• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Recruiting

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha now. tbh I don't care much for Smalls or his dad.

At this point us fans can't be picky anymore. I don't care if he's an arrogant ass I want production which this team has been massively disappointing in this year. The top teams all have arrogant players but they play and preform and win. If this program wants to get back to the top of the Pac, get a NY6 and of course the playoffs then they need to start handing out more offers to guys like Smalls. I'm all for good guys, but the team could use some influx of attitude.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point us fans can't be picky anymore. I don't care if he's an arrogant ass I want production which this team has been massively disappointing in this year. The top teams all have arrogant players but they play and preform and win. If this program wants to get back to the top of the Pac, get a NY6 and of course the playoffs then they need to start handing out more offers to guys like Smalls. I'm all for good guys, but the team could use some influx of attitude.

I agree and for whatever it's worth he didn't seem arrogant to me at all when I ran into him. He actually seemed flattered that I recognized him and seemed like he wanted to chat longer than I wanted to. I just felt weird recognizing and approaching someone 10 years younger than me lol.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and for whatever it's worth he didn't seem arrogant to me at all when I ran into him. He actually seemed flattered that I recognized him and seemed like he wanted to chat longer than I wanted to. I just felt weird recognizing and approaching someone 10 years younger than me lol.

I guess there's mixed thoughts about the kid but if he seemed humbled and flattered than maybe he's growing up and that's a good sign. He's from the area so I don't he'll flip and hopefully he can come right in and help this program get back on track.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess there's mixed thoughts about the kid but if he seemed humbled and flattered than maybe he's growing up and that's a good sign. He's from the area so I don't he'll flip and hopefully he can come right in and help this program get back on track.

I think the animosity regarding him was all the home town hero charade and that he acts like a diva on social media. Then he eliminated UW from contention, then put us in his top 6 and decided to commit to us. If he flips - which is a strong possibility - it really hurts the Huskies because we pulled an offer/visit from a 4* linebacker prospect who was heavily leaning toward UW (Jordan Banks) once the coaches heard that Smalls would be committing.

Great player but the whole recruiting process with him has been less than favorable and if he flips then we lose an elite talent and lost out on Banks since he ended up committing to ASU not long after UW rescinded his offer.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the animosity regarding him was all the home town hero charade and that he acts like a diva on social media. Then he eliminated UW from contention, then put us in his top 6 and decided to commit to us. If he flips - which is a strong possibility - it really hurts the Huskies because we pulled an offer/visit from a 4* linebacker prospect who was heavily leaning toward UW (Jordan Banks) once the coaches heard that Smalls would be committing.

Great player but the whole recruiting process with him has been less than favorable and if he flips then we lose an elite talent and lost out on Banks since he ended up committing to ASU not long after UW rescinded his offer.

Well hopefully this kid has a level head and he stays committed.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit worried tbh. When UW starts throwing out offers this late in the game it means they struck out on someone they planned on landing.

I'm unsure we'll land him, but I think the offer is mostly as a contingency in case Jacobe Covington doesn't come back around from his decommitment. 247's Crystal ball still leans toward Washington though for whatever that's worth. Tbh I think we still have a strong chance because I would've immediately expected him to commit to an Arizona school after reversing his UW decision.