• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said in that interview that his cousin was taking an OV TO Nebraska and he said he was going with him.... Which will be after Noa's commitment.... After he said it he looked like he was thinking "oh shit", like he let the cat out of the bag or something

oooooooo

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a few players announcing their commitments during the high school game today.

I expect Nebraska to garner zero of them. I just realized that quite a few players, from my post #423 of this thread, are playing in the game. Where will I be? Out enjoying the nice January day.

Good news, no surprise de-commitments
Bad news, no surprise commitments

Players that announced and where they committed to

Jadon Hazelwood commits to Oklahoma

Marcus Banks Alabama

According to ESPN, the next six all had offers from Nebraska, caveat to @Footballnut post #424

Khris Bogle Alabama

Tyrique Stevenson Georgia

Chris Steele Florida

David Bell Purdue

Kyle Ford USC
Bru McCoy USC

a side note, I did enjoy the day but I also had to go to my wife's work party and do some schmoozing. Something I completely forgot about until 1.5 hours before when she reminded me I needed to wear a suit to the party. (holy crap)

Luckily, I still fit into my suits.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw some highlights of our guys in the game. Robinson will definitely play next year he’s the perfect system slot/scat back guy in Corch Frosts offense like DAT
The other two were decent for the scheme of the game plans which are pretty unflattering for OL and DL alike, they’ll both see huge gains with Duval and a rs year minimum
I’m still on the fence with Gates, I haven’t seen or herd anything that’s changed my mind imo it’s 50/50 SC and Nebraska, asu is out of the race

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that big catch and run by wandale and all I could think was who in the HELL was that big sumbitch chasing him down field.. Seriously wanted to know who it was and where he was committed to... Later to find out it was Ty Robinson!

Glad we're getting guys who don't give up on plays and go 100% at all times

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that big catch and run by wandale and all I could think was who in the HELL was that big sumbitch chasing him down field.. Seriously wanted to know who it was and where he was committed to... Later to find out it was Ty Robinson!

Glad we're getting guys who don't give up on plays and go 100% at all times
Kid has grate hands for a RB, getting him on as an early enrolle is all but a guarantee he’ll be ready for game reps, he’s going to make our defense look like fools in the spring game

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw some highlights of our guys in the game. Robinson will definitely play next year he’s the perfect system slot/scat back guy in Corch Frosts offense like DAT
The other two were decent for the scheme of the game plans which are pretty unflattering for OL and DL alike, they’ll both see huge gains with Duval and a rs year minimum
I’m still on the fence with Gates, I haven’t seen or herd anything that’s changed my mind imo it’s 50/50 SC and Nebraska, asu is out of the race

I don't think it's 50/50 I would be surprised if he wasn't a husker at this point.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's 50/50 I would be surprised if he wasn't a husker at this point.
I’d like to feel that way but the sense I get is that the only reason he hasn’t committed, or at least told the coaches, is because of SC.
He said he’s having in home visits with coaches from Az Sc and Ne after the period ends. If he had signed in dec heed be off limits

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d like to feel that way but the sense I get is that the only reason he hasn’t committed, or at least told the coaches, is because of SC.
He said he’s having in home visits with coaches from Az Sc and Ne after the period ends. If he had signed in dec heed be off limits

I'm not worried

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried
I like your optimism
My koolaid jug has been empty with recruiting for about 10 yrs, however I think we're on the bubble of turning the corner with Frost at HC, realistically for the first time, if we can just clean up our W/L record the recruiting forums are going to light up

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I think when we win the Big ten championship this year our crootin will pick up. We have a good start to our class though a top QB and then when Nash Hutmacher commits I think more dominoes will start to fall.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I think when we win the Big ten championship this year our crootin will pick up. We have a good start to our class though a top QB and then when Nash Hutmacher commits I think more dominoes will start to fall.

Turner Corcoran too

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash is a beast, want that dude.
Corcoran too

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loy did and interview with Gates the other day, if there’s cb movement the other way... kid has relatives that coach at SC fwiw

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loy did and interview with Gates the other day, if there’s cb movement the other way... kid has relatives that coach at SC fwiw

Gates has a cousin on the current USC roster, his Uncles do not coach there, he has said his uncles were coached by the coaches that are there I believe. I could be mistaken, but I don't think he actually has an uncle on staff at USC.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gates has a cousin on the current USC roster, his Uncles do not coach there, he has said his uncles were coached by the coaches that are there I believe. I could be mistaken, but I don't think he actually has an uncle on staff at USC.
Yeah that could be, it was hard to make out everything he was saying.
Isaiah Pola-Mao his cousin will be a RS Soph this season, SC is pushing the family angle, he was quoted saying SC was him dream school however that was before Nebraska entered the picture and much has changed since then

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that could be, it was hard to make out everything he was saying.
Isaiah Pola-Mao his cousin will be a RS Soph this season, SC is pushing the family angle, he was quoted saying SC was him dream school however that was before Nebraska entered the picture and much has changed since then

I'm not concerned about his supposed connection to USC... he has a cousin coming here to play softball and another one that likely will come here with him to play defensive tackle (a cousin he calls a brother btw) in Matthew Pola-Mao and his mom works for a bank that has a branch in Lincoln and she has already talked about transferring to work there.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, for those still wondering about Mills. Looks like he will enroll in the first summer session. I would expect him to sign on February 6

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord,
Who's that monster in the middle?