• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is going to be missing some posters if this shit keeps going when the season starts. Hopefully, we'll get a couple of good meltdowns out of them beforehand.

I haven't seen a single ban-worthy poster here all summer. I'd be pretty disappointed if any of these people get banned.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing about some fast food chains are the people who start them...

Carl Karcher is an example. dude was an utter racist and affiliated with the American Nazi party...

Most of America is racists, and I don't just mean Whites. All races pretty much hate each other, some just advertise it more than others.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of America is racists, and I don't just mean Whites. All races pretty much hate each other, some just advertise it more than others.

true...

to an extent anyways. some hide it for fear of being labeled, some are up front with it...

as a Black man originally from South Central L.A. i actually respect the latter...

Least you know where you stand.__

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this is too pessimistic. Do you hate other races? Anyone you know hate other races? If so it's probably not that many people you know, even including the ones who hide it. In fact most people are pretty chill with other people, it's only online where the assholes never shut up about it. It's not that many people but they are relentless.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is too pessimistic. Do you hate other races? Anyone you know hate other races? If so it's probably not that many people you know, even including the ones who hide it. In fact most people are pretty chill with other people, it's only online where the assholes never shut up about it. It's not that many people but they are relentless.

It's not socially acceptable to speak about your racial hatred in person, that's why their repressed hatred is unleashed when they are online. How do you think Trump was elected?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not socially acceptable to speak about your racial hatred in person, that's why their repressed hatred is unleashed when they are online. How do you think Trump was elected?

Sure but IMO it's not that high a % of people who are like that. 5%? 10% max. Not most like you said.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very liberal area where it is considered a very negative trait to be racist.

I would hope it's negative to be racist everywhere. Are you saying being racist is ok to conservatives?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hope it's negative to be racist everywhere. Are you saying being racist is ok to conservatives?

You don't get out of the Bay Area much do you?

I'm not just talking Whites either. Blacks, Asian, and Hispanics, etc. say racist things about Whites too. It goes both ways. Until we all become mixed, everyone will have a problem with everyone else.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not just talking Whites either. Blacks, Asian, and Hispanics, etc. say racist things about Whites too. It goes both ways. Until we all become mixed, everyone will have a problem with everyone else.

You don't actually know any people do you? Again, in real life, do you know anyone who has a problem with other people just based on their race? Friends, family, co-workers, anyone? I'm not saying just white people either (why did you capitalize 'white'?), I know there are racists in all colors, I just don't think that many people are that way. A couple of my wife's cousins are, and maybe a couple co-workers, but that's out of the hundreds of people I know.

And again, why does being conservative mean you are a racist?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Race is a stupid reason to hate someone. Given a little time, most people will give much better reasons to hate them.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

guess my kids and grandkids have an advantage, then...:noidea: