• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Concerts

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no fan of the Eagles by any stretch, though I do like a few of their tunes...but trust me, they weren't as bad as that. They've got a solid history/legacy and a pretty decent songbook to back them up.
yea, I do too...at least of the hits that I have heard a million times.

I don't know if I would pay to see them live though.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh fuck it...just bought pit-passes to Faith No More and dumb Korn.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's wrong with Korn?
Just not a big fan. I don't hate them per se, but I don't give a shit either.

I bought their first album... (prolly before you were born, now that I think about it...fuck, that makes me feel old, but I digress), It just never really resonated with me. I like Davis's work on Selpultura's Roots album, but just haven't given many fucks about em' over the last 25 years.

Their fans are obnoxious assholes too.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would much prefer a FNM, Helmet and Russian Circles lineup. (They are part of the kickoff show and Helmet is at some shows back east, I believe)

THAT would be the concert of the year by a landslide.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bought their first album... (prolly before you were born, now that I think about it...fuck, that makes me feel old, but I digress), It just never really resonated with me. I like Davis's work on Selpultura's Roots album, but just haven't given many fucks about em' over the last 25 years.

I was 11 when their first album came out.

I owned Life is Peachy and Follow the Leader, but I don't think I ever bought their self titled album.

I don't know if I even know any true Korn fans theses days...at least no one that I would call an obnoxious asshole. I didn't know an obnoxious Korn fan was even something that existed.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 11 when their first album came out.

I owned Life is Peachy and Follow the Leader, but I don't think I ever bought their self titled album.

I don't know if I even know any true Korn fans theses days...at least no one that I would call an obnoxious asshole. I didn't know an obnoxious Korn fan was even something that existed.

Cool.

Wait, you are 37? LOL. Seriously?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh fuck it...just bought pit-passes to Faith No More and dumb Korn.
Just don’t be there for the Korn part. Problem solved. Minus the Korn crowd that’ll still be there.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don’t be there for the Korn part. Problem solved. Minus the Korn crowd that’ll still be there.

In a just world, FNM would be the headliner, and I presume they will still take the stage last, but they're technically "co-headlining" so not sure.

There's a bar off to the side of the stage. Prolly just get tuned up fer FNM.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would much prefer a FNM, Helmet and Russian Circles lineup. (They are part of the kickoff show and Helmet is at some shows back east, I believe)

THAT would be the concert of the year by a landslide.

Russian Circles is an intriguing band. Too bad that don't have an interesting lead singer and great lyrics to go with their playing. The other two don't excite me but I'm an old man looking for great ballads.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im a big fan................And Im not an obnoxious asshole.

Just dont ask the wife,my buddies,guys at work,my neighbors..........Other than them,you ask me,Im an alright guy......

Id love to go see Korn,bit the wife hates that type of music and I cant get her to budge and her-n-I have agreed to finish renovating my retirement home before any more concerts......(should be the last year of it):yes:

Then i got a whole list of bands to go see...........