• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed....and that is one player and one season. You listed 10-15 players. And Gordon wasn't one of them.

The whole reason I brought up the Bulls was to illustrate that the East was weak back then and making the playoffs weren't a monumental accomplishment. Bosh only went to the playoffs for 2 season when he was in Toronto, so one season is significant.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could take a while to get over if true....

......Phew. I'm over it.

As an adult, cannot say I've ever hated anyone who disagreed with me on a sports forum. But that's me.
I think it's the manner you choose to disagree that rubs people the wrong way

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sorry but you were projecting when you insisted I never watched a game. Excluding Rodman, Toni Parker, Ray Allen and Draymond Green off of my list proves that you’re a box score watcher and not a viewer or true fan of the game. You have over 50,000 posts, I bet the majority of your posts were on the NFL and NCAA boards and not the NBA boards, because anyone with weak takes like this would be ridiculed off this board already. Do yourself a favor, buy league pass, park your ass on the coach with your favorite snacks and beverages and watch every game possible next season then and only then comeback and post on the NBA board.

Do you really want to bet? I'd be happy to make that bet. How does $1,000 and you don't post here again until after basketball season sound?

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post but my post was directed to the poster who claimed that the Lakers had quality veteran support on their roster. I feel those 2 missed too many games to effectively provide that support. However, McGee wasn’t too bad as you have pointed out, but he can be a big goofball at times.

If you ever change your avatar I have it on the down low that you're going to get banned. :D

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

Their stats are very close. Loves are a little better. But just a little.

One is a bad defender who compiled stats playing on horrible Minnesota teams.

The other is a solid defender who played on a league average team in Toronto.

Bosh has a higher career scoring average, better FG% (with slightly higher true shooting percentage) more steals, more blocks, more win shares and a higher VORP.

You act like Love’s numbers are astronomically better. They are not.

I said originally before you got all gay about everything that both are basically the same. Ones good at one thing that the other is slightly weaker at. I said the #'s say Love is better, and no Bosh does not have a better win share.

You were the one who tried to claim bosh was so much better. That is how the discussion started, i brought up the stats and now you are basically saying what i said originally

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really want to bet? I'd be happy to make that bet. How does $1,000 and you don't post here again until after basketball season sound?

That's actually quite sad if most of your posts were on the NBA board, I'm sure you were ridiculed endlessly for your "box score" analysis of games...lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice spin...

David Griffin was not fond of his time with LeBron James, when Griffin was the general manager of the Cleveland Cavaliers and James was in the background calling the shots.

Griffin, the vice president of basketball operations with the New Orleans Pelicans, told Sports Illustrated in a magazine article published Thursday that his days in Cleveland were pressure-packed and "miserable."

"Everything we did was so inorganic and unsustainable and, frankly, not fun," Griffin told SI. "Literally the moment we won the championship I knew I was going to leave. There was no way I was going to stay for any amount of money."

Griffin said part of the rub for him and others in that position is James will get all the credit and zero blame.

"That's not fun for people," Griffin said. "They don't like being part of that world."

Griffin said his relationship with James was fine. But the pressurized atmosphere sapped his appreciation for the game to the point of literal exhaustion. And while James was laser-focused those days on bringing a title to Cleveland -- a promise he fulfilled -- Griffin was not afraid to say he doesn't see the same fire from James in Los Angeles.

"There wasn't a lot else for him," Griffin said. "I don't think he's the same animal anymore about winning."

:lol:

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever change your avatar I have it on the down low that you're going to get banned. :D

I should be banned then...lol...Of course if it's another picture of Naomi Scott then I shouldn't be banned.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually quite sad if most of your posts were on the NBA board, I'm sure you were ridiculed endlessly for your "box score" analysis of games...lol

So then you don't want to bet?

Knew you were all talk.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

And Bosh’s teams won a lot more games than Love’s.

If the win totals were even in the ball park of being close you might have point:

And I am so done debating Kevin Love with Cleveland Homers who somehow turn every damn debate into a Kevin Love talk.

He is a good player.

But not nearly as good as @WiggyRuss @dtgold88 and @lebron23james try to pretend that he is.

The next time he makes the playoffs will be his first on a non-LeBron team. East, West, it has not happened yet and it probably won’t happen this year either despite being surrounded by great players the likes of Tristan Thompson, Colin Sexton, Darius Garland, Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance.

So just stop trying to make Kevin Love something he is not and we can all move on from this garbage ass topic.

He won more games? Didn't we go over this already retard? Love played in the west!

That 40 win Timberwolves team was 18-12 vs the east...That is a 60% winning % and would have that team higher ranked in the east playoffs.

Also why did Boshs team make the playoffs so early and fail to make it later in his career? Basing how good a player is on his team making the playoffs in the east and getting rekt! is pretty dumb, but yet here you are still grasping at straws lol

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should be banned then...lol...Of course if it's another picture of Naomi Scott then I shouldn't be banned.

Gonna need to see more skin on the next one

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word asshole was created for a reason.

I honestly can't tell if he is playing the board heel on purpose (which is fine) or actually doesn't realize what an asshole he can be.