• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shall now be known as Dee’s Nuts

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not sure on Njoku... I am leaning to him going to UCLA, but i'm not sure. If he does go to UCLA, I think Nebraska likely lands Houston.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fong still has his cb as N

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I google Njoku.

Recruiting Ticker: Njoku sets decision time; Frost, Held spend Thursday in Oklahoma

Can Frost get to New Jersey before the 7 PM EST or 6 PM CST announcement? I agree with @Footballnut , Njoku is UCLA bound.

Chip Kelly just visited and pitched and sounds like he closed the deal. Frost has not visited and pitched like he was supposed to. He was pitching to Houston, in Oklahoma City.

Recruiting Ticker: Njoku sets decision time; Frost, Held spend Thursday in Oklahoma

Demariyon Houston, Millwood, Wide Receiver

6', 165 lbs, wears glasses. Good lord, I hope he grows.

Demariyon Houston, 2019 Wide Receiver - Rivals

Supposedly, Mr. Houston visits Penn State tomorrow.

Demariyon Houston on Hudl

He can fly though

• 40 Yard Dash: 4.31
  • 100 Meter Dash: 10.64

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could very well be UCLA, until Fong changes his CB I’ll not be worrying any, actually not at all either way

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don’t get a guy to play X or Z in this class well be in much better position next year, plus we have room still for a GT who is ready to play right away

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could very well be UCLA, until Fong changes his CB I’ll not be worrying any, actually not at all either way
Wiltfong just switched his CB to UCLA, thus preserving his percentage, so best of luck kid

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's the deal, i'll let out a bit more tonight after the announcement maybe, but things went a bit sideways with Njoku. I expect him to go to UCLA. I actually think Nebraska gets Houston.

Here's how I see Nebraska finishing... with 3 or 4 more spots... I don't think Bland is in the picture anymore, I think he likely ends the recruiting cycle still looking for a school come summer time. So 3 to 4 more scholarships available... I think we get:

Dimariyon Houston
Steven Parker
Dylan Jordan
and MAYBE Matthew Pola-Mao

At leas that's how things are looking right now. I think John Bivens would commit if he was allowed to, I don't think he will be. I think Njokue goes to UCLA...Tavian Mayo goes to Iowa State and Jamel Starks goes to NC State or Louisville. Those are the top 4 from what I can gather. Things can change.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Njoku just announced that he committed to UCLA. A small back story... From what I've heard Nebraska was close to a commitment from Njoku but some stuff happened the OV and it became clear that he was going to take the OV to UCLA no matter what even though they hadn't offered yet.

The staff said... Basically... Have fun in Westwood then and switched to Houston add their primary WR target.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's the deal, i'll let out a bit more tonight after the announcement maybe, but things went a bit sideways with Njoku. I expect him to go to UCLA. I actually think Nebraska gets Houston.

Here's how I see Nebraska finishing... with 3 or 4 more spots... I don't think Bland is in the picture anymore, I think he likely ends the recruiting cycle still looking for a school come summer time. So 3 to 4 more scholarships available... I think we get:

Dimariyon Houston
Steven Parker
Dylan Jordan
and MAYBE Matthew Pola-Mao

At leas that's how things are looking right now. I think John Bivens would commit if he was allowed to, I don't think he will be. I think Njokue goes to UCLA...Tavian Mayo goes to Iowa State and Jamel Starks goes to NC State or Louisville. Those are the top 4 from what I can gather. Things can change.

You think we take both OLB in Parker and Jordan ?