• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh, maybe i was wrong about Kyler Murray...?

Cards are losing and he's taking his lumps, but he's getting his so far...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a clear fumble.

Stealing points away from the saints yet again vs the rams.

Fucking joke

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so it begins...another year of ref blaming and lawsuits from Saints fans. :dhd:

Thank god it is only week 2 so I don't care nearly as much as I did when we were robbed in the NFC title game.

This is 3 straight games now where the refs made a clear error that should and could have been avoided which is frustrating

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a clear fumble.

Stealing points away from the saints yet again vs the rams.

Fucking joke
To be fair, yes, on replay was a clear fumble. But real time his arm was moving forward so could see why he thought it was a pass.

That said, needs to not call it so replay can review.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, yes, on replay was a clear fumble. But real time his arm was moving forward so could see why he thought it was a pass.

That said, needs to not call it so replay can review.

Exactly. It is simple. Let the play go on.

If it was incomplete then you can always review and overturn it. I rather do that instead of blowing it dead.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it was incomplete then you can always review and overturn it. I rather do that instead of blowing it dead.

From what they were saying this morning, it sounds like it may have been inadvertent. They haven't come out and said it was for sure inadvertent (at least not that I've heard), just that it was early.

If it was inadvertent, it's unfortunate, but happens sometimes. If it was an early whistle...yeah, you gotta let it play out.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt.

And I do know the refs make a number of mistakes....often big ones. I can sometimes give them a pass as I also know NFL is a very tough sport to officiate. It's not baseball where the game moves slow, there is maybe 1-2 people to look at, and never half a dozen people in the same area.

I mean, look at a ball to the sideline, as well....one guy has to see if WR caught the ball, had control, got both feet in bounds AND was not interfered with.

And, yes, PI in NFC title game miss was inexcusable.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

And I do know the refs make a number of mistakes....often big ones. I can sometimes give them a pass as I also know NFL is a very tough sport to officiate. It's not baseball where the game moves slow, there is maybe 1-2 people to look at, and never half a dozen people in the same area.

I mean, look at a ball to the sideline, as well....one guy has to see if WR caught the ball, had control, got both feet in bounds AND was not interfered with.

And, yes, PI in NFC title game miss was inexcusable.
One reason football is not a big thing with me is how much the officials can affect the game outcome, more than in any other sport. And you are correct, it's very hard to officiate. So combine those two facts and you get a very arbitrary sport, more than others

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god it is only week 2 so I don't care nearly as much as I did when we were robbed in the NFC title game.

This is 3 straight games now where the refs made a clear error that should and could have been avoided which is frustrating

Three games in a row isn't just some kinda odd coincidence. For some bizarre reason the league doesn't like the Saints.