• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 MBBRL Roll Call and Nominations

Are you in for the 2019 season ?

• Current Members: Nope - I'm OUT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up for Obivion: Nope count me OUT - I just can't handle the pressure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have Stomp and OBX who are in oblivion and want back in and then Ritz and Molson were nominated. They would need to accept and fill out a profile and agree to the constitution if they wish to throw their hats in the ring. Ritz went through this last year as he was part of the vote then. From almost everybody's posts though, as much as we like Ritz and Molson, I think they were nominated as more of an honorary thing if that's possible or in case somebody didn't want back in or as part of the startup if we had enough for a C league because I'm not so sure anybody really has any desire to vote out OBX or Stomp, but I could be crazy. We will go through the process and see what happens. In future years we should probably wait to make sure everybody is in before we start nominating because then we'll know for sure if we have any extra open spots. I like Ritz and Molson a lot though and we also have Jwolt92 in suicide. I think we're probably a few more years from a C league, but I think we're getting some good guys that are sticking around for multiple years which is a good start.

I like it, but you really need to take a breath; or at least use a comma. :pound::pound::pound:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to say, but I need to request to step out of the MBBRL. I know the timing of this seems suspect in lieu of recent events, but in all honesty, I have too many personal issues I'm juggling over the next several months.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to say, but I need to request to step out of the MBBRL. I know the timing of this seems suspect in lieu of recent events, but in all honesty, I have too many personal issues I'm juggling over the next several months.
Respect. Hope all is well. Probably cant but if I can help, shoot me a mesage.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you nothing but the best!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get those personal items taken care of, be sure to return to the league. We need your calming influence my friend.:thumb:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe - you were always one of the finest gentleman in the league - I wish you and your's only the best - and hope all gets worked out for ya very soon.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're as good a juggler as you are a communicator, I'm sure you'll be able to conquer whatever it is you need conquering.

All the best, Mr. better-than-average.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um......................

upload_2019-7-10_16-13-0.png

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm bummed. The only bright side is I can curse all I want and not feel so bad about you reading my posts. Sure you don't just want to autodraft and let Will or somebody put in line ups fer ya? Indy should have a pretty good year this year IMO.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best of luck in whatever issues life has thrown your way Joe. Are you also backing out of the D2?

On a personal note between the two of us, my mother wanted to know what I wanted to do with some of my toys from my childhood while I was home last week. In them were a number of Star Wars figures including an Obi-Wen Kenobi, which I took a picture of and was going to make my avatar once I get a chance.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I dunno what's going on for you @averagejoe , but whatever it is, I hope everything works out for you. You are most definitely one of the good ones.

This sucks, instead of climbing the Golden Mountain, we're watching it crumble

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck in whatever issues life has thrown your way Joe. Are you also backing out of the D2?

On a personal note between the two of us, my mother wanted to know what I wanted to do with some of my toys from my childhood while I was home last week. In them were a number of Star Wars figures including an Obi-Wen Kenobi, which I took a picture of and was going to make my avatar once I get a chance.
I MUST see it!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I MUST see it!

Same!

Im almost embarrassed to say just how many 70-80's SW toys I've got in my garage..and not even "collectable", theres none of that " mint in package" BS going on in my home.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I MUST see it!

Same!

Im almost embarrassed to say just how many 70-80's SW toys I've got in my garage..and not even "collectable", theres none of that " mint in package" BS going on in my home.

I didn't see any light sabers or guns for any of them, but the ones that are left seem to be in pretty good condition. I do remember us filming a Star Wars vs Jaws movie back then. Luke Skywalker lost a leg in a ketchup accident in the bathtub during the filming.:lol: I did not see him among the figurines, but there was a Boba Fett in there.

I will be downloading my phone and my wifes phone in the next couple of days. When I do I will post the picture on this thread.