• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh , you knew Hammer...?

lol, you been here longer than i thought, then...

Several years ago I started posting here under a different handle, he warned me a few times about trolling and I ended up banning me. Another poster I know from AG was also here, TheDangerousKitchen. Hammerdown created fouled out just for him.

Fast forward to present time, I created this new handle and have been an exemplary board member.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several years ago I started posting here under a different handle, he warned me a few times about trolling and I ended up banning me. Another poster I know from AG was also here, TheDangerousKitchen. Hammerdown created fouled out just for him.

Fast forward to present time, I created this new handle and have been an exemplary board member.

Oh, so this account IS an alt...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was kind of sensitive dude. I think I might of offended him somehow too.

huh, can't imagine how YOU'D rub anybody the wrong way...:heh:

after all, you yourself said you're an exemplary board member...

no one would question that...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking a break.

tHoop has always been fairly troll friendly as long as said trolls are entertaining and aren't non-stop trolls.

When you talk basketball, you're a good poster. Some of your trolls have been entertaining as well (which shows that you have it in you).

Good rule of thumb for when you're trolling...when you see other posters starting to complain that you're ruining a thread or a respected poster like @Mecca is exiting threads quickly because of it...it's time to stop.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tHoop has always been fairly troll friendly as long as said trolls are entertaining and aren't non-stop trolls.

When you talk basketball, you're a good poster. Some of your trolls have been entertaining as well (which shows that you have it in you).

Good rule of thumb for when you're trolling...when you see other posters starting to complain that you're ruining a thread or a respected poster like @Mecca is exiting threads quickly because of it...it's time to stop.

Wait a minute. You sure @Mecca isn't a troll? My inside sauces told me she's a diehard Lakers fan masquerading as a Clippers fan.:D

Well I gotta get the hell outta here & hide before she sees this comment. Adios! My plane's waiting for me.

:plane:

:peep:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bart getting slapped around badly ITT lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca it is troll free.....for now

Welcome back
tenor.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. You sure @Mecca isn't a troll? My inside sauces told me she's a diehard Lakers fan masquerading as a Clippers fan.:D

Well I gotta get the hell outta here & hide before she sees this comment. Adios! My plane's waiting for me.

:plane:

:peep:
tenor.gif

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren’t kidding, these dudes are ruthless and relentless but it all stems from jealousy so I forgive them.

They attack anyone new, and then they wonder why nobody sticks around. I am a seasoned vet from AG, so their attacks never bothered me tbh...

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They attack anyone new, and then they wonder why nobody sticks around. I am a seasoned vet from AG, so their attacks never bothered me tbh...

You would think they would welcome the new blood with how slow it is here.

These rookies couldn’t handle AG especially @msgkings322 lol

Last edited: