• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,691.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I might cut my losses and start rooting for the Suns
Because, you're a great guy I could get you a seat on the Lakers bandwagon.....also Ariza played for the Wiz and Lakers so I'd def get you in.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen anything coming out since FA started....

If I were you, I think with all of the options available to you, adding Klay would actually be on the bottom of my list. Klay's going to be out until at least March. And that's if he's lucky. With the NBA wide open, I'd try to strike now on a title.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little bummed but not surprised. I was a supporter of the Kawhi or role players strategy for the Lakers and my worry was while we waited on Kawhi (decision doesn't seem imminent, could be at least a day or more) a lot of the role players I liked would be signed up. And that's what's happened. There's still a few out there I like but maybe about half I had in mind already have deals.

The last couple of years all the media types of have something like "Everyone is gonna wait until Big Free Agent X signs, then everyone else will sign". It's always bullshit. The players take the deal as soon as they see the bag. Most guys aren't waiting

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,691.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you start to question to whether Twitter is more useful or more of a distraction, @wojespn answers. And does it better than anyone

-Rece Davis

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tobias Harris makes $36m a season, jeez.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little bummed but not surprised. I was a supporter of the Kawhi or role players strategy for the Lakers and my worry was while we waited on Kawhi (decision doesn't seem imminent, could be at least a day or more) a lot of the role players I liked would be signed up. And that's what's happened. There's still a few out there I like but maybe about half I had in mind already have deals.

The last couple of years all the media types of have something like "Everyone is gonna wait until Big Free Agent X signs, then everyone else will sign". It's always bullshit. The players take the deal as soon as they see the bag. Most guys aren't waiting

SECURE THE BAG

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oooo boy that's a lot of dough for Harris, who was a no show in the playoffs. Also makes you think if they were willing to give 5 years to him, that must mean Butler is out the door.

If that's true, then Philly really should look for sign and trades. Recoup some shooting they lost in Redick. If they can get good pieces back and still convince Horford to come, they can still be favorites in the East and possibly Finals