• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's making a few bucks.

You are putting in caveats that are not even being discussed.

Anyone with $20 bucks can drop their kid off.

There is no maximum amount of kids.

As for why people shouldn't be allowed to choose for themselves, did you forget about Mardi Grad and Spring Break?

If it's something that has the ability to negatively impact large portions of society, no...

It shouldn't be up to every individual.

I have struggled mightily with this topic.

As a grown ass women, who is the government to tell me what I can, and can't, do?

In the face of so much death, I had to lay down my sword.

We haven't even tested 1/10th of the population. When each infected person spreads the virus to 2 other people on average, this is insanity.

The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale is opening three of its Valley branch locations around the Scottsdale area on Monday.

The organization stated that they wanted to serve the community in light of school district closing amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Hartley & Ruth Barker Branch in South Scottsdale, the Virginia G. Piper Branch in Scottsdale Ranch, and the Thunderbirds Branch in Grayhawk will be open to registered members from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, the organization stated.

An urgent need for a safe place for kids to go has emerged due to the ongoing virus, BGCS CEO Robyn Julien said.

We are monitoring this rapidly evolving situation and as long as we can keep our kids and staff safe, we will continue to keep our Clubs open,” said Julien.

Non-members of BGCS may register for day camps for $20 per day, while members can attend the camps at no additional charge.

I don't know the specifics of this particular club. All I'm saying is we have to start thinking about what we can do, with precautions, to SLOWLY get some things going again. It simply isn't sustainable to keep everything locked down for months and months. That will kill more people than the virus, guaranteed.

It's not binary, it's not open it all up right now vs shut it all down forever.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That's why the numbers are turning for the better, the shutdown worked. All over the world.

It's not over of course, but it's working.
Why do you think it's working?

Wouldn't you say shelter in place has played a huge part?

The Death rate has not dropped. But, it isn't rising at a catastrophic rate as before.

That 's why I think this is is so premature.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think it's working?

Wouldn't you say shelter in place has played a huge part?

The Death rate has not dropped. But, it isn't rising at a catastrophic rate as before.

That 's why I think this is is so premature.

The death rate has dropped all over the world and is starting to here (we were last to get hit). Yes because the shutdown happened. It worked, and it will continue to work as we SLOWLY start taking some steps. Let's be smart about it, but it has to happen.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the specifics of this particular club. All I'm saying is we have to start thinking about what we can do, with precautions, to SLOWLY get some things going again. It simply isn't sustainable to keep everything locked down for months and months. That will kill more people than the virus, guaranteed.

It's not binary, it's not open it all up right now vs shut it all down forever.
I know you don't know.

I do.

Which is why I say it's retarded.

You keep trying to mitigate every situation by applying YOUR logic, conditions to the situation.

The problem here is, none of your so called safety measures are even being discussed.

They are going to open it to everyone who has $20.

This is a open forum and anyone can reply to any post.

But, Maybe do your research first .

My children are members at this club and the info on their position is pretty clear in the email they just sent me.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you don't know.

I do.

Which is why I say it's retarded.

You keep trying to mitigate every situation by applying YOUR logic, conditions to the situation.

The problem here is, none of your so called safety measures are even being discussed.

They are going to open it to everyone who has $20.

This is a open forum and anyone can reply to any post.

But, Maybe do your research first .

My children are members at this club and the info on their position is pretty clear in the email they just sent me.

OK, so I concede. This particular club is doing it wrong. I stand by my claim that we need to start thinking about smart ways to slowly open some things up.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so I concede. This particular club is doing it wrong. I stand by my claim that we need to start thinking about smart ways to slowly open some things up.
No doubt.

No argument from me here.

Some places are in much better shape than others and if it's safe, why not?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

No argument from me here.

Some places are in much better shape than others and if it's safe, why not?

EUREKA! That's all I've been saying.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not binary. It's not shut it all down vs open everything up the same as before right now. You can make careful, smart, precautionary moves. It has to happen. Economic depressions kill too.

Many more being asymptomatic by the way proves the death rate is very low. Most who get it barely know they have it! I wouldn't be at all surprised if half of us posters have had it, and not even known.
I'm of the mindset that I already had it a few months back.

I am not opposed to opening the Country back up and there are areas that are ready to do so.

You are correct, it's not binary. I think there are certain businesses that can resume normal-ish operations and there are many who should not.

State by State, case by case basis.

My biggest fear is because this is so new and the situation is so fluid.

I have been dying for the mobile groomer to come shave my dog. But, that is a no go.

In the beginning, it was reported that pets couldn't catch it, pass it.

Welp..... That's been debunked in Cats.

So, Petsmart/Petco won't even let you in the door.

There is so much we still don't know.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely not an easy task. It requires thought and foresight and realistic discussion. Good luck with that in Trumpland LOL.
Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.

I had tunnel vision and was singularly focused on the post that started the conversation, the dumb ass Boys and Girls club.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do it smart, might not be a problem. Like limiting how many kids can be there at one time, increased supervision, mandated hand washing, wiping down the equipment many times a day, etc.

Mecca, get ready because stuff is going to start slowly opening up everywhere (with extra precautions). And it will be ok.

This.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do it smart, might not be a problem. Like limiting how many kids can be there at one time, increased supervision, mandated hand washing, wiping down the equipment many times a day, etc.

Mecca, get ready because stuff is going to start slowly opening up everywhere (with extra precautions). And it will be ok.

I heard from a friend banks are still open in CA......2 people at a time......drive thru only here in fucking Montana.....

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as we disagree....never thought MSG and I would agree this much on a singular topic.....
You did see the part where he conceded he was wrong, right?.....lol

Not about reopening the Country.

But, about it being foolhardy to open up a day camp for a infinite number of kids when it's allegedly unsafe for them to congregate in mass to attend school.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as we disagree....never thought MSG and I would agree this much on a singular topic.....
Actually what do we disagree about? I just like to bust your balls, like I do everyone else.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did see the part where he conceded he was wrong, right?.....lol

Not about reopening the Country.

But, about it being foolhardy to open up a day camp for a infinite number of kids when it's allegedly unsafe for them to congregate in mass to attend school.
We 9-10 years deep into this soirts message boartd stuff, Mecca, (beat that Heatles. you have 4-5)....when has been being wrong ever stopped the Deej?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We 9-10 years deep into this soirts message boartd stuff, Mecca, (beat that Heatles. you have 4-5)....when has been being wrong ever stopped the Deej?
It doesn't stop the Deej....it defines him :heh:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Trump knew about this in December and Jan per his advisors......motherfucker has blood on his hands.....dirty fucking bastard.....may that Orangeman rot in Hell.

I totally understand your stance.

But, Y'all be killing me with the Trump hate......lol

He's clearly a moron.

But, many people got this wrong.

I haven't wasted a single second thinking about that clown.

He should be held accountable when all this is over.

But, right now, we have more important things to worry about.

You get your stimulus check?

Was his name really on it?

Lmfao