• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter isn't the problem. The source who leaked it to Schefty is.

Schefty was just doing his job. Someone else would have probably broke it if he waited until late last night or this morning to break the news
So, like I said, it's more important to be first.

Everyone wants to Woj Bomb.

Doesn't matter if it's shitty timing for the individual involved.

I'm not nailing Sheftty.

It's not a Sports issue.

That mentality is everywhere.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said the Cavs will be back in the Finals. Being a city that is not a FA destination gonna need a lot of luck involved. ECF? also no clue, but to accomplish either they needed to do what they have started out to do and tank. Rebuilding teams in their situation cannot afford to lose 1st rounders so early in the rebuild.

But I do know Miami wont be there after 5 years (and looking like 6 is very likely).

So too simply.

1. Great chance Cavs will continue to suck for indefinite amount of years, with built in excuse of geography.

2. Heat had a bit of a rough spell after James leaving and Bosh having career ending illness at start of new max contract.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who has been repeating himself.

what's next....I argue too much?

No
You’re the model poster here.
Everyone should strive to be as clever, witty, and as knowledgeable as you are.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess I don’t blame Shefter either. He is doing his job.

I get everybody’s point of view, nobody is at fault.

But but I still really hate the outcome.
I don't blame him either.

That's the times we live in.

Look how many good reporters have lost their jobs over the years because they want to be actual journalist and not just the first guy to break every story.

Shit, you don't even have to be accurate.

It's better to be Chris Broussard than Marc Stein....if you want to keep your on air job.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So too simply.

1. Great chance Cavs will continue to suck for indefinite amount of years, with built in excuse of geography.

2. Heat had a bit of a rough spell after James leaving and Bosh having career ending illness at start of new max contract.

3. Once again you will bring in your lack of comprehension to the table......no title or conference finals = suck? what would that make the Heat the last 5 years? Double secret super suck?

4. Yeah, the Cavs lost Lebron as well if you were not aware.

5. Pretty sure most who follow the NBA realize location matters a little when it comes to where young, rich people want to live.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Once again you will bring in your lack of comprehension to the table......no title or conference finals = suck? what would that make the Heat the last 5 years? Double secret super suck?

4. Yeah, the Cavs lost Lebron as well if you were not aware.

5. Pretty sure most who follow the NBA realize location matters a little when it comes to where young, rich people want to live.

Too simplify part 2:

Cavs can’t suck because they have no realistic expectation to be any good.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too simplify part 2:

Funny you use the word simplify as that kind of describes you here....again. No, to simplify a team who does not make the Finals or ECF does not suck. You said this. If you believe it, Miami has sucked for the last 5 years. To say otherwise now means you are arguing with yourself and as is often the case kicking your own ass.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
What you bring here is fucking amazing.
The rest of us are the idiots.
Nice deflection, but you were the one who gave himself credit for ignoring me and being "sober" and as usual just cannot control yourself again.

I'll keep kicking your ass if you want, but if you want to be sober again just say the word and I'll leave you alone.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection, but you were the one who gave himself credit for ignoring me and being "sober" and as usual just cannot control yourself again.

I'll keep kicking your ass if you want, but if you want to be sober again just say the word and I'll leave you alone.

Please continue to be the ass kicker you are.
Maybe we should all chip in some vcash and buy you a vtrophy.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you use the word simplify as that kind of describes you here....again. No, to simplify a team who does not make the Finals or ECF does not suck. You said this. If you believe it, Miami has sucked for the last 5 years. To say otherwise now means you are arguing with yourself and as is often the case kicking your own ass.

I’ve said the Heat is entertainment to me and I can enjoy watching them as long as they are competing to the best of their ability.
They don’t ever need to do whatever you think the Cavs need to do, which will amount to nothing, with with totals of teens to twenties along the way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too simplify part 2:

You'll be eating those words when the Cavs win 55 games during the 2028-29 season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve said the Heat is entertainment to me and I can enjoy watching them as long as they are competing to the best of their ability.
They don’t ever need to do whatever you think the Cavs need to do, which will amount to nothing, with with totals of teens to twenties along the way.
what you said was unless they win a title or get to ECF they must suck. If you believe this you must think the Heat sucks.

Lie, dance, deflect, distort. To disagree is disagreeing with yourself.