• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft Talk Thread

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STRENGTHS: Shifty athlete with the sudden movements out of his cuts/breaks…vertical speed to eat up cushion and leave man coverage defenders in his rearview…excellent job isolating and attacking the football with “my ball” mentality…quick hands to snag…stem athleticism catches defenders off-balance…leaves corners flat-footed on double-moves…elusive in the open field with the vision to create big plays…flashes a secondary burst to pull away…short, but muscular and an animal in the weight room…dynamic in the return game, averaging 17.0 yards per punt return in college with a pair of scores (24/409/2)…intense competitor and “one of the hardest workers” on the team, according to his coaches…one of the most productive pass-catchers in TCU history.

WEAKNESSES: Shorter than ideal and appears maxed out physically…strong hands, but streaky focus and looks to get upfield before securing…registered eight drops in 2019…needs to improve his route discipline and body position downfield…loves to compete, but his blocking was below average…needs to better protect the football as a ball carrier…below-average production as a junior.

SUMMARY: A two-year starter at TCU, Reagor was the “Z” receiver in offensive coordinator Sonny Cumbie’s up-tempo spread scheme. He finished his career second in school history in touchdown catches (22) and sixth in receiving yards (2,248), despite an underwhelming 2019 campaign where his production suffered with a true freshman at quarterback (TCU ranked 90th in the FBS in passing offense). A passionate competitor, Reagor is a high-performance athlete with the elusive traits and dynamic speed to be a home run threat before and after the catch. Focus drops were a persistent issue on his tape, but he doesn’t wait for the football to find his hands, his hands go find the football. Overall, Reagor must improve the details of his routes and consistency of his catch radius, but he shows the instant juice and explosive athleticism to separate at the NFL level, projecting as a high-ceiling starter with impact potential as a returner.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say third rated, I mean slot receiver. He is not big enough to play outside in the NFL, he will have to be used in the slot. He is a gadget guy and this pick will be a tragic waste. ANGRY!!!!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reagor would have played at Oklahoma we're talking about a 12-1300 yard receiver with 10+ TD's. You have to look at systems and situations ... this kid is a player who didn't get fabricated stats; he didn't play in a good system for stats and his QB absolutely sucked. He was consistently open and is able to dust DB's on the outside.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 5-10 and not tough enough to play outside, so NO.

He's 5'11 195 ... that's just fine to play outside. Antonio Brown is actually smaller.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say third rated, I mean slot receiver. He is not big enough to play outside in the NFL, he will have to be used in the slot. He is a gadget guy and this pick will be a tragic waste. ANGRY!!!!
You do know Jefferson is projected to play best in the slot, right....

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him and desean on the field is so much speed.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thing Reagor was the target all along. If they really wanted Lamb that Badly they would have traded up. I honestly think he has more upside then Lamb and Jeudy. So fuck you Cowpukes

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thing Reagor was the target all along. If they really wanted Lamb that Badly they would have traded up. I honestly think he has more upside then Lamb and Jeudy. So fuck you Cowpukes
:wash:

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are probably pissed. Read somewhere they were very high on Reagor at 24

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not unhappy. I like the football player and I like the speed he brings to the offense. At the same time, the franchise won a Super Bowl being aggressive. Not reckless but aggressive. The famous Jimmy Johnson Draft chart has a score of 1000 for pick 16 and 800 for 21. Thats a deal of a third round pick and Rasul Douglas or a 3rd and a 7th based on the points. In my humble opinion Lamb is that special guy you make that move for. It’s a kick in the dick he’s a Cowboy. So that’s tonight on one level. I don’t blame Howie for saying Reagor provides an element they need (speed) that Jefferson lags behind Reagor in. But then the move is to trade down. There’s too much depth in this draft. You don’t need AB to win Super Bowls. A bunch of guys can be productive.

I’m not in the room. I read some stuff that other teams coveted Reager so maybe he’s not there if they go back to 27,28,29. I don’t have the information these guys have. But my guess is they can trade back there and take Reagor or Ayiuk. I can’t judge Howie on this one because no guarantee either guy is there.

