• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love BK cini-minis. Taco Bell has cream filled Oreo bites that are the bee's knees

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I did this right, from you tube

If he can do half of what he did in this highlight reel while in college. wow

McKenzie Milton or Milton McKanzie, was number 1 on Frost's list for UCF.
Adrian Martinez was Frost's number 1 last year on his list
Wandale Robinson was Frost's number 1 this year.

Eye for talent for sure.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eye for talent for sure.

Man that first play was absolute gold! The rest were great, but DAYUM!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was awesome.

Probably what the Nebraska boards looked like on November 1 and November 2.
Right, they take it a big further, they were telling folks to please not take this to twitter. Called out the kid and his whole family as well

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eye for talent for sure.
Kids runs a legit sub 4.4, that’s deadly out in the flat, DAT 2.0, imagine a LB trying to cover this guy, JD, and Washington in the same line up

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting development along the recruiting trail... it's no secret that Nebraska desperately wants two specific Arizonans in this class... Ty Robinson (who they are leading for) and Noa Palo-Gates (who they are trailing for)... well... Nebraska offered Gates' cousin last night, a 4-star DT out of Arizona named Matthew Pola-Mao... 6'2" and nearly 300 lbs he has struggled with injuries throughout his career and so some teams have backed off.

Nebraska jumped on though... from what I understand, Mao is not a take for Bama but could be for USC and ASU in order to land Gates. Gates and Mao are really close, almost brothers, and have dreamed to play with each other. Nebraska gives them that opportunity AND the Huskers are currently sitting ahead of both USC and ASU in the pecking order right now. This one will be really interesting to watch come January.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting development along the recruiting trail... it's no secret that Nebraska desperately wants two specific Arizonans in this class... Ty Robinson (who they are leading for) and Noa Palo-Gates (who they are trailing for)... well... Nebraska offered Gates' cousin last night, a 4-star DT out of Arizona named Matthew Pola-Mao... 6'2" and nearly 300 lbs he has struggled with injuries throughout his career and so some teams have backed off.

Nebraska jumped on though... from what I understand, Mao is not a take for Bama but could be for USC and ASU in order to land Gates. Gates and Mao are really close, almost brothers, and have dreamed to play with each other. Nebraska gives them that opportunity AND the Huskers are currently sitting ahead of both USC and ASU in the pecking order right now. This one will be really interesting to watch come January.

Skeet.gif

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The dt kid i think is a relative of SC Troy Polamalu, Bama is leaning on Gates I think he’ll loose his spot there before he wants to commit in Jan

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in the Q&A thread the question about Tony Fair's academic situation has been fluid, that said, sounds like Nebraska's coaches decided they didn't want to hold a spot open for him in case his grades DID check out and they have chosen to move on and Fair is opening up his recruitment. Kid is well spoken and really wanted to be a Husker, sad for him, but it is what it is. I'll be removing him from the commitment list.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in the Q&A thread the question about Tony Fair's academic situation has been fluid, that said, sounds like Nebraska's coaches decided they didn't want to hold a spot open for him in case his grades DID check out and they have chosen to move on and Fair is opening up his recruitment. Kid is well spoken and really wanted to be a Husker, sad for him, but it is what it is. I'll be removing him from the commitment list.
They got burned last year by a couple non qualifiers