• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 MBBRL Roll Call and Nominations

Are you in for the 2019 season ?

• Current Members: Nope - I'm OUT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up for Obivion: Nope count me OUT - I just can't handle the pressure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS @averagejoe @Yellow Fuzzies @SteelersPride @Ram Tough @MilkSpiller22 @TREFF @tlance @Bandit @TKOSpikes @SoShady @broncosmitty @Sam Sportboy @leftypower @Barilko @Trudem @SmokingMonkey @HaroldSeattle @femurov @ehb5 @Chef99 @bksballer89

@Stomp @obxyankeefan (those up for oblivion - just a bad yr, no rule violations)

In accordance with our Constitution, the MBBRL official nomination period (June 1 - 30) for new and replacement members is now open. I'm opening this up just a tad early simply because most everyone is active. All replies should be made on this thread.

1. First order of business is to assure each of you still wish to be part of the league - I've simplified a bit for this year in the form of a poll on this thread as 'IN' or 'OUT' option. There is a third and fourth choice for those up for oblivion, as 'WISH TO BE CONSIDERED' or 'THANKS, BUT NO THANKS'.. I'd like to your choices ASAP, definitely in the next couple of weeks.

2. Next, for those returning (and not up for oblivion) need your nominees for the 2019 season denoted on this thread. I'd like to hold that to two per person max, however, nothing says you can't nominate more. You must alert the nominee and they MUST respond to your alert as wishing to participate. Further, they must read the Constitution, and complete a Player Profile (so all member will have a feel for their background) prior to the July 1 voting period. It may be a good idea for you to PM your nominees and advise of the requirements for consideration. Links to the Constitution and Player Profile threads are as follows:

3. If any current member has an objection to a nominee, please express why here. That should be done here so everyone will understand the objection. As a rule of thumb, 3 or more objections will be used as criteria for exclusion from the July 1 voting period.

4. If there are sufficient qualified nominees, a 'C' league (Trolls Under the Bridge) could potentially be created.

5. Relegation Station
Harold will be moving down. TKO saved by EHB's dominance.

6. From Barbarian to Keeper of the Flame
EHB5

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS @averagejoe @Yellow Fuzzies @SteelersPride @Ram Tough @MilkSpiller22 @TREFF @tlance @Bandit @TKOSpikes @SoShady @broncosmitty @Sam Sportboy @leftypower @Barilko @Trudem @SmokingMonkey @HaroldSeattle @femurov @ehb5 @Chef99 @bksballer89

@Stomp @obxyankeefan (those up for oblivion - just a bad yr, no rule violations)

In accordance with our Constitution, the MBBRL official nomination period (June 1 - 30) for new and replacement members is now open. I'm opening this up just a tad early simply because most everyone is active. All replies should be made on this thread.

1. First order of business is to assure each of you still wish to be part of the league - I've simplified a bit for this year in the form of a poll on this thread as 'IN' or 'OUT' option. There is a third and fourth choice for those up for oblivion, as 'WISH TO BE CONSIDERED' or 'THANKS, BUT NO THANKS'.. I'd like to your choices ASAP, definitely in the next couple of weeks.

2. Next, for those returning (and not up for oblivion) need your nominees for the 2019 season denoted on this thread. I'd like to hold that to two per person max, however, nothing says you can't nominate more. You must alert the nominee and they MUST respond to your alert as wishing to participate. Further, they must read the Constitution, and complete a Player Profile (so all member will have a feel for their background) prior to the July 1 voting period. It may be a good idea for you to PM your nominees and advise of the requirements for consideration. Links to the Constitution and Player Profile threads are as follows:

3. If any current member has an objection to a nominee, please express why here. That should be done here so everyone will understand the objection. As a rule of thumb, 3 or more objections will be used as criteria for exclusion from the July 1 voting period.

4. If there are sufficient qualified nominees, a 'C' league (Trolls Under the Bridge) could potentially be created.

5. Relegation Station

EHB5
Still annoyed at how dominant my team was for 13-14 weeks only to fall apart at the end. Go kick their ass @ehb5

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Most likely. I’ll have my people call your people.

Yes, of course I’m in. I’m still very raw from putting up one of my best scores of the season IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, only to get dominated by @tlance

2. I’ll go ahead and nominate those up for oblivion. @Stomp & @obxyankeefan . Both great FF players, very active on the forums & in the leagues.

3. I will always answer this with the infamous Brees. Not even funny to consider it, :o SP. You can take that thought & shove it up your... I mean bury it deep within your... ahh you get the point

Great work @leftypower & thanks for getting the ball rolling!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5. Relegation Station

EHB5

Lol. Thought I was Barbarian. Saved again. I believe that's three times.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Most likely. I’ll have my people call your people.

Yes, of course I’m in. I’m still very raw from putting up one of my best scores of the season IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, only to get dominated by @tlance

2. I’ll go ahead and nominate those up for oblivion. @Stomp & @obxyankeefan . Both great FF players, very active on the forums & in the leagues.

3. I will always answer this with the infamous Brees. Not even funny to consider it, :o SP. You can take that thought & shove it up your... I mean bury it deep within your... ahh you get the point

Great work @leftypower & thanks for getting the ball rolling!
actually now that u state it.

@Stomp @obxyankeefan @Brees#1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Thought I was Barbarian. Saved again. I believe that's three times.
Yep - I think you need to start sharing some of that luck !!! :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually now that u state it.

@Stomp @obxyankeefan @Brees#1
I'll immediately object to Brees1. Theres no reason to bring in a guy for the near exclusive purpose of making fun of him. And that's besides the fact that we've offered him a spot twice before and he couldn't even wrap his head around what we were offering.

Waste of time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll immediately object to Brees1. Theres no reason to bring in a guy for the near exclusive purpose of making fun of him. And that's besides the fact that we've offered him a spot twice before and he couldn't even wrap his head around what we were offering.

Waste of time
Settle down you know damn well it’s a joke

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In and I nominate Alfred Morris to co-own with Treff. He's not doing anything else these days and I'm sure they'll be best friends.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i second the rejection of adding Brees guy - realize it was a joke, but just wanted to make sure it stayed that way.

we did a league just for him, and he wasn't bad, but also wasn't very good, and then still told us why he was so much of a better fantasy owner than us. Not even sure he made the playoffs...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i second the rejection of adding Brees guy - realize it was a joke, but just wanted to make sure it stayed that way.

we did a league just for him, and he wasn't bad, but also wasn't very good, and then still told us why he was so much of a better fantasy owner than us. Not even sure he made the playoffs...
Nope..was in the bottom tier of points scored, but scheduling gods smiled on him with a decent record. He needed to win the final week, but his lucky streak was over, and I slapped him down. BTW, I was either 2nd or third in points scored and had a losing record..I hate that