• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you don't know.

I do.

Which is why I say it's retarded.

You keep trying to mitigate every situation by applying YOUR logic, conditions to the situation.

The problem here is, none of your so called safety measures are even being discussed.

They are going to open it to everyone who has $20.

This is a open forum and anyone can reply to any post.

But, Maybe do your research first .

My children are members at this club and the info on their position is pretty clear in the email they just sent me.

Seems a simple enough solution to me.

The e-mail said "as long as we can keep the kids and our staff safe.

I'd make a call and ask what they are doing to ensure the safety of the kids and staff.

If folks agree with it, let their kids go. If not, keep them home.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Trump knew about this in December and Jan per his advisors......motherfucker has blood on his hands.....dirty fucking bastard.....may that Orangeman rot in Hell.

Are you wishing the same on Chuck Schumer who called him a racist when he instituted the travel restrictions in late January?

How about the other other democrats who called him xenophobic for it?

How about the World Health Organization who said he was overreacting and encouraged open borders?

Or how about Nancy Pelosi who was encouraging people to come out to LA and visit Chinatown in late February?

Or how about the Chinese government who first covered it up, denied it while punishing whistleblowers, then downplayed it?

Should any of them rot in hell for their roles?

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I don't like drive thru banking

Almost nothing annoys me more than bank attendants who direct me to other means than dealing with them

They're just eliminating their own job

lol

I think the last time I went inside a bank was 3 years ago when I switched banks.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emulators are software that replicates old video game consoles and games. For example, with an emulator installed and rom (the game file), you could play the old Super Mario Brothers game from Nintendo on your PC or phone or whatever the emulator is downloaded to. I'm not familiar with that piece of equipment but my guess is that's a device with an emulator installed with several games loaded in or with enough storage that you can download your own

That actually sounds kind of cool.

I stopped playing video games when they advanced past Sega Genesis. I might actually start playing a little bit with something like that.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, you have a whole bunch of people in a small enclosed space and contagious virus spread among them.

Who could have seen that coming?

You need to stfu with your doom and gloom bullshit. It's old and tired.
Hey buddy fucking relax

The point of the link I sent was showing the amount of asymptomatic cases that were on the ship.

Its not doom or gloom. These are facts and I was simply having a discussion

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It probably will end up killing 300,000 or so worldwide after infecting at least 1 billion. Yeah, low. You know 1% of Americans die every year right? Many of them die of the flu that they wouldn't get if we all stayed home every day. Of course then, many more would die due to the economic collapse.
Have to guess in the 12 hours since you posted this you have been accused of calling it the same as the flu by someone.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,196.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you wishing the same on Chuck Schumer who called him a racist when he instituted the travel restrictions in late January?

How about the other other democrats who called him xenophobic for it?

How about the World Health Organization who said he was overreacting and encouraged open borders?

Or how about Nancy Pelosi who was encouraging people to come out to LA and visit Chinatown in late February?

Or how about the Chinese government who first covered it up, denied it while punishing whistleblowers, then downplayed it?

Should any of them rot in hell for their roles?

When did I say they shouldn't? Please find that quote and tag me in it.....

Hint, you won't find it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.

I had tunnel vision and was singularly focused on the post that started the conversation, the dumb ass Boys and Girls club.
If it makes ya feel better the mention brought me back to my time in AZ....used to play bball there after school often.

OK...probably wont make ya feel better.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually what do we disagree about? I just like to bust your balls, like I do everyone else.
Might only be one person here I can think of I may not have strongly agreed with in a conversation where others were on the other side of the topic.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally understand your stance.

But, Y'all be killing me with the Trump hate......lol

He's clearly a moron.

But, many people got this wrong.

I haven't wasted a single second thinking about that clown.

He should be held accountable when all this is over.

But, right now, we have more important things to worry about.

You get your stimulus check?

Was his name really on it?

Lmfao
He is like the irrational person in a sports forum who wont ever admit he was wrong. Hell, unlike forums like this you can even have audio from him proving he was wrong and he still wont own it.

Guy actually said he never cared about his name being on the checks, when he clearly made a big deal about it.

at least he makes the job of guys like Bill Maher, SNL, Rachel Maddow, etc. easy.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to guess in the 12 hours since you posted this you have been accused of calling it the same as the flu by someone.
Not so far...maybe people are learning how to read

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might only be one person here I can think of I may not have strongly agreed with in a conversation where others were on the other side of the topic.
No one asked for your life story :heh:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is like the irrational person in a sports forum who wont ever admit he was wrong. Hell, unlike forums like this you can even have audio from him proving he was wrong and he still wont own it.

Guy actually said he never cared about his name being on the checks, when he clearly made a big deal about it.

at least he makes the job of guys like Bill Maher, SNL, Rachel Maddow, etc. easy.
I'd prefer their jobs to be harder

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Gilbert is still mad Lebron got in his head and he missed 2 clutch FTs in a playoff game?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.....

I get it.

So, in theory, it could play Atari, Sega, Play station games?

Yep, exactly. Depends on what the emulator is set up for. At least, I assume that's the case. I haven't really messed with emulators since the early 00s*. Back then, Sega emulators could only play Sega game files. Nintendo only Nintendo files, etc. I would think that would be the case.

*That's why I wasn't familiar with the device you posted. Back then you couldn't buy stuff like that. It was all strictly download to you PC because technically, sharing of the game files is illegal. But its like one of those deals that's rarely if ever enforced (like downloading music or movies off torrent sites). Maybe the site itself that has the game files would get shut down but a person is fine.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buddy fucking relax

The point of the link I sent was showing the amount of asymptomatic cases that were on the ship.

Its not doom or gloom. These are facts and I was simply having a discussion

You've been posting a bunch of doom and gloom bullshit this whole time. I'm not the only one who's called you out for it.