• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 All Star Game

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, signing a contract with a bonus based on making the ASG is stupid. They're, at least partially, putting earning their bonus outside of their control.

Well I just decided to read into his contract. There are other bonuses so i guess he isn't that stupid.

His contract includes an All-Defensive 1st Team bonus for $500,000, a $1,000,000 bonus for making the All-Star Game and two bonuses worth $250,000 each that factor in defensive rating and rebounds per game, according to Bobby Marks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I just decided to read into his contract. There are other bonuses so i guess he isn't that stupid.

His contract includes an All-Defensive 1st Team bonus for $500,000, a $1,000,000 bonus for making the All-Star Game and two bonuses worth $250,000 each that factor in defensive rating and rebounds per game, according to Bobby Marks.

He also isn't that smart. His biggest bonus is tied to the ASG. But, those are the types of bonuses that should be included. Not whether or not they make the ASG. As long as he's healthy, those bonuses are within his control.

Making the ASG, is not.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA announces a format change to the game and part of it is to honor Kobe. I really recommend reading over it yourself because its quite a bit different. But the basics are

Each "quarter" is essentially a mini-game. At the end of each quarter, the "winner" gets money for chosen charities. The scores reset after each quarter. However, the scores are kept tallied for use in the 4th quarter where they will use an Elam Ending (google it). Whichever team has the highest score, your target score will be that high score +24 points (24 to honor Kobe). The quarter is untimed. Whoever hits the target score first, wins the game.

NBA changes ASG format, adds Kobe tribute

I'm ok with it. Though it sounds like too much, too soon. I'd like it much more if it was just an Elam Ending using the +24 to honor Kobe.

Regardless, what NEEDS to happen is they should name the All Star MVP after Kobe.

(BTW, don't forget all star reserves are announced about 30 minutes from now on TNT)

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA announces a format change to the game and part of it is to honor Kobe. I really recommend reading over it yourself because its quite a bit different. But the basics are

Each "quarter" is essentially a mini-game. At the end of each quarter, the "winner" gets money for chosen charities. The scores reset after each quarter. However, the scores are kept tallied for use in the 4th quarter where they will use an Elam Ending (google it). Whichever team has the highest score, your target score will be that high score +24 points (24 to honor Kobe). The quarter is untimed. Whoever hits the target score first, wins the game.

NBA changes ASG format, adds Kobe tribute

I'm ok with it. Though it sounds like too much, too soon. I'd like it much more if it was just an Elam Ending using the +24 to honor Kobe.

Regardless, what NEEDS to happen is they should name the All Star MVP after Kobe.

(BTW, don't forget all star reserves are announced about 30 minutes from now on TNT)
this is the dumbest idea I have heard of

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Booker was in the East where players like Bam fuckin Adebayou is an all star.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Westbrook is more of an AS than Booker. If you have a bone to pick then do it with Ingram and even that is a debate.

Russ is avg 26,8, & 7 on 45.5% shooting which is currently the 2nd best shooting % of his career Russ is only avg 32,8,& 8 on 52% shooting this month....yeah Booker deserves to be on the team over him.

Coaches made it very clear for years now when selecting the reserves. WINNING MATTERS

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Booker was in the East where players like Bam fuckin Adebayou is an all star.

Do you watch basketball? Bam is a clear AS.

I would advise you to watch basketball instead of basing shit simply on name.

You want to know something funny? BAM would make the AS over Booker even if the Suns were in the East.

He was a slam dunk lock to make the AS game. Only idiots like you who don't really watch the name doesn't think Bam shouldn't be in the name

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is more of an AS than Booker. If you have a bone to pick then do it with Ingram and even that is a debate.

Russ is avg 26,8, & 7 on 45.5% shooting which is currently the 2nd best shooting % of his career Russ is only avg 32,8,& 8 on 52% shooting this month....yeah Booker deserves to be on the team over him.

Coaches made it very clear for years now when selecting the reserves. WINNING MATTERS
How is it debatable that Booker deserves it more than Ingram? Why do you hate Booker so much?
And fuck Westbrook.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it already. Westbrook goes 5-20 with about 15 bricked threes in the all star game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch more basketball
Says the dude that says Ja Morant is more deserving than Booker. Gtfo

I don’t know when you changed but all you do is facepalm and disagree with me now. We used to be cool.