• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 MBBRL Roll Call and Nominations

Are you in for the 2019 season ?

• Current Members: Nope - I'm OUT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up for Obivion: Nope count me OUT - I just can't handle the pressure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I would like to do, and y'all can say yea or nay; I'd like to bring back the Barbarians thread. I feel that it brings back a little more interest and excitement to our league; the MBBRL thread was just dominated by the A league last year.

I would like to do a Barbarians recap like I did a couple of years ago, have some fun and (maybe) ruffle a few feathers while I'm at it.

Whatta ya think?

I don't care either way. We combined the threads because of the crap that happened a few years ago and people from both leagues didn't know what was going on because some stuff was posted on one thread and some stuff was posted on the other thread etc. People from the B league had no idea that they could post stuff to the main MBBRL thread because they thought that was an A league thread even though it wasn't. But now the B league is a lot of old A leaguers anyway so I don't see what difference it makes.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care either way. We combined the threads because of the crap that happened a few years ago and people from both leagues didn't know what was going on because some stuff was posted on one thread and some stuff was posted on the other thread etc. People from the B league had no idea that they could post stuff to the main MBBRL thread because they thought that was an A league thread even though it wasn't. But now the B league is a lot of old A leaguers anyway so I don't see what difference it makes.

It might make a difference for...The Mighty Barbarians!!! :nod::nod::nod:

barbarians-weapons_0.jpg

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a permanent A league fixture- I'm in.:D

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I would like to do, and y'all can say yea or nay; I'd like to bring back the Barbarians thread. I feel that it brings back a little more interest and excitement to our league; the MBBRL thread was just dominated by the A league last year.

I would like to do a Barbarians recap like I did a couple of years ago, have some fun and (maybe) ruffle a few feathers while I'm at it.

Whatta ya think?

I'm with this

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

barbarians-weapons_0.jpg

What Roman movie was Ben Gunn in? The guy in the front with the sword was Ben Gunn in Black Sails, but I don't remember seeing him in any Roman movies/shows.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

barbarians-weapons_0.jpg
Those Barbarians sure like to talk tough and post scarey pictures, don't they?
But every time they post a picture of a scarey Barbarian, they're in the heat of battle, or bloodied, or both.
Seems their enemies obviously aren't intimidated much if they're constantly being attacked.
Just saying.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the work Lefty and let may say I’m in from NYC
Thus why you waited I have been rather busy rockin the Big Apple

I do not have any nominations until I feel we may need 1

Though there certainly are some good ones out there

No oblivion for our fine players

If a Barbarian thread makes our Chef happy then ya let’s make our Chef happy

I like a Happy Chef

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in!

Also agree with the overwhelming sentiment on these boards.

Some decent people out there, but none I would rather have than the two who were obliviated.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we've heard from everyone except Shady . ... Does anyone have contact with him on other threads or somewhere else ? If so, give him a shout-out and see if he's joining us this yr. If not, I'll send him an email. ..

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we've heard from everyone except Shady . ... Does anyone have contact with him on other threads or somewhere else ? If so, give him a shout-out and see if he's joining us this yr. If not, I'll send him an email. ..

He may be out. I know he backed out of suicide and mentioned cutting down on leagues

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checking in and ready for the 2019 season.
:thumb:

OK well, that's everyone. So, As of now, for nominees (made and seconded) we have our 2 up for obliviion, Ritzarmy, and Molsan Ice Man. Some good names there. ....

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:

OK well, that's everyone. So, As of now, for nominees (made and seconded) we have our 2 up for obliviion, Ritzarmy, and Molsan Ice Man. Some good names there. ....
So, there are 2 spots open and 4 potential owners?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have Stomp and OBX who are in oblivion and want back in and then Ritz and Molson were nominated. They would need to accept and fill out a profile and agree to the constitution if they wish to throw their hats in the ring. Ritz went through this last year as he was part of the vote then. From almost everybody's posts though, as much as we like Ritz and Molson, I think they were nominated as more of an honorary thing if that's possible or in case somebody didn't want back in or as part of the startup if we had enough for a C league because I'm not so sure anybody really has any desire to vote out OBX or Stomp, but I could be crazy. We will go through the process and see what happens. In future years we should probably wait to make sure everybody is in before we start nominating because then we'll know for sure if we have any extra open spots. I like Ritz and Molson a lot though and we also have Jwolt92 in suicide. I think we're probably a few more years from a C league, but I think we're getting some good guys that are sticking around for multiple years which is a good start.