• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Recruiting

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Im not going to pretend, this one might come back and bite them in the arse...

Hope I am wrong , but I got a feeling this one wont live up to the stars.
Doesn't have live up to "5 stars" to still bring something special to that position. With Lake always dialing up the secondary, a couple of special kids in the linebacker corp is all you need to lead the Pac in D. Even without a high level pass rush. Complement him with a solid MLB and that's going to be a hell of a defense. Throw in any solid D line play and that's a next level defense.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't have live up to "5 stars" to still bring something special to that position. With Lake always dialing up the secondary, a couple of special kids in the linebacker corp is all you need to lead the Pac in D. Even without a high level pass rush. Complement him with a solid MLB and that's going to be a hell of a defense. Throw in any solid D line play and that's a next level defense.

You know that, and I know that but some of these dumb ass fans the program has will think he should come in and be a stud right out the gate and lead the nation in tackles.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know that, and I know that but some of these dumb ass fans the program has will think he should come in and be a stud right out the gate and lead the nation in tackles.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed! Play some solid D and getting the Ws is the most important thing.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds::yes::cool2::hail:
Smalls pick-6 at his game this weekend, sporting purple addidas gloves, and throws up the dubs after the score.
What a weekend to be a Dawg.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Im not going to pretend, this one might come back and bite them in the arse...

Hope I am wrong , but I got a feeling this one wont live up to the stars.

Unfortunately I think I'm with you on this one. The Huskies rescinded their offer to Jordan Banks (ILB 4* prospect) after they found out that Smalls would be committing to us.

Smalls is a ridiculously talented prospect but I worry that (1) He could flip, which would mean we lost him and Banks - who was a UW lean - and we'd have essentially lost 2 great prospects or (2) With the new transfer rules, he could transfer somewhere if he isn't a day-1 starter.

This is great for the Huskies but I'm going to hold my breath until he signs his papers and I see the 2-deeps next year.

Let's cross our fingers and hope our concerns are unfounded.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EFqOUbRU8AAgryU

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've posted in here multiple times about intelligent twitter replies to potential recruits vs those stupid ass Husky dog GIF's that some UW fans choose to reply with. Well the proof is in the pudding.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I think I'm with you on this one. The Huskies rescinded their offer to Jordan Banks (ILB 4* prospect) after they found out that Smalls would be committing to us.

Smalls is a ridiculously talented prospect but I worry that (1) He could flip, which would mean we lost him and Banks - who was a UW lean - and we'd have essentially lost 2 great prospects or (2) With the new transfer rules, he could transfer somewhere if he isn't a day-1 starter.

This is great for the Huskies but I'm going to hold my breath until he signs his papers and I see the 2-deeps next year.

Let's cross our fingers and hope our concerns are unfounded.

yeah I don't want to be correct about this.
I really hope the kid comes in and competes and has a very good career here....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I don't want to be correct about this.
I really hope the kid comes in and competes and has a very good career here....

Lets cross our fingers. He seemed really back and forth regarding Washington and I hope he sticks with the Huskies. There is no doubting he is an elite talent.