• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're gonna split hairs again, are we...?

tsk, you were doing so well for a minute...:tsk:

Can't split my hair. I shave my dome. Wait a minute, what's the topic right now? It doesn't matter. Time to get back to the NBA talk.

Fuck the Lakers! How you doing today? :heh:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me but Teddy Touchdown's was a Pro Bolwer in '15 when he guided the Vikings to the playoffs. He's proven he can play. And it's not like the Saints are lacking weapons. Hell if the defense doesn't rush I could even throw a TD in a game with all that talent in the Big Easy.

(hears that BINGO in the hall again)...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are taking Teddy B? Comical. Like the guy and props to him for his comeback but come on.

Teddy B just put up 300+ yards and 4 tds.

3-0 when everyone thought he would be lucky to win 2 or 3 games at most with Drew out.

You can't sit here and tell me Baker been a top 20 QB through the first 5 games this year.

It is just not true

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me but Teddy Touchdown's was a Pro Bolwer in '15 when he guided the Vikings to the playoffs. He's proven he can play. And it's not like the Saints are lacking weapons. Hell if the defense doesn't rush I could even throw a TD in a game with all that talent in the Big Easy.
He's a game manager at best. 28 TDs, 22 INTs in his 2 seasons in Minnesota (plus a couple games).

I do like him though, and agree he can help until Brees comes back...but you could also throw a few TDs facing the Bucs D.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't split my hair. I shave my dome. Wait a minute, what's the topic right now? It doesn't matter. Time to get back to the NBA talk.

Fuck the Lakers! How you doing today? :heh:

actually LeClown should consider doing the same...

admittedly baldness used to terrify me as a kid. my pops had that horseshoe thing going on, and i'd think i was gonna turn out the same way...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a game manager at best. 28 TDs, 22 INTs in his 2 seasons in Minnesota (plus a couple games).

I do like him though, and agree he can help until Brees comes back...but you could also throw a few TDs facing the Bucs D.

That's the great thing for him right now. He shouldn't try to be anything but a game manager.

If he was starting for the Dolphins he'd be 0-3 instead of 3-0. Lucky for him though he's not stuck in Miami.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy B just put up 300+ yards and 4 tds.

3-0 when everyone thought he would be lucky to win 2 or 3 games at most with Drew out.

You can't sit here and tell me Baker been a top 20 QB through the first 5 games this year.

It is just not true
You get NO is pretty good, right? And Tampa's D is not?

I can sit here and tell you as a rookie TB passed for 16 TDs and 14 INTs while Baker took over an 0-16 team and had 27-14.

I can sit here and tell you TB has broken 200 yards once in 4 games. Was awful in his first game (a loss) and put up zero TDs in one of their wins. He's a game manager.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the great thing for him right now. He shouldn't try to be anything but a game manager.

If he was starting for the Dolphins he'd be 0-3 instead of 3-0. Lucky for him though he's not stuck in Miami.
No doubt about that. He's perfect for what they need until Brees comes back. But I'm pretty sure if Brees retired and they said they could trade TB for Baker they'd do it...even if only for the season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could, but then you could remember he hasn't fattened up yet on teams like Cinci, Miami, Az.

Bills have Miami x2, Denver, Skins, Jets left too. They also finally gave up on Zay Jones (shipped off to Oakland for a '21 5th) and will use Duke Williams (TD this week in his first NFL start) and Robert Foster (last year's breakout WR for the Bills) once he's healthy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually LeClown should consider doing the same...

admittedly baldness used to terrify me as a kid. my pops had that horseshoe thing going on, and i'd think i was gonna turn out the same way...

LeHairClubForMen obviously found the hair replacement product he was looking for. Good for him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teddy is a backup, nothing more and he will never be more. Baker is basically a rookie (17 games in) but people are calling him trash bc of the last couple games hahaha. Hard to compare a guy that has done nothing in his career and sat behind veterans to a rookie.

The media is feeding these people game to game...we heard it last week, "Baker is back, great game". Now after this game, "He sucks, he shouldn't be starting". He is young, he is going to make mistakes.
Peyton threw 28 interceptions in his first 16 games AND his team only allowed 22 sacks all season.
Baker threw 19 interceptions through his first 16 games and the OL allowed 36 sacks in those games.
The media is going to stir up Baker and Browns and they should bc it's a story but as Browns fans we knew this was a process...harder than I expected but it will take time. We will see what this team has in the next 2 games and probably the two toughest games of the season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're gonna split hairs again, are we...?

tsk, you were doing so well for a minute...:tsk:
split hairs? seriously, you cannot see a difference in how this game went down compared to the Tennessee game? One in doubt into the 4th. The other decided before halftime (maybe before the 2nd quarter).

Disagree?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
split hairs? seriously, you cannot see a difference in how this game went down compared to the Tennessee game? One in doubt into the 4th. The other decided before halftime (maybe before the 2nd quarter).

Disagree?

end result in both cases, STEAMROLLED...

so yes, i obviously do...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, but nearly every QB not named Mahomes had his chance.

Up until this past weekend, it seemed a lot of records were going to be spoken of that way: Mahomes, and then a different set of numbers for everyone not named Mahomes lol. Talk about getting drafted into the perfect situation...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy is a backup, nothing more and he will never be more. Baker is basically a rookie (17 games in) but people are calling him trash bc of the last couple games hahaha. Hard to compare a guy that has done nothing in his career and sat behind veterans to a rookie.

The media is feeding these people game to game...we heard it last week, "Baker is back, great game". Now after this game, "He sucks, he shouldn't be starting". He is young, he is going to make mistakes.
Peyton threw 28 interceptions in his first 16 games AND his team only allowed 22 sacks all season.
Baker threw 19 interceptions through his first 16 games and the OL allowed 36 sacks in those games.
The media is going to stir up Baker and Browns and they should bc it's a story but as Browns fans we knew this was a process...harder than I expected but it will take time. We will see what this team has in the next 2 games and probably the two toughest games of the season.

Part of those sack totals comes down to awareness and throwing the ball away, agreed?

Baker makes himself a target, as did the media by exaggerating the expectations for this team. At least Baker didn't come out and call them the new Dream Team, lol.....(hey, Eagles fans!)