• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really bizarre (besides you) is that when LeBron was still in Cleveland you never had an issue w/ me being a Celtics fan. LeBron left (again, ha-ha) and w/ this topic you jumped on your menstrual cycle & have been on it ever since.

And like I said you're a hypocrite for having no issues w/ all those local Clevelanders that are steelers fans.
upload_2019-7-22_17-53-3.jpeg

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does TIMMY even own a slick custom made suit??

Dude dresses like a dorky middle age dad IT guy sitting in a cubicle...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's wrong w/ you? Ignoring all the people from NE Ohio that are steelers fans living right in your backyard. For shame! And if you think being a Celtics fan is worse than being a steelers fan you're even more delusional than I thought.

But I don't expect any response other than the nonsense you're currently posting. Do you even understand what the majority of the NBA thread regulars think of you? You're a complete joke who has zero credibility.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong w/ you? Ignoring all the people from NE Ohio that are steelers fans living right in your backyard. For shame! And if you think being a Celtics fan is worse than being a steelers fan you're even more delusional than I thought.

But I don't expect any response other than the memes you're currently posting. Do you even understand what the majority of the NBA thread regulars think of you? You're a complete joke who has zero credibility.

He doesn't. Fact he put me on ignore when I started roasting him for his bullshit... AGAIN...

sniping and hiding is what the little bitch does best...

But hey, be a dude and pass along for me that I STILL see he's a craven little coward. I'd appreciate ya... :D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't. Fact he put me on ignore when I started roasting him for his bullshit... AGAIN...

sniping and hiding is what the little bitch does best...

But hey, be a dude and pass along for me that I STILL see he's a craven little coward. I'd appreciate ya... :D

He put you on ignore?:pound:And no worries, I'll make sure he gets that message.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably.

Middleton is pretty damn good too though.

Agree.
Beall is flashier, and was ‘the man’ after Wall went down.
Middleton would probably also thrive in that type of role.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are confused with what desperation is.

Desperation is giving up two guys that were picked #2 overall, 3 first round picks, a solid late round 3 and D player AND a pick swap- to get a guy 1 year early. lol

I mean, when you KNOW no free agent is coming and you need to make LeBron happy- so you have to give up the house even though the selling team has no leverage, and you give up Ball, Ingram, Hart, 3 first roudners, and a pick swap----- I would say THAT REEKS of desperation.

LeBron doesn’t have another season to waste, plus maybe he thought Khawi would really go there.

Life if risk vs reward.
Its easy to reflect what went wrong, after the fact, which is what you always do.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you accept the bet? Maybe I read something wrong. If you accepted the bet and I just read it wrong i thoroughly apologize.

:L

I said it's fucking July.....hit me up closer to when the season starts and we'll talk....The season doesn't start for what 3 more months?

Holy fuckballs.....you're a lawyer and you can't read?

JFC.

Try that juvenile & emasculating behavior with some HS kid, not a grown ass man.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron doesn’t have another season to waste, plus maybe he thought Khawi would really go there.

Life if risk vs reward.
Its easy to reflect what went wrong, after the fact, which is what you always do.
before the offseason started I said they would not sign anyone

thanks for playing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I said it's fucking July.....hit me up closer to when the season starts and we'll talk....The season doesn't start for what 3 more months?

Holy fuckballs.....you're a lawyer and you can't read?

JFC.

Try that juvenile & emasculating behavior with some HS kid, not a grown ass man.
so you dont accept. okay thanks for clearing that up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I don't expect any response other than the nonsense you're currently posting. Do you even understand what the majority of the NBA thread regulars think of you? You're a complete joke who has zero credibility.
upload_2019-7-22_19-1-51.jpeg