• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Patriots News

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pushing it, down her damn throat.

You need to stop this blatant lying. I will admit, I’m into some weird shit and was watching from the closet. I’ve seen more meat on the neck of a chicken bone than what you have between those skinny little legs.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to stop this blatant lying. I will admit, I’m into some weird shit and was watching from the closet. I’ve seen more meat on the neck of a chicken bone than what you have between those skinny little legs.
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please do not keep this up until YR provides us proof.

.... and with gay pride and all I thought being in the closet was a thing of the past.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please do not keep this up until YR provides us proof.

.... and with gay pride and all I thought being in the closet was a thing of the past.

If I post the pic, I will most likely get banned for a while. I could PM it too ya. If you use bifocals...have them ready. It more or less resembles a half eaten tater tot.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Proof WTF Dude your ole lady was holding the camera. :)

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like there was an good old fashioned Patriots Fan Orgy. Did “Big Ken” live up to his namesake?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did “Big Ken” live up to his namesake?

Big Ken is 6'2" 280 and he has a hard time finding his dick in the shower with a full body length mirror.
Doesn't matter anymore, damn thing only works half the time even with those little blue pills.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ken is 6'2" 280 and he has a hard time finding his dick in the shower with a full body length mirror.
Doesn't matter anymore, damn thing only works half the time even with those little blue pills.

It’s like we are brothers!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After 7 heart surgeries, 4 bypasses, 9 stints and a few thousand chest compressions I'm not surprised.

Or whatever they did to you...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 7 heart surgeries, 4 bypasses, 9 stints and a few thousand chest compressions I'm not surprised.

Or whatever they did to you...

Actually 3 heart surgeries, 5 bypasses, 1 stent, new Aortic heart valve. I did have my ticker stopped for 74 minutes so they could do the bypasses. That stuff was nothing. Jumping about 40 feet out a helicopter that's blown nearly in half is what I think started this gradual decline. Amazing what body can take when you're in tip top shape and 20 years old.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m very clean! Thank you very much!

View attachment 238523
More like this maybe?
tenor.gif

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Breer’s MAQB article yesterday:

The Patriots’ coaching staff moves of this offseason will have an impact, to be sure, on the most important question of 2020 for the team, and that’s what will happen with the quarterback position. I’m told new assistant Jedd Fisch was hired to coach quarterbacks, and that’s where his focus has been. Mick Lombardi was assistant quarterbacks coach last year, and did a lot of work with then-rookie Jarrett Stidham. Lombardi’s focus has shifted since to receivers, the position Joe Judge handled on offense last year, which would qualify as a bit of a promotion, given that Josh McDaniels also works intimately with the quarterbacks. So Fisch, in Year 1 in Foxboro, could be a pivotal figure on the staff, especially if New England drafts another—and I think they might—and carries three into the season (with veteran Brian Hoyer also in the mix).

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfdjphvkbuqsesra8ocj.jpg

Meet Carmen Bricillo Hired as a coaching assistant.

Spent 9 years at Youngstown State as the Offensive Line Coach. I would guess that he's going to take over for Dante.

Carmen Bricillo enters his first season with the New England Patriots and first NFL season in 2019. He joins the Patriots after spending the past nine years coaching the offensive line at Youngstown State. In his time with the program, Bricillo coached his players to 15 All-Missouri Valley Conference selections. Prior to his time at Youngstown, Bricillo spent the 2009 season as an offensive assistant coach at Illinois and worked at Akron as director of video services (2006) and a coaching assistant (2007-08). He began his college coaching career at his alma mater Duquesne as the offensive line coach in 2005. Before joining Duquesne, Bricillo spent two seasons as an assistant coach at Indiana Area High School.

Bricillo played center at Duquesne, starting 32 games in his college career. He earned first-team all-conference honors in both 1995 and 1996 as the Dukes went 10-1 in consecutive seasons en route to two league championships.

Bricillo was born on June 14, 1976 in Shelocta, Pa. He earned his bachelor's degree in business administration from Duquesne in 1999 and earned a master's in sports science and coaching from Akron in 2009.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfdjphvkbuqsesra8ocj.jpg

Meet Carmen Bricillo Hired as a coaching assistant.

Spent 9 years at Youngstown State as the Offensive Line Coach. I would guess that he's going to take over for Dante.

Carmen Bricillo enters his first season with the New England Patriots and first NFL season in 2019. He joins the Patriots after spending the past nine years coaching the offensive line at Youngstown State. In his time with the program, Bricillo coached his players to 15 All-Missouri Valley Conference selections. Prior to his time at Youngstown, Bricillo spent the 2009 season as an offensive assistant coach at Illinois and worked at Akron as director of video services (2006) and a coaching assistant (2007-08). He began his college coaching career at his alma mater Duquesne as the offensive line coach in 2005. Before joining Duquesne, Bricillo spent two seasons as an assistant coach at Indiana Area High School.

Bricillo played center at Duquesne, starting 32 games in his college career. He earned first-team all-conference honors in both 1995 and 1996 as the Dukes went 10-1 in consecutive seasons en route to two league championships.

Bricillo was born on June 14, 1976 in Shelocta, Pa. He earned his bachelor's degree in business administration from Duquesne in 1999 and earned a master's in sports science and coaching from Akron in 2009.

Best of luck to him.
And the Pats.

And Stid.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bricillo was hired last year. They had had Cole Popovich working as Scar’s assistant for a few years prior to that but moved him over to work with Fears last year. Might be some combination of the two this year filling that spot.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a good DB draft.

I have the patriots in a SportsHoopla draft and tried to make my own list of the top 10 players in each position.

If you eliminate players under 5'11" at CB and 5'11" at S, things begin to thin out very quickly. I can't see a 5'9" 182 lb. Safety trying to cover Julio Jones over the top or even Jarvis Landry.

The CB position will get pick like bone quick. After the top four or five, the best of rest Carmon Dantzler (Miss St), AJ Terrell (Clem), Reggie Robinson (Tulsa), Lamar Jackson (Neb) and Stanford Samuels (FL St).

Safeties are even less solid. Delpit (LSU), Chin (So Ill), JR Reed (GEO), Curl (Ark) and Stone (Iowa).

I don't think any one of the above is even close to first round consideration.

I took Tee Higgins 6'4" 220 WR from Clemson with #23. Now I'll have to wait until Saturday or Sunday before I get to make my three picks in Round 3.

Nice. I like Higgins a lot.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Thuney is pissed that the Patriots franchised him and is not in the mood to agree to an extension or a new contract with the Patriots.

The way that things are going, it appears that no one wants to play for less that they think they're worth. Thuney has a couple of rings and now he wants to make those guaranteed free agent bucks. Playing for the Patriots and Belichick was always a draw. Playing with the GOAT also had some magnetism. Now the team has what many people see as as huge holes or has lost its competitive edge.

From these cheap seats, it would appear that the Patriots are going to have to make some serious personnel changes and get rid of as many long term older players as possible and become a playoff regular in the next couple of years or make serious coaching changes.

If Belichick is as good as we have thought him to be, he will finish this season no worse that 9-7 and possibly be a traveling playoff team. If he's not, the Patriots will fall off the cliff and BB might have to move on. He just can't finish 2020 at 6-10.