn't care if he's any good...he comes with LeBron James

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm....

Bruce Brown at 30...

Westbrook at #10.

Bamba at #16.

Kyrie over Beal.

Tough one…

Hard to rank the top 4.

Kyrie would be an easy 1 if not for all the issues you mention.

I like LaVine there because he is the safest and he has no drama.

Harden is the oldest of the group and appears in decline for sure. He is also not without drama, so I am putting him at the bottom, and probably after Ayton too.

As for Beal?

He is turning 29 this summer which is still plenty young, but he has had his share of injury issues in his career. I worry that he only has a couple years of really high level basketball left in him.

I hope I am wrong on that, but it is a big part of why I wanted the Wizards to trade him while they can

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bronny could indeed play two college years and then leave to become an undrafted FA. There are tons of those as each team brings a host of them in every preseason. There are many avenues for this to work. It is just a matter of time and I am pretty much confident that we will see it occur in the next three years or so.

He is getting drafted 100% for sure as long as LeBron is still an active player when Bronny comes out.

It doesn’t even matter if he is good enough.

2nd round picks usually don’t hit. If a team can use a 2nd round pick to sign LeBron James for a year or 2?

That is a no brainer.

Some might even use a late first if LeBron is the missing piece for a contender.

Projecting Bronny to a specific team is pretty silly at this point though, because everybody knows the deal by now. Anybody could draft Bronny. That is not exclusive to LA and Cleveland.