• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Recruiting

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They also have a DE same class, that Eastside lines up on the wide side of the field, he stands up and his tracking speed is so damn impressive. To this day he's the only kid on that team that beat us that night, wasn't impressed with Scott, ( kid is a whinner) and Adams stands up when he runs with the ball, don't know if he can make a cut when it counts.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also have a DE same class, that Eastside lines up on the wide side of the field, he stands up and his tracking speed is so damn impressive. To this day he's the only kid on that team that beat us that night, wasn't impressed with Scott, ( kid is a whinner) and Adams stands up when he runs with the ball, don't know if he can make a cut when it counts.

Interesting feedback from someone who gets to see these guys play live. Not sure who the other DE you're referring to is, mostly because there are only five Washington players listed for the 2021 class right now.

I heard some rumor somewhere that UW is not interested in Gee Scott Jr. at all and may not even offer him. His father is a KIRO radio host or something and apparently an absolute helicopter parent from what I heard. Obviously these are merely rumors, but hearing about UW's lack of interest and what you just said about him being a whiner, he may not be an "OKG." Shame because he's extremely talented and I'd still like to see him play for UW, even if he's a diva with an annoying father.

Watched a couple of minutes of Sam Adams' tape and I can see what you mean. I wouldn't be too concerned about it though. Frequently taller runningbacks have that issue running a bit too up-right, but that's definitely something that can be coached up.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting feedback from someone who gets to see these guys play live. Not sure who the other DE you're referring to is, mostly because there are only five Washington players listed for the 2021 class right now.

I heard some rumor somewhere that UW is not interested in Gee Scott Jr. at all and may not even offer him. His father is a KIRO radio host or something and apparently an absolute helicopter parent from what I heard. Obviously these are merely rumors, but hearing about UW's lack of interest and what you just said about him being a whiner, he may not be an "OKG." Shame because he's extremely talented and I'd still like to see him play for UW, even if he's a diva with an annoying father.

Watched a couple of minutes of Sam Adams' tape and I can see what you mean. I wouldn't be too concerned about it though. Frequently taller runningbacks have that issue running a bit too up-right, but that's definitely something that can be coached up.

To be fair, kids do grow out of it once they graduate, who knows maybe Scott can, I personally saw a kid get shut down for a half and pout about and make an ass out of himself....( every time I see this I think of Peters)

As for the DE for them, #33, I told some of our offensive guys, " hey maybe run the opposite side he lines up on.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, kids do grow out of it once they graduate, who knows maybe Scott can, I personally saw a kid get shut down for a half and pout about and make an ass out of himself....( every time I see this I think of Peters)

As for the DE for them, #33, I told some of our offensive guys, " hey maybe run the opposite side he lines up on.

You've got a good eye for talent.

Just looked at Eastside Catholic's roster and #33 is listed as Jaylahn Tuimoloau. 247 has him listed as J.T. Tuimoloau, but that's the guy I was mentioning earlier who is considered the #1 player in the country for the 2021 class.

J.T. Tuimoloau, Eastside Catholic, Defensive Tackle

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say that Gee Scott Jr. won't be committing to UW. He tweeted that he'll be committing on Christmas and he currently doesn't have an offer from us. The experts have him going to Ohio State.

It's a shame that UW isn't interested in such a great in-state talent, but from all the rumors I've heard, he doesn't fit what Chris Petersen wants at UW.

Normally I'd complain about the team not making a run at him, but I've grown to have a lot of respect for the way that Petersen's staff really does take the OKG-thing very seriously.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw that article and couldn't read it because I've already used all my free articles for the Seattle Times. He's still 16? I heard he'd be enrolling at 17. Given his youth, the potential could really be sky high for him. I've heard a lot of comparisons to Vita Vea.

The Huskies are bringing in some absolute monsters on the defensive interior these past two classes. Really exciting considering how important the interior guys are with how the Huskies run their defense.

Both Paama and Sam Taimani (2018) also had been considered great guard prospects. They have them both listed at DT, but I have to wonder if either of them end up playing on offense with the insane amount of DT depth the Huskies have brought in.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that article and couldn't read it because I've already used all my free articles for the Seattle Times. He's still 16? I heard he'd be enrolling at 17. Given his youth, the potential could really be sky high for him. I've heard a lot of comparisons to Vita Vea.

The Huskies are bringing in some absolute monsters on the defensive interior these past two classes. Really exciting considering how important the interior guys are with how the Huskies run their defense.

