• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Salary Cap expected 2 B 196.8M - 201.2M

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't understand TB actually...they released Gerald McCoy then sign Suh for roughly the same money they were going to pay McCoy. Not sure what they were expecting from that..

Suh is more durable. they might of thought that McCoy was starting to break down. I think he is late 20's or thirties.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is more durable. they might of thought that McCoy was starting to break down. I think he is late 20's or thirties.

Actually I think Arians asked McCoy to take a pay cut and he didn't so they cut him......Suh was simply a FA replacement. Both around the same age, and yeah, Suh has been more durable, but it's not like McCoy was missing a ton of games every year. Production is somewhat similar.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham Glasgow 'open' to return but isn't feeling the love from Lions

when asked if he was surprised the Lions haven't made a bigger push to keep him, Glasgow hesitated with offering any details of conversations between his representation and the team. He suggested he might feel more comfortable doing so after the season finale against Green Bay. Still, you get the sense there hasn't been serious talks between the sides.

"I'm only operating off how much information I have and there's not really a lot of information," he said. "I'm just going about it how I can."

With no sign of a serious extension offer from the Lions, Glasgow will head into free agency, where he'll have the opportunity to capitalize on a market that has been paying top interior linemen handsomely in recent years.

"At this point in time, it would almost be dumb not to," Glasgow said about testing the market. "I made it through the entire year. I'm open to talk to these guys (the Lions), but they're actually going to have a conversation."

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid fucks, BQ/MP for not already re-signing Glasgow.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Lions DT Damon Harrison considering retirement: ‘My body is just not there’

Though he only missed one game all season, Harrison was on every single injury report from Week 8 and beyond. He played through injuries to his groin, knee, calf and shoulder all in the last half of the schedule, and it appears Harrison may listen to his body and give up the game he has dominated for the past eight seasons.

“It’s been tough,” Harrison said as he fought back tears in the locker room following Detroit’s ninth-consecutive loss to end the season. “Fought through some injuries all year and wasn’t able to...”

At this point, he couldn’t hold back the tears any longer.

“Wasn’t able to get back to the form I’m used to, and I’ve got too much pride, man. I’ve been doing this too long. So if I can’t be the player that I’m used to being, I think my teammates deserve better, my family deserves better, the fans deserve better. I never cheated the game a day in my life.”

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5M dead money

6.75M cap savings if he does retire

for 2020 new league year

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely wasn't the same physically and it showed statistically also this season.

Capture.PNG-2.PNG

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After ‘long’ season, Graham Glasgow wants to feel wanted

With free agency potentially on the horizon, Graham appears to want one major thing: to feel appreciated.

“It’s been a long year and I would like to feel like I’m wanted, sort of,” Glasgow said. “It’s just been a long year.”

The team didn’t give him an extension this offseason despite playing all at an above average level and missing just a single snap over the prior two seasons.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Lions DT Damon Harrison considering retirement: ‘My body is just not there’

Though he only missed one game all season, Harrison was on every single injury report from Week 8 and beyond. He played through injuries to his groin, knee, calf and shoulder all in the last half of the schedule, and it appears Harrison may listen to his body and give up the game he has dominated for the past eight seasons.

“It’s been tough,” Harrison said as he fought back tears in the locker room following Detroit’s ninth-consecutive loss to end the season. “Fought through some injuries all year and wasn’t able to...”

At this point, he couldn’t hold back the tears any longer.

“Wasn’t able to get back to the form I’m used to, and I’ve got too much pride, man. I’ve been doing this too long. So if I can’t be the player that I’m used to being, I think my teammates deserve better, my family deserves better, the fans deserve better. I never cheated the game a day in my life.”

Sounds Lionized.
Playing for the Lions can call into question one's love for the game.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds Lionized.
Playing for the Lions can call into question one's love for the game.

and should he retire that will make you happy seems as though you stated he was unmotivated.

I'm good with his possible retirement because it's virtually impossible for BQ and MP to right this sunken ship with the next draft and another FA period.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a damn weak roster throughout and especially weak when considering UFA players possibly not coming back like Glasgow, A' Shawn, Tavon Wilson or even TE Thomas is worthy of another contract. The latter played better than Jesse James did.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Freep writer, Jeff Seidel, is in @broncosmitty 's corner.

The 2010s sucked for Detroit sports, but here's why it will get better in the 2020s

I think the Lions will turn it around — and by that I mean, they will get rid of Quinn and Patricia. More than any other team, the Lions are the most concerning. Because this is such a huge offseason. The trajectory of this franchise will be determined by what they do in the upcoming draft and how they spend their free-agent money. If they get it right — and they don’t have any kind of track record to suggest they will — this franchise will be in a great position for the next decade. But if they get it wrong, this franchise will be doomed for years.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Freep writer, Jeff Seidel, is in @broncosmitty 's corner.

The 2010s sucked for Detroit sports, but here's why it will get better in the 2020s

I think the Lions will turn it around — and by that I mean, they will get rid of Quinn and Patricia. More than any other team, the Lions are the most concerning. Because this is such a huge offseason. The trajectory of this franchise will be determined by what they do in the upcoming draft and how they spend their free-agent money. If they get it right — and they don’t have any kind of track record to suggest they will — this franchise will be in a great position for the next decade. But if they get it wrong, this franchise will be doomed for years.
Quinn cannot be allowed to make another pick.

Obviously MP is a lost cause, but he can only lose games and the hearts of his players. Quinn can destroy the future before it even happens. Must go.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a weak class of iDL, OL, LB in this draft also. There's plenty of prospects, in numbers, but quality of prospects is limited.

3-4 OLB/Rush DE could be plentiful but once again quality lacks and even more so regarding true 4-3 type DE.

It appears to me over the last 3 or 4 drafts that the 3-4 OLB/Rush DE are more plentiful.