• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course someone can make comments I never see. But the way you have warned me about comments that are not ban worthy led me to my conclusions.

So you not thinking something is ban worthy means it's not?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never should have come to that. Either shouldn't have tried to start an argument in the first place like you did. Or after I pointed out your error the first time you should have owned it and that would have been that.

But that's not in you. You are who you are. Comic relief for

oh Lord, here we go...

"YOU shoulda, CL..."

lol, FAILS TO SEE IT, AS ALWAYS...

man, whoever your life coach is, you need to fire his ass...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

lmfao, kiss my WHOLE ass, fool. and try to have a nice day...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you not thinking something is ban worthy means it's not?
In my opinion, no. If he said something banworthy that's different....but I haven't seen it.

But I have not said anything even worthy of a warning....especially compared to the comments/threads I see here daily.

No need for the not me it's everyone else reply.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know which QB the Dolphins need to make sure they go 0-16? Tebow!

LOL.

Tebow would actually win them a game a game or two.

No seriously.

Their biggest problem is that nobody wants to be there and they are playing with no spirit.

Tebow would unite the locker room by taking the whole team to church with him. After they pray on it a bit they would turn things around.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have I been banned princess?

And because you haven’t been banned yet, you believe you’re untouchable?

Like @Wamu said, you’ve had a run in with at least 10 people on the NBA boards so far and you haven’t even been here a year yet.

One of these days you’re going to snap, lose your shit and have a complete meltdown. It’s happened here before and your candidate #1 for it to happen again.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh Lord, here we go...

"YOU shoulda, CL..."

lol, FAILS TO SEE IT, AS ALWAYS...

man, whoever your life coach is, you need to fire his ass...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

lmfao, kiss my WHOLE ass, fool. and try to have a nice day...
I saw it clearly.

I made an innocent comment criticizing my own team
you followed with a foolish comment showing your lack of comprehension
I pointed out your foolish comment
You could not own up to your mistake

Nothing out of the ordinary for you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Tebow would actually win them a game a game or two.

No seriously.

Their biggest problem is that nobody wants to be there and they are playing with no spirit.

Tebow would unite the locker room by taking the whole team to church with him. After they pray on it a bit they would turn things around.
Ironic after their coach threatened to send them to Cleveland. Wonder if coaches now are threatening players with a trip to South Beach?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like @Wamu said, you’ve had a run in with at least 10 people on the NBA boards so far and you haven’t even been here a year yet.

One of these days you’re going to snap, lose your shit and have a complete meltdown. It’s happened here before and your candidate #1 for it to happen again.

I believe that meltdown is coming sooner than we all think...

if he's this malfunctional here, what's he like in REAL life...?

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Bart get banned for?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it clearly.

I made an innocent comment criticizing my own team
you followed with a foolish comment showing your lack of comprehension
I pointed out your foolish comment
You could not own up to your mistake

Nothing out of the ordinary for you.

obviously you didn't, but keep telling yourself this...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic after their coach threatened to send them to Cleveland. Wonder if coaches now are threatening players with a trip to South Beach?

Wow.

Probably not quite the same impact.

Dolphins could be completely rebuilt in 2 years with all these picks/cap space they are stockpiling

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, no. If he said something banworthy that's different....but I haven't seen it.

But I have not said anything even worthy of a warning....especially compared to the comments/threads I see here daily.

No need for the not me it's everyone else reply.

Again, you not seeing it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And again, if your opinion mattered, you'd probably be asked for it.

As for you not saying anything worthy of a warning. Anything specific...no. However, your constant dragging shit out for page after page over bullshit minutiae and constantly telling everyone else what is wrong with their posting style while refusing to acknowledge your own bullshit, sure as hell isn't helping you.

And this is my last post on the matter, so go ahead and have the last word telling us all about how things should be done around here and how you're not arguing with yourself despite the fact that you're the common denominator.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Untouchable? nope Meltdown? The people who I have had so called run ins are the ones who have namecalling profanity laced meltdowns as they don't like it when anyone disagrees with them....especially when they can support their opinions with logic,facts and reason. You're in that group.

If a meltdown here were a possibility for me I have enough self control to not be here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that meltdown is coming sooner than we all think...

if he's this malfunctional here, what's he like in REAL life...?
sorry to disappoint but you've got no shot from me.....might want to look inward my friend.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Probably not quite the same impact.

Dolphins could be completely rebuilt in 2 years with all these picks/cap space they are stockpiling
No doubt about that....but the threats to Cleveland were when they looked like they could be on the upswing. But I get it. Cleveland does not = South Beach to young rich dudes.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry to disappoint but you've got no shot from me.....might want to look inward my friend.

nah, i'm good. but hey, i'm a generous sort, so i'll even allow you to say different, my hopelessly arrogant little punching bag...

i mean, free country and all, right...?

#canigetanamen?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you not seeing it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And again, if your opinion mattered, you'd probably be asked for it.

As for you not saying anything worthy of a warning. Anything specific...no. However, your constant dragging shit out for page after page over bullshit minutiae and constantly telling everyone else what is wrong with their posting style while refusing to acknowledge your own bullshit, sure as hell isn't helping you.

And this is my last post on the matter, so go ahead and have the last word telling us all about how things should be done around here and how you're not arguing with yourself despite the fact that you're the common denominator.
dufus, you did ask for my opinion when you said this - "So you not thinking something is ban worthy means it's not?" You and CL are really in top form today and yesterday.

And, I gave a list a while back about style issues. I counted myself guilty of a few on the list.

I'll await the "it's not me it's everyone else" retort.