One thing is for sure, Reagor’s make up better be mentally strong. He’s playing in the same division as Lamb and there will be a ton of WRs with real chances to be plus pros drafted after him. This town will eat him up with the fish bowl media if he doesn’t get the job down.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 5-10 and not tough enough to play outside, so NO.

Did someone let DeSean Jackson know this whole thing about being 5-10 and not being able to play outside?

He might or might not be, but he measures up to DeSean exactly in size and speed. You can do a lot with a young guy who can take the top off.

Since drafting Wentz the speed WRs have been Torrey Smith (meh), Mike Wallace (might have been ok if kit worn down and injured) and D-Jax(ditto on the worn down and injured).

You couldn’t keep bringing in guys in the backside of their career and hope it works this time. Now we have a guy who can take the top off and has fresh legs. And he can return a kick, something else we’ve needed since young D-Jax.

I’m good with this pick.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles may still double dip in this draft at WR ... still left is Tee Higgins, Denzel Mims, LaViska Shenault, Michael Pittman, KJ Hamler. They got their explosive outside receiver in Reagor, now they can go out and get a complimentary outside receiver with size or even double up on outside speed with KJ Hamler. Watch out for a player like Jeremy Chinn LB/S in RD 2 if we don't double dip at WR ... DB is a good bet for us in Rd 2 or possibly an interior OLineman like Matt Hennessy.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit.

So the Bengals did. it. They decided to ruin another young player's career.

Damn you Cincy.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure desean ran 4.2 at the combine and was 2nd rd pick

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles may still double dip in this draft at WR ... still left is Tee Higgins, Denzel Mims, LaViska Shenault, Michael Pittman, KJ Hamler. They got their explosive outside receiver in Reagor, now they can go out and get a complimentary outside receiver with size or even double up on outside speed with KJ Hamler. Watch out for a player like Jeremy Chinn LB/S in RD 2 if we don't double dip at WR ... DB is a good bet for us in Rd 2 or possibly an interior OLineman like Matt Hennessy.
Using Jeremiah's top 150 other guys that might be there where we have a need include Cushenberry, Diggs, Winfield, and Gay.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not unhappy. I like the football player and I like the speed he brings to the offense. At the same time, the franchise won a Super Bowl being aggressive. Not reckless but aggressive. The famous Jimmy Johnson Draft chart has a score of 1000 for pick 16 and 800 for 21. Thats a deal of a third round pick and Rasul Douglas or a 3rd and a 7th based on the points. In my humble opinion Lamb is that special guy you make that move for. It’s a kick in the dick he’s a Cowboy. So that’s tonight on one level. I don’t blame Howie for saying Reagor provides an element they need (speed) that Jefferson lags behind Reagor in. But then the move is to trade down. There’s too much depth in this draft. You don’t need AB to win Super Bowls. A bunch of guys can be productive.

I’m not in the room. I read some stuff that other teams coveted Reager so maybe he’s not there if they go back to 27,28,29. I don’t have the information these guys have. But my guess is they can trade back there and take Reagor or Ayiuk. I can’t judge Howie on this one because no guarantee either guy is there.

One thing is for sure, Reagor’s make up better be mentally strong. He’s playing in the same division as Lamb and there will be a ton of WRs with real chances to be plus pros drafted after him. This town will eat him up with the fish bowl media if he doesn’t get the job down.
What? All the WRs were gone in the next 4 picks. The Niners had to trade up to make sure they still got one. We couldn't have traded down.

You don't trade down and take what's left, you stay put and take your favorite guy. The Eagles crushed this.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did someone let DeSean Jackson know this whole thing about being 5-10 and not being able to play outside?

He might or might not be, but he measures up to DeSean exactly in size and speed. You can do a lot with a young guy who can take the top off.

Since drafting Wentz the speed WRs have been Torrey Smith (meh), Mike Wallace (might have been ok if kit worn down and injured) and D-Jax(ditto on the worn down and injured).

You couldn’t keep bringing in guys in the backside of their career and hope it works this time. Now we have a guy who can take the top off and has fresh legs. And he can return a kick, something else we’ve needed since young D-Jax.

I’m good with this pick.
He's way bigger than Desean. Desean is like 170. Reagor is 195. Reagor is thick.

Reagor is going to surprise his detractors. His skills are WOW level.