Both Paama and Sam Taimani (2018) also had been considered great guard prospects. They have them both listed at DT, but I have to wonder if either of them end up playing on offense with the insane amount of DT depth the Huskies have brought in.
Um, if you block their cookies you can read the times forever. I did that ages ago.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just double checked, I block cookies from seattletimes.com and www.seattletimes.com and never run out of ability to read articles. Their blocking is entirely based off cookies and as long as you don't block their advertisers cookies, they don't seem to notice you are blocking their stat trackers.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, if you block their cookies you can read the times forever. I did that ages ago.

I feel incredibly stupid for not knowing that. It took my extremely hungover ass longer than it should've to find out how to block their cookies, but this is genuinely extremely helpful. Thank you.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just double checked, I block cookies from seattletimes.com and www.seattletimes.com and never run out of ability to read articles. Their blocking is entirely based off cookies and as long as you don't block their advertisers cookies, they don't seem to notice you are blocking their stat trackers.

Thanks bro!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks bro!
Any time my friend. Just remember to not block cookies from anything other than those two domains. I remember playing around with it to find that right mix a few years back and it's worked ever since.

You still get the annoying popups asking you to subscribe, but it still works.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got a good eye for talent.

Just looked at Eastside Catholic's roster and #33 is listed as Jaylahn Tuimoloau. 247 has him listed as J.T. Tuimoloau, but that's the guy I was mentioning earlier who is considered the #1 player in the country for the 2021 class.

J.T. Tuimoloau, Eastside Catholic, Defensive Tackle

Eastside was actually on ESPN last night playing a Chandler Arizona team, JT is going to be fun to watch.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say that Gee Scott Jr. won't be committing to UW. He tweeted that he'll be committing on Christmas and he currently doesn't have an offer from us. The experts have him going to Ohio State.

It's a shame that UW isn't interested in such a great in-state talent, but from all the rumors I've heard, he doesn't fit what Chris Petersen wants at UW.

Normally I'd complain about the team not making a run at him, but I've grown to have a lot of respect for the way that Petersen's staff really does take the OKG-thing very seriously.

Yeah him and Tate Martel will get along perfect together....They can both worry about who is the prettiest!

You know back in the CBS days Wiz and I would bitch about the coach building the "fence around the state" keeping guys home ( you know Wiz I think Trump stole our idea) anyways were was I oh yeah,
but those days are long gone. Look an OKG is a guy that can ball, but also carries a 3.0 GPA in high school or higher, and if kids can do that here they look hard at them, if not, then they go to the programs where they know they can find smart ball players.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastside was actually on ESPN last night playing a Chandler Arizona team, JT is going to be fun to watch.

I heard about that but didn't get the opportunity to watch. Heard he had like 3 sacks or something. Haven't watched any of his highlights or anything, but from all I've heard he sounds like an absolute monster.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah him and Tate Martel will get along perfect together....They can both worry about who is the prettiest!

You know back in the CBS days Wiz and I would bitch about the coach building the "fence around the state" keeping guys home ( you know Wiz I think Trump stole our idea) anyways were was I oh yeah,
but those days are long gone. Look an OKG is a guy that can ball, but also carries a 3.0 GPA in high school or higher, and if kids can do that here they look hard at them, if not, then they go to the programs where they know they can find smart ball players.

I don't recall spending a lot of time on the Husky boards back then, but it's pretty cool to think back to the fact that a bunch of us have been posting on the same boards for so long. I mean shit, I think I started posting on CBS back in 2008.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall spending a lot of time on the Husky boards back then, but it's pretty cool to think back to the fact that a bunch of us have been posting on the same boards for so long. I mean shit, I think I started posting on CBS back in 2008.

Yeah I actually miss my Eagle buddies from back then, some really good cats that could talk football and have the attitude of being realists !

Some of these idiots on here, :L it amazes me they still have jobs

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I actually miss my Eagle buddies from back then, some really good cats that could talk football and have the attitude of being realists !

Some of these idiots on here, :L it amazes me they still have jobs
CBS had way more trolling, but also had a lot more down to earth people that could talk ball. The Seahawks board was straight up legit. There were like 3-4 of them that were seriously hardcore in the weeds of it.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS had way more trolling, but also had a lot more down to earth people that could talk ball. The Seahawks board was straight up legit. There were like 3-4 of them that were seriously hardcore in the weeds of it.

Yeah there was a lot of trolls, ( but there are some guys on here on the main board that stir the pot really well and there is folks that fall for it)

I do enjoy what we have on this board and the M's board as well.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there was a lot of trolls, ( but there are some guys on here on the main board that stir the pot really well and there is folks that fall for it)

I do enjoy what we have on this board and the M's board as well.
I do like the protectionism of the team boards and only having to face trolling by your own teams fans. That's a plus over CBS for sure, but I do miss the better conversations, and even better trolling from the big boards back then.