• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get all the fawning over what he did this summer. Looks pretty meh thus far, but obviously we haven't seen Zion yet.
And to be fair, not like he did anything special to have Zion fall in his lap.

will say in the little time he's played Hayes looks better than I expected.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's inventing all sorts of implied meanings in order to justify his ridiculous "Let's compare the recent success of my team with your team" dick measuring contest.
You seem preoccupied with dick size.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC. I've never given you grief for your debate style but you are now entering into a really shitty style.

He knows what you were doing. He was saying that post 2041 does not say what you are claiming it said. Which any rational human being would agree with. Which apparently excludes you and Wiggy.
Are you joking? That post was meant for you and guess what....you knew what it meant. You knew I was not suggesting my reply was what was said in post 2041

Never really given you grief (in fact, have enjoyed most of our conversations) but maybe you could have said "hey, Trojan, to clear things up dt meant that comment for me and I understood it."

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to be fair, not like he did anything special to have Zion fall in his lap.

will say in the little time he's played Hayes looks better than I expected.
You post more and say less than anyone else in this thread.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the time of year for Cavs fans to talk about their team. By Christmas they will be talking about draft prospects.

OK, let's try it this way so you can try not to deflect....The comment above was your reply to this comment made by a Hawk fan (yes, hopson, this was who made the comment and who is the hawk fan) - "I never realized that Cavs fans have so much to argue about. I guess they do."

so, yes, you made a comment to a Hawk fan of all fans that even after our successful run all Cavs' fans know is the draft.

Because, you know, the Hawks (and even your 76ers) have had so much recent success.

And, yes, I realize the Hawks and especially Philly have a much more promising present. Probably future but need to wait on that.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, let's try it this way so you can try not to deflect....The comment above was your reply to this comment made by a Hawk fan (yes, hopson, this was who made the comment and who is the hawk fan) - "I never realized that Cavs fans have so much to argue about. I guess they do."

so, yes, you made a comment to a Hawk fan of all fans that even after our successful run all Cavs' fans know is the draft.

Because, you know, the Hawks (and even your 76ers) have had so much recent success.

Where did anyone say anything about "Cavs don't know anything about winning" or anything even close to that?

The original comment was that he was surprised that the Cavs fans have so much to ARGUE about. Which I responded by saying that you had things to argue about now but you won't in Christmas.

Somehow, in your mind, that was me saying that the Cavs only know about the draft. This was a creation of your own making.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did anyone say anything about "Cavs don't know anything about winning" or anything even close to that?

The original comment was that he was surprised that the Cavs fans have so much to ARGUE about. Which I responded by saying that you had things to argue about now but you won't in Christmas.

Somehow, in your mind, that was me saying that the Cavs only know about the draft. This was a creation of your own making.
Implying by December we are regularly thinking draft implies we don't know about successful seasons.

No way around this...but bravo for trying.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Implying by December we are regularly thinking draft implies we don't know about successful seasons.

No way around this...but bravo for trying.

You keep putting words in my mouth. I said nothing about regularly.

Believe it or not but I've been following basketball for a while and I am, in fact, aware of the Cavs recent success. So suggesting that the Cavs have had no experience with winning would be a completely illogical statement. But you prefer to infer that so you can engage in this silly argument that simply reading WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE.

This is not a good look for you.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami looked good last night. The Heat may be a contender in the East this year. Good guard play.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where I am and have said as much. I want to see Playoff Lebron before deciding he is still not the top guy.

Exactly.....that's when it really matters......

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LAD where you at woman? The regular season has started....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem preoccupied with dick size.
giphy.gif