• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,016.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Jarrett Allen get mentioned as injury prone?

Played in just 51 and 56 games the last 2 seasons since he made it to Cleveland.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying that should cost the team draft picks. It makes a mockery of the league, intentionally putting inferior talent on the court with the intent to lose. The OKC franchise should be renamed the Generals.
He said nothing wrong, he is going to do his job in spite of what anyone might think.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Jarrett Allen get mentioned as injury prone?

Played in just 51 and 56 games the last 2 seasons since he made it to Cleveland.

Played 63 games last year in a 72 game season. Missing under 10 games isnt the end of the world

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He confirmed that his team is trying to lose; tanking. With all of the concern over tanking for draft picks, openly admitting it should be a problem.
He most certainly did not confirm that. All he said was that the Thunder are not going all in to win 40 games. It’s called player development.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying that should cost the team draft picks. It makes a mockery of the league, intentionally putting inferior talent on the court with the intent to lose. The OKC franchise should be renamed the Generals.
That stuff only happens to the Sixers. And the penalty isn’t draft picks. The penalty is Adam Silver telling your ownership that they have to hire old man Colangelo as a consultant to drive the GM out so that Colangelo can use nepotism to promote his son and then proceed to fuck up the franchise long term.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is lazy ass voting if that's why you chose Smart
Are you coming around now on me bitching about these awards and the way they do them? Lazy ass shit birds vote based on hype and narratives. She was hell bent on using her vote to make a philosophical statement about perimeter defenders getting more love. Da fuq? This is how we will end up with a 1st team NBA two years in a row without the MVP runner up. NBA media fucking blows and shouldn’t be involved in these things which go into establishing contract standards and players’ legacies. It’s fucking dumb.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most complaining I can ever recall about player awards.

Like I said before when the Pistons were good I just wanted to see wins when it mattered.

Isiah getting the Olympics snub is the only time I can recall caring.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but my suggested target was Cassell.
Sam would be a dope to take that job. Nobody is winning with that mess on the roster. This would be his first head coaching gig. When you fall short on a LeBron team the narrative becomes that it’s everybody else’s fault. Spo seems to be the only coach LeBron didn’t get fired.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you coming around now on me bitching about these awards and the way they do them? Lazy ass shit birds vote based on hype and narratives. She was hell bent on using her vote to make a philosophical statement about perimeter defenders getting more love. Da fuq? This is how we will end up with a 1st team NBA two years in a row without the MVP runner up. NBA media fucking blows and shouldn’t be involved in these things which go into establishing contract standards and players’ legacies. It’s fucking dumb.
Have you not read any of my post yesterday about DPOY? Lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most complaining I can ever recall about player awards.

Like I said before when the Pistons were good I just wanted to see wins when it mattered.

Isiah getting the Olympics snub is the only time I can recall caring.
It’s because of three functions.
1) This shit is 24/7 now so the talk doesn’t stop
2) They’ve made a mockery of the process
3) There is no Jordan in the league (one guy light years above the rest) and there are tons of great players doing great things.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you not read any of my post yesterday about DPOY? Lol
I did. That’s why I said what I said. It seems like you’re coming around to what I’ve been harping about for weeks.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam would be a dope to take that job. Nobody is winning with that mess on the roster. This would be his first head coaching gig. When you fall short on a LeBron team the narrative becomes that it’s everybody else’s fault. Spo seems to be the only coach LeBron didn’t get fired.
Thanks for reminding me of the LeClown factor. Yeah, that is something that definitely might deter me from taking the job...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for reminding me of the LeClown factor. Yeah, that is something that definitely might deter me from taking the job...
The Lakers job right now reminds me of the Nebraska job in college football. It’s a train wreck. The roster is just a mess. And yet the fanbase is programmed with expectation to compete and win titles. They aren’t doing that anymore. They got that ring on the LeBron acquisition but it’s over now. Whoever takes that job is in a no win situation.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it really killed Lue's career. Lebron gets coaches to the finals. Lue got a job post-Lebron. Mike Brown got a job post-Lebron (and may be in the mix again for the Lakers). Walton was crap and still got immediately signed by the Kings after being fired by the Lakers.

There is hardly a roster currently to be a mess. You have Lebron, AD, and a soon to be traded Westbrook. If that becomes Lebron, AD, Hield, Brogdon and a new assortment of vet min deals (and THT, Reaves, etc) that you can help to choose and assemble, is that a mess? Hardly.