• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also... Javin Wright and Wandale Robinson both announce this week as well (Wednesday and Thursday respectively). I think Nebraska could likely pick up both. Could be a big week in recruiting this week starting with Chase and ending with Robinson.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benhart is literally and figuratively a HUGE pick up... I think Benhart could start at RT as a True Freshman next season. That's how good he is. Ultimately he will be a left tackle though.

I wish he would've left the B1GW

You could (or Gopher fans) tell he wanted to get out of MN. MN was on his list, but we were never truly in the running.

But he's a good player.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wright is a good pick up, he has the length and athleticism to play safety or corner at the next level. Good get IMO

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wandale Robinson announces tomorrow, if Nebraska gets him, and signs are pointing that way, then that means they went 4 for 4 in a week and added 3 four star guys and a good player and legacy as a three star. Not bad for a couple weeks of work.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a Top 15 class based on sheer numbers. Would like to see some talented DT's in there though.
They're not going to get back to elite without getting great up front.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, well have better luck with the toss ups when we start winning some games. Kentucky is about to get checked by Georgia this weekend

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, well have better luck with the toss ups when we start winning some games. Kentucky is about to get checked by Georgia this weekend

I would agree with this... also, his girlfriend is going to Kentucky so there's that as well. I wouldn't take Fong's CB as gospel, but he is wrong only 10% of the time. Hopefully this is one of those times. If not, oh well, like you said, we'll win these battles when we start winning games more often.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree with this... also, his girlfriend is going to Kentucky so there's that as well. I wouldn't take Fong's CB as gospel, but he is wrong only 10% of the time. Hopefully this is one of those times. If not, oh well, like you said, we'll win these battles when we start winning games more often.
Vince Marrow is an ace recruiter for Kentucky as well. The "experts" like Wiltfong flip their CB's day of the announcement with inside info so its pretty tough for them to get one wrong

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck is there not investigation into this. Oh because it would shut down the SEC. and college football. fucking bullshit why cant it just be fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this could be a trend. if your womens softball team sucks who cares. put the gf's of great players on the softball team so the football players will come to your school..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck is there not investigation into this. Oh because it would shut down the SEC. and college football. fucking bullshit why cant it just be fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, calm down.

tenor.gif

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the butthurt rumors are flying high from this kid, it’s not a great look is all I can say. If there even was any chance our coaches could still flip him before Feb our fan base has essentially closed that door, it’s pretty magical we still have that sense of entitlement after all these years

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the butthurt rumors are flying high from this kid, it’s not a great look is all I can say. If there even was any chance our coaches could still flip him before Feb our fan base has essentially closed that door, it’s pretty magical we still have that sense of entitlement after all these years

Mostly agree, however, when you tell a staff you're going to commit to them and then flip last second it's also a bad look on you as well. Generally, I think once it dies down we wills till work to flip him, but battling against mom, gf and the hometown basketball school will be a tough road to hoe. I think they likely move on anyway.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly agree, however, when you tell a staff you're going to commit to them and then flip last second it's also a bad look on you as well. Generally, I think once it dies down we wills till work to flip him, but battling against mom, gf and the hometown basketball school will be a tough road to hoe. I think they likely move on anyway.
I can’t prove or disprove anything about what’s being said about what happened in the last 24 hrs of the announcement date. We still come off looking like asses. I have trouble believing NU staff was basically Kentucky’s biggest recruiting